RGIS Inventory Specialists

RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews

Found 1,812 reviews matching the search
Inventory Specialist
Inventory (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEFebruary 21, 2017
Working for RGIS is a good job if you don't mind driving the pay is good also you get a raise every 7 weeks depending on how well you work. The job has a lot of great benefits and they won't make you work crazy hours unless you ask. Everybody is super friendly and your always in a different environment.
Pros
You get paid for traveling, usually the stores feed you, we get two breaks, its prpbably the easiest job out there
Cons
You have to be ready to drive, also if you do mornings usually have to be up around 330, your pay can decrease if your not working well enough
Great workforce to work in and friendle environment.
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 20, 2017
This is a wonderful company to work for that gives you the opportunity to advance further in the company. Flexible hours and you get the opportunity to work at various locations. Team atmosphere.
you get what you put in
Inventory specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, GAFebruary 14, 2017
loved the job and employees. promotions come fast if you work hard. overtime is given to those who don't mind having money. the only problem is, is that you don't get paid for the travel unless you are a company driver.
Good Company but Management was unreasnable
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLFebruary 12, 2017
I did really well in this position, however the management was insensitive to work/life balance. Often requiring back to back full time shifts or no hours for weeks.
Fast paced job
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FlFebruary 12, 2017
It is a good job with good money. I can only speak for the district that I am in, we have a new DM that doesn't know what they are doing. There really is no personal life to be had. As long as you work hard and don't goof off you have every opportunity for advancement
Pros
They literally pay you for everything that you do on company time
Cons
Long hours, little to no breaks
Good for short term, but taken advantage of long term
Inventory Specialist/Top gun (Current Employee) –  East Providence, RIFebruary 12, 2017
It's competitive pay with decent benefits, but travel wages and worthwhile advancement opportunity are lacking. Super early mornings and super late nights make any sleep schedule nearly impossible.
Pros
Somewhat flexible scheduling
Cons
Schedules only have in-times and no out-times, constantly trying to buckle and dime
Enjoyed traveling
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXFebruary 11, 2017
R.G.I.S. is an inventory company I worked for since 2004. We calculated inventory for various companies such as Walmart, Target, and various clothing stores. I traveled within an 100 mile radius of Beaumont, TX and worked different hours. The hardest part of the job was the hours worked, but it leveled out with the flexibility of the schedule.
Pros
Flexible hours, seeing different places
Cons
On the road more than actually working in the stores
Great job to do for traveling and not being in the same office everyday
District Manager In Training (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 10, 2017
The hardest part about the job was long hour days and being away from home. In all was a get place to work to see the world. Great people to work with everyday. Also got to meet new people every time we did inventory for a company. This company help me grow with skills during and after college.
Pros
Traveling the united states
Jobs have long hours sometimes but they are flexible
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHFebruary 8, 2017
Inventories can be long and you never know what time you will get off work. You cannot leave till its done. The pay is low and expectations are higher than most can achieve.
I like the flexibility though and its good for a second job
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
long hours and never knowing when you will be done, travel
Great work environment
Merchandise Handler (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTFebruary 8, 2017
As a inventory taker my job was to scan each item in an assigned section using a hand-held electronic data collector. This information is then compiled for the retailer and compared against their records.
Willing to work hours straight with no breaks its for you
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 7, 2017
Not really a good job pretty easy though decent pay crazy hours no sleep like hours for some might be too much on your body rarely get a break so continuosly working for hours straight
Not a long term job
Inventory Counter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 6, 2017
Employees work early in the morning and late into the night sometimes over night. The job can be very physical and hard on the body. Sometimes others do not show up for their shift and can cause the inventory to go longer.
Pros
get to see new stores and travel
Cons
not paid enough for what they do
Traveling
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDFebruary 4, 2017
must have a car
you count store inventory
independent work
the faster you count the higher up you will move in the ranking
and get more money , it was good just wish i had at the time
Easy work for money but not enough hours less than 15 per week most of the time
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, MDJanuary 31, 2017
As says avove it's an okay job of your looking for a couple hundred dollars a month but there aren't that many hours to work
Pros
Good people, nice managers decent pay
Cons
Not enough hours
Productive work place, and great team members.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richland, WAJanuary 30, 2017
RGIS is awesome cause they pay you to travel a certain distance and the work is pretty simple. If you have great math skills or love math in general this is the job for you.
Pros
Traveling, funny employees, great pay.
Cons
Long drives.
A very nice business to be employeed for. I enjoyed the traviling and also my co-workers.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJanuary 30, 2017
My normal day would consist of traveling to different cities in Ohio to count the inventory of a whole store, includes the sales floor and also the backroom. I've learned the importance of accuracy, and how to correctly take control of the inventory. The management position was seen by very easily to get into according to not just myself, but others as well. Although not ever manager knew as much as they are claimed to be taught. The hours and days varied a lot, and my first day I had worked a full 14hr unexpected day. Not that I was at all angry with this. That would have been my hardest part of the job. Being unsure of my schedule since I do like being very organized. Work and personal life. All in all, I loved my job at RGIS! I've met so many great people, and even dealt with forgetting customers of the stores.. And the happiness of others really made it to be my favorite part.
Pros
You make your schedule(days)
Cons
The hours were never determined
I love movies, sports and girls.And especially getting paid after a hard day or nigth work.
Auditor (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJanuary 24, 2017
I`m a diverse and hard worker. That like making money besides sure all patrons and customers are satisfied and happy.Plus I`m real motivated and ready to take on challenges and responsibilities of things I know and don`t know.
Pros
regular 30 minute breaks a full day or half a day.
Cons
I love union jobs. But turn union exxperience too any job.
horrible place to work
Inventory Specialist US District (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 23, 2017
absolutely terrible place to work. you are expected to meet a almost impossible counting quota. employees are not allowed to talk to each other while working, breaks and lunches are short and strict. there is no health care, dental or vision benefits offered unless you are a full time employee.
Pros
fast money if willing to work
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 23, 2017
a typical day at work is getting to the job at 4:30 am finish that location go to the next job and maybe another one. Its a fast work place ok pay if willing to work.
productive
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJanuary 23, 2017
I learned a lot about inventory. I am glad that i earned more job experience. The only thing i didn't like was that i didn't get that many hours and that i wasn't making that much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGIS Inventory Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8