RGIS Inventory Specialists
1,245 reviews

RGIS Inventory Specialists United States Employee Reviews

Auditor (Former Employee), Ft Worth, TXApril 28, 2015
Pros: Health care
Cons: Lack of sleep
Meet at different store locations to count product in the stores your inventorying that day/night
Where different stores that I had never been in before, and leadership skills
I never worked with the same group of people on a daily
Management was very understandable with things just came up and couldn't make it to work
Hardest part of the job was the lack of sleep you would get or if it was slow period just having work
Most enjoyable part was almost a workout every day and I got to see my mom who was my boss
fun job
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Malvern, PAApril 28, 2015
good company to work for. something different every day. good variety.easy training. paid for travel. flexible schedule.
Good
Auditor (Former Employee), MiamiApril 27, 2015
It is agood place to workIt is agood place to workIt is agood place to workIt is agood place to workIt is agood place to workIt is agood place to workIt is agood place to work
Inventory
Inventory Team Leader (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCApril 27, 2015
Pros: New locations creates variety
Cons: No benefits, random hours
Manage inventory for various stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc., using hand held computer and other inventory equipment while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected in all inventories worked.The faster you are, the more money you can earn. Your pay depends on you.
FSC
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIApril 27, 2015
Cons: Slow raise scale, sluggish promotion schedule
FSC HDQ.
It is frustrating that new hires are offered more than the seasoned professionals working with proprietary software.
Poor Training
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, SCApril 27, 2015
Was not trained correctly. The boss was impatient. Would not recommend working here. Was terminated for silly reasons.
Inventory Analyst
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 26, 2015
Flexible schedule and ability to advance
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee), Ventura, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: New locations creates variety
Cons: Working at 2am
RGIS allows employees to set their availability. When I applied for the job, I said I couldn't work Sundays and they have never made me work on one. Sometimes my day starts really early or very late. With each week, I find I am getting faster and more accurate. I've learned from this job that complaining does you no good. The work needs to be done and the sooner you start, the sooner you finish. This job also allows for advancement. The faster you are, the more money you can earn. Your pay depends on you.
Management is extremely unhappy
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Swartz Creek, MIApril 20, 2015
Pros: part time hours
Cons: pay is terrible.
employees hired are admittedly the bottom of the barrel with no work experience nor professionalism required. Management is poorly paid and has a very high level of responsibility making it very unpleasant to work together on a daily basis.
Life at RGIS
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 20, 2015
RGIS is a great company overall to work for. Just make sure you get properly trained. Life at RGIS is always different. Every inventory conducted is unique. Main focus..."ACCURACY"...as long as you follow proper procedures, you'll be able to become a "TOP GUN!" You'll have to go to rgis.com to find out more about that.
Great from Temp Work
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee), Stone Mountain, GAApril 20, 2015
travelling to different locations to do retail inventory. It was very easy to move up the pay scale. However, the hours do slow down and checks are not a great as when the business is booming.
Perfect fit if you wish to travel
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago,ILApril 19, 2015
Pros: Paid Travel
Cons: Work Hours
All in all job wasn't to bad. There was just an issue with productivity and management. Co Workers made the day pass. The hardest part was the actual labor of moving the merchandise and making sure all of it was account for.
RGIS
Auditor (Current Employee), DaytonApril 12, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: You do not make much
I am also a college student so working this job during the school year is flexible to my schedule. The checks are not very big but if you need a few dollars, this is the job for you.
Only good if your fast!
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Summerville, SCApril 9, 2015
Pros: lots of free time if your not at the top
Cons: healthcare, scheduling, promotion system.
On a typical day the job itself is not hard. You go in you count merchandise you leave. But the main problem with this job is that if you want to get scheduled for actual work you need to be fast and maintain and shoot for the highest ranks. If you decline in your accuracy or speed you are demoted. Most basic employees have 2-3 jobs and just use this one as a money in pocket job. Which works well enough for those that do this. While those that are trying to make this there only job to have a balance of work/ school or work/life they will usually struggle for work and pay. I personally have worked as fast as I possibly can go without messing up a count and still have lack of scheduling even with my extremely open schedule.
As for their benefits program most employees turn the option down due to the fact that they take a set amount out of your pay checks and if you don't have it it comes out of pocket. Wouldn't be a problem if they actually provided work for their workers.
Fast Paced Environment
Inventory Taker/Auditor (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 8, 2015
a typical day at work was a lot of counting. I learned how to use a PDA scanner and function one of those well. Management was always great with teammates. The coworkers all worked efficiently together. The hardest part of the job was having to report to specific locations and not being reimbursed for gas and mileage. The best part about it was using those PDA scanners.
Expert to supervisor
Expert Counter (Former Employee), Londonderry, NHApril 7, 2015
Pros: Has the hours
Cons: on the road staying in hotels
If you work hard and do the job right, you will have the hours but if you make mistakes you will not move up. Move up in pay as you do your job quickly.
Serious work environment
Inventory specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 6, 2015
Pros: good opportunity to get a raise very quickly.
Cons: Sometimes we did not get breaks.
It was a good experience that I would not mind going through again. Work environment was a serious one, basically employees all showed up to the job location, were briefed on what they had to do and went out and counted their sections as fast and efficiently as they could. Would not recommend to anyone who does not like to work very early, very late or does not like to travel.
The worst job I've ever had
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNApril 6, 2015
Pros: The people I worked with
Cons: Low pay, poor benefits, whip cracking
It is part of the job but the work schedule and time to work were all over the place. It would be a conglomeration of days and nights and never knowing how many hours you might work. I did learn how to use a ten-key. Management was fair to good but I always felt that they were cracking the whip. I had a supervisor at one job try to teach me by showing me how great and fast she was rather than finding out what I knew and actually teach me how be more efficient. The people I worked with were very nice and professional for the most part. The hardest part of the job was not having a steady schedule. The most enjoyable part was driving to long distance jobs.
Rgis Inventory, over work under paid
Auditor (Former Employee), Southgate, MIApril 4, 2015
Pros: no being paid for travel time, and under paid
Cons: no health care
counting material in a ware house, co-workers were ok, hardest part of the job was being on knees getting low on the floor for hours.
the worst
Auditor (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 2, 2015
You do start off good, getting used to the ropes. There are some people on the management team who think they can take hours and give hours to fulfill there needs.

1 2 3 4 5

$15,000 per year
Team Leader
$11.00 per hour

RGIS Inventory Specialists Photos

enjoying a great work day
RGIS at Work