RGBSI Employee Reviews

Provides oppertunities
Production Planner (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 29, 2017
Not a bad company to work for. Very laid back work environment, teaches a lot of experience. The compensation is descent.
Great company!
HR Representative (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 19, 2017
Very good work/life balance, open door policy, friendly team, family owned and one of the fastest growing companies. Filled with people wanting to grow and succeed in their careers.
RGBSI was a great company to work for when contracting.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJuly 1, 2016
The team at RGBSI was always available for you. Anytime you had a need you could call on them for help. The HR staff was available and quick to respond to any needs you had. Payments were always accurate and they checked in on you monthly to make sure you were doing well. The care they show for their contractors stands out among other contract houses.
Pros
benefits, gifts, personable managers.
Cons
refused to help pay for training.
Looking for work, try RGBSI
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Headquarters MIJune 2, 2016
Reviews are usually bad because people want to vent their anger. I currently work here & love it. Best job I had in 10 years. There are thousands of staffing companies, but RGBSI places thousands of people every year around the world a with famous name companies. We have employees working here over 10 years. If it was so bad, why would they stay?
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
More training opps needed
Friendly Atmosphere
Administrator (Current Employee) –  MichiganFebruary 15, 2016
Best job I had in years. All ages working there, culturally diverse.The bad ones are weeded out. Friendly staff and coworkers.Lots of free lunches and celebrations.
Pros
New modern building
Employment Services company who forgets the employee after their picked up by a company.
Contractor for General Motors (Former Employee) –  Milford, MISeptember 18, 2015
I must say that although I was placed with General Motors through this staffing agency, the agency itself was not helpful when it came to receiving compensation during shut down periods and layoffs. Still to this day, I have not received my benefits (unemployment) for the shut down period of Christmas 2014. General Motors does not provide any compensation to contract employees. It is left in the hands of the contract house. The contract house never forwarded my information during that time and therefore I was never paid.
Cons
You are on your own.
Ability to adjust to varying jobs and / or responsibilities
Senior Project / Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, OregonAugust 31, 2015
No real interaction with this consulting firm. They are hands off, and all contact is with the client. They have paid on time, which is all I expect from them. No advancement opportunities. No vacation, no sick time.
Pros
No issues with getting paid
Cons
No sick pay, No Vacation pay, Benefits are just ok...No advancement opportunities at this level.
Somewhat challenging experience
Supplier Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 24, 2015
I enjoyed the work, at least the work that I was able to do and I enjoyed travelling.

Management is okay, but could be better.
Pros
Able to work from home
Cons
Not stable job
ok company but terrible managers
contractor (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIJune 5, 2015
co-workers were good for the most part but managers were always changing their minds. the company overall is not very organized.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
management
One of the best Temp agencies
Associate Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MISeptember 8, 2014
I have worked for many temporary agencies but none that ever offered paid holidays. That was a nice perk when working for RGBSI. They also offer a 401K program from your first day and insurance. Unfortunately, they are not local to me so they don't have many job opportunities in my state but I was able to work at a great company with a great pay rate.
Pros
Paid holidays, 401K, offers insurance, opportunities to work with good companies
Cons
Not local to me
RGBSI Is Great
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 28, 2014
RGBSI is an awesome company to work for. They have come through for me twice now placing me at PG&E, one time a year contract and then another 6 week assignment.
I would recommend anyone to sign up and work with them. Although they are out of Michigan, the entire process was very easy.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Out of State and everything has to be done by mail and email
OK company poor managment
Federal Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIMarch 7, 2014
Poor Management and great indecision's about what they want.
Pros
Good Co-Workers
Cons
No Breaks, No Consistency, etc...
Very professional company
CNC Programmer / Engineer / Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIFebruary 22, 2014
The technical level at RGBSI is very advanced and challenging
Contract position at an automotive company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIAugust 3, 2013
This was for a contract position at an automotive company. I was following up on an agreement sent to the primary vendors that they were supposed to sign and send back. In the 2 months I worked there we went from about 54% return to 92% return. I really enjoyed this position.
Pros
Talking to vendors around the world
Cons
Position only lasted 2 months
Excellent place to work
Product Engineer (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MI May 24, 2013
offers attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401k, STD, and AD&D.
Rgbsi
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIApril 29, 2013
Very low pay and had to fight for all benifits. I would not recomend RGBSI to anyone.
Pros
Cons
Under paid
one of the better temp agencies
Sales Assistant - Contracts Processing (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 27, 2012
Although at first it was hard getting all the information to RGBSI, as they are located in MI, I quickly found out they are a good company to deal with as far as temporary assignments.
Pros
always paid on time, longevity bonus
Cons
open ended contract put me out of a job in less than 24 hours