RGIS Inventory Specialists
1,209 reviews

RGIS Inventory Specialists Employer Reviews

Great part-time job while in college
Auditor/Specialist (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 25, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: low compensation
Part-time 20 hours per week job during college. Job duties were Accurate of all inventory in store by 10-key and scanning
My experience at RGIS
Auditor (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: everything
Terrible all the time. No training, Long hours terrible pay sometimes worked 36 to 48 hours with 1 break and no sleep. Management showed favoritism with some employees.
not a good place to work
Inventory expert (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: work 3 days and home 3 days
Cons: careless employer and long time in a van with stinky people
My manager of the company allowed a herion junkie to drive the van and after he was told continued to let her drive for the rest of the year. the company doesn't care for their employees at all and would quicker fire you just for a show for the rest of the people of that work there
Work hours
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Oak Creek, WIMarch 23, 2015
Inconsistent hours,poor management, inconsistent work, lack or respesct, inventories lasts for about 2-6 hours per inventory,
auditor
Auditor (Former Employee), California, CAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: cool employees to work with
Cons: random hours, too much driving, too much counting
very tiring to be honest. you work weird short random hours. I wouldn't say its worth it because you do a lot of driving. your own car, gas and time. you can drive to up to 3 locations in one day. its not cool because the hours are before stores close or before they open so its around 4-6 am or 9pm til morning. the people you work with are the coolest though and sometimes the supervisors are cool but if not they won't help you and put slow put on hard areas. the job isn't that hard but its extremely repetitive and tiring. kind of stressful because you can't mess up and people are always hovering over you. i liked it at first. I worked 5 months and that was it because the gas and weird hours I couldn't keep up while going to school. sometimes you'll get 10 hours and sometimes you'll get 30 its very random. but if you like driving and counting this job is definitely for you
district manger providing the client the service requested
District Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2015
Supervised three area managers and 40 employees who had to be scheduled , trained and to accommodate the requirement of any job assignment

Increase revenue by selling services to new clients

the travel and the long hours.
travel team
Inventory Specialist /Flow Leader (Former Employee), Dundalk, MDMarch 20, 2015
I would have to travel around Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia and inventory retail and grocery stores such as walmart mainly. Some of the larger projects I was a flow leader where I directed the inventory specialist on the order in which to count the merchandise. It was this job where I realized my organizational and time management skills made me a great manager. I was always early for work and was one of the last people still on the sales floor towards the end of the inventory. During this job I learned every aspect of the inventory process including, counting, verifying, auditing, corrections, clearing ranges, and managing.
Great enviroment
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Jackson, MSMarch 20, 2015
great environment where you have the ability to learn and excel in an office setting. Providing customer service and using professional skills.
fun people
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Riverside, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: no one breathing down your back.
Cons: your stuck untill everyone has completed their count, and download
great job for some one who needs odd work hrs. and independace. they pay pretty well and will drive a large van to get people to the job site.
Inventory Crew
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 18, 2015
Pros: management, schedules, pay.
This job was great. We would inventory stores. The Management and co-workers where so helpful. I enjoyed getting to travel for the company . They made sure you had your schedule two weeks in advance so you could plan your home life around your schedule.
Acceptable work environment and not so acceptable employee employer relationship
inventory specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 18, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: nonchalant management attitude
I rate RGIS marginally acceptable employer. It is a job that one only accept out of necessity.

I enjoyed the flexible schedule but not the attitude of the group leaders in general.
A good learning experience.
Team leader/supervisor (Former Employee), South PasadenaMarch 16, 2015
Pros: you can move up ranks which makes it fun and competitive.
Cons: a lot of driving needed.
Take on an assigned store and inventory the items. Speak to the store managers and make sure you understand the assignment. Report to your supervisors and count items. Not much interaction with co-workers because everyone is busy counting their section. The most difficult part of the job is having to drive far distances at major traffic hours. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know different cities and stores.
Going into different stores
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAMarch 16, 2015
I liked going into different stores to see what they had it even gave me some ideas on what i could get or look at. I didnt like the hours as they were up and down you never new when you were going to be off.
worst company ever
Auditor (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: had some co-workers
Cons: manager
they make it seem like its a fun job. that you'll have time to do other things during the day ( pick up kids from school, pay bills and so on) coworkers were cool. main lady was rude. she yells at people make then feel stupid in front of customers. would even yell at you from across the room. call you names. don't get paid enough to deal with that. then you have to drive to these job locations and pay for parking. You can work from 1-10 hours. You get a start time but no end time. i drove once an hour and 30 min just to work for 1 hour. not worth gas.
Nice People
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 14, 2015
Count Products and make no one stole. My managers werent the best but they were nice. Hardest part of the job was counting all the inventory. The most enjoyable part of the job was the rides.
wasn't employeed there long
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Waldorf, MDMarch 14, 2015
Wasn't the job for me I did not like the commute from one place to another,area , but all in all the job was ok.Did know of a Mangement being around.
FLEXIBLE
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee), Queens, NYMarch 14, 2015
I LEARNED HOW TO DO INVENTORY. THE DAYS WOULD LONGER THAN OTHERS. IT KEEPS YOU BUSY DURING THE DAY. THE HARDEST PART ABOUT THE JOB IS TRYING TO RANK UP.
a calm environment people are sometimes disrespectful
Auditor (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: easy work and sometimes get free food
Cons: supervisors are sometimes disrespectful
i just scan items and count a lot my coworkers are very helpful and the hardest part is trying to figure out the machine. Sometimes it get boring but u learn a lot about the value of things that are in stores.
Fast pace position where I could use my skills for speed and accuracy.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIMarch 12, 2015
Pros: fast pace and team work driven.
Cons: travel to various retail locations.
Worked at different retail locations to perform inventory control events. Fast pace job with the objectives being accuracy and speed. Worked well with other co-workers to complete tasks. The hardest part of the job was traveling to the different retail locations throughout Michigan. The most enjoyable part of the position was constantly being busy working toward completing the task.
It's a good first job.
Auditor (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: within a year u can jump from auditor to top gun.
Cons: start time and end time
Let's say you start at 9 pm at 9 pm you clock in and grab a Machine. Than the Lead Supervisor would say Welcome to (Store Name here) Accuracy is your primary concern. Scan the item once and only once. Write your name clearly so we can read it and than he breaks us up to groups and we go and start scanning Tags and if a item doesn't have a bar code you yell "SKU Check" and than once everything is counted your done. You can work from 1 hour to 5 hours depending on the size of the store and how many people are at that store.

1 2 3 4 5