RGIS Inventory Specialists
1,100 reviews

RGIS Inventory Specialists Employer Reviews

A very diverse work enviroment
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Burbank, CADecember 20, 2014
I learned a great deal about inventory and how it relates to the retail world. I was able to work with a very diverse group of people.
A nice place
Auditor (Former Employee), Kernersville, NCDecember 19, 2014
Pros: peaceful dynamics.
Cons: standing for longer hours than expected.
I didn't work there for very long, but it was a nice place. Different jobs, cool people, different locations.

Not much to learn, but appreciatively simple work.

Management was cool. Everyone was very professional and almost scripted, but no problems occurred as a result. Overall, it made for a nicer experience while reducing stress.

Hardest part – more... was adjusting to standing and moving so much after I'd had a relatively sedentary job. The late hours were a bit harsh, but that's what is expected with a part time job.

The most enjoyable part was not having drama on the floor. You'd be surprised how lovely that is. – less
Enjoyable work, fun and exciting atmosphere, great staff
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIDecember 17, 2014
Work is not available continuously or on a daily basis, there are heavy and light periods of work days. Learned how to do inventory and be accurate and fast. Management is easy and enjoyable to work with. Co-workers are fun and relate-able. Hardest part of the job is the early or late hours and the long car rides to and from the locations where you – more... have to work. Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work along with others and /or by yourself, being able to joke around with great people. – less
great if you like to travel and work long hours
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Medford, ORDecember 16, 2014
I enjoyed that you did the same job everytime, but you did it at different locations. You get to travel.
PRODUCTIVE AND ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee), White Plains, NYDecember 16, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: hours would vary from 4 to 16 hour shifts
I HAD ENJOYED THE WORK, A TYPICAL DAY THERE WAS EASY GOING AND WE ALSO TRAVELED TO NUMEROUS LOCATIONS MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND AND DIFFERENT WAYS SOME LOCATIONS RAN THERE INVENTORIES. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS THE HOURS, AT TIMES WE HAD TO MEET AT 4 A.M AT TIMES EVEN BEFORE. THE HOURS WERE LONG DEPENDING ON STORE, AND MERCHANDISE. MY CO-WORKERS – more... WERE FUN AND EAGER TO LEARN, AND ALSO TEACH. – less
great work place
Auditor (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYDecember 15, 2014
first with this company, enjoyed the travel , great learning exprience, quick paste work enviroment. With Proficient accuracy counting more with the eyes, quick paste typing with hand held computer, 100% phyical. work mornings,afternoons, nights. bad is if you count 482 pieces and a store emoplyee counts 456 peices you haver to recount the whole thing – more... until both numbers match. work in all types of stores:i.e jcpenny, claire, bj's macy's, victoria secret.... – less
abusive and demeaning work environment
Inventory Technician (Current Employee), OregonDecember 15, 2014
This industry needs unionized. Hours are inconsistent. Bonuses are a fraud. Wage violations are frequent.
A day in the life of an Inventory Specialist.
RGIS Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Golden, CODecember 13, 2014
Pros: the ease of the job, the friendly coworkers, and relatively easy ability for advancement.
Cons: lack of compensation for the requirement of driving personal vehicle, monotony, and extremely varied hours.
As an Inventory Specialist, I travel to various retail stores to accurately count their merchandise. My rate of pay is dependent on my accuracy and efficiency, and there are multiple color-coded tiers of pay that signify the level of expertise of the auditor. I am currently on the second from top tier of counting expertise. My schedule is set a month – more... in advance and scheduling is exceptionally fluid when it comes to my personal schedule. This job has given me immense experience in ten keying, and I would say that I have become quite good at this job. I enjoy the people I work with, and many have been working for this company for quite a while. – less
was fast pace, I love numbers, like seeing different stores
Inventory clerk (Former Employee), South Daytona, FLDecember 13, 2014
Pros: seeing different stores and people
Cons: unpaid for most of long trips ridding a long in company vehicles
A typical day at work was counting from the second you clock in till you clock out
What I learned how to count compact displays quickly and efficiently and number pad inputting data quicker
Management was pretty good
the hardest part of the job was traveling far distance for little hrs
the most enjoyable part of this job is being given instructions – more... assigned an area and able to execute me task quickly – less
day at work
auditor taker (Former Employee), Athens, GADecember 10, 2014
Pros: early morning
Cons: no break
Job Requirements/Duties
· Proficient with the RGIS hand held computer and other inventory equipment.
· Achieve established average per hour (APH) counting goals while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected in all inventories worked.
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
· Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible – more... schedule with varying hours to include working an extreme schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion.
· Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc., with potential exposure to cold and heat.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all duties.
· Access to reliable transportation.
· Ability to complete other duties as assigned by Management.
· Places community before self, engages and works effectively with and assists other Team Members.
· Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation – less
Inventory
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLDecember 10, 2014
You will work hard and you will sleep less. You work different amounts of hours every week and you will work at different times every week. Sometimes you will work 2 - 4 inventories in 2 days.
These people really enjoy "The Office"
CAD Operator (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIDecember 9, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: paycheck
Good going with this place. I believe RGIS should change their name to HBBG or Hitler Bad, Beer Good. I believe that describes the company's culture to a T.

Didn't realize that there really are some jobs that try to drive people to want to get on welfare and other government assisted programs and become Anthrophobes.
All good until you find out you work with criminals
Auditor (Former Employee), Arlington, TXDecember 7, 2014
Pros: minimal work days
Cons: working with criminals long work days
I liked the job at first. I only worked three days at week. Those days i would work from 4am-7pm. that is considering travel time to stores and when i got home. My manager was fine until she started being a senseless rouge. The money is good but you can't trust you co workers. if your looking for some quick job this is it. it's the type of job to get – more... you to your next job. – less
Great company to work for
Auditor/Inventory Expert (Current Employee), Cary, NCDecember 6, 2014
Cons: november and december are the slow times
The company is awesome to work for. They are very reasonable with adjusting hours and helping to ensure that the employees are happy. I have worked with them prior with a previous job but never for them until now and I see why they have such a high retention for their employees. I would recommend this position for people trying to earn some extra money – more... or even a full time career when it is not November or December, – less
Good for part-time employment
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CADecember 6, 2014
I personally feel that RGIS is a good place to work for part-time employment. Training is provided in classroom as well as on site. Opportunities for advancement are available if the individual takes the initiative.
I enjoyed RGIS. It was a pleasant place to work.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Somerset, KYDecember 5, 2014
Pros: traveling and my coworkers
Cons: not enough hours so i had to relocate back home.
Any given day at RGIS consisted mainly of traveling. We traveled to many states to inventory various stores and warehouses. I very much enjoyed the travel and my co-workers. I learned quickly to master the ten key IR machine as this was how me enumerated merchandise. I also gained merchandising experience while there; plan-o-grams, etc.
Flexibility...
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Clark, NJDecember 3, 2014
Pros: flexiblity
Cons: short breaks
This job is very flexible to where you can go to school and still manage to work reasonable hours. You're always on your feet and constantly counting. Definitely keeps you focused.
packer/picker
packer/machine operator (Current Employee), Lancaster, PADecember 2, 2014
I packed boxes and picked boxes off the line. as well as operating for machines
Horrible experience
employee (Former Employee), WisconsinNovember 28, 2014
Pros: something to say you have a job
Cons: this is not a career or worth the time as a job
Managers fail to contact you even if you call every day.
Lights off, doors locked at odd times or not in business.
Lack of hours.
Fast, easy day
Auditor (Current Employee), Kernersville, NCNovember 28, 2014
Good company to work for if you are looking for part time work and very different hours on a week by week basis.

1 2 3 4 5