RGIS Inventory Specialists
1,277 reviews

RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews

All Work no play
Supervisor (Current Employee), AlbuquerqueMay 28, 2015
An ok place to work, don't expect to have a social life. If and when you get hours its great but there is lack of and job security even for long term emloyees
Not enough oportunity
Inventory taker (Former Employee), South Bend, INMay 28, 2015
This job, I went to stores or other establishments, usually during their off hours and utilized electronic equipment to inventory and take it up.

This meant of course that I could be going just about anywhere, even several towns away. Add up the fact that work typically didnt take more than an hour or two and there just wasnt enough hours to justify the commitment.
Hard work
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Garland, TXMay 27, 2015
doing inventory was hard work and weird hours. You could work long days and some times nights. The work schedule would very form week to week. You would inventory a variety of stores in the Dallas area.
GOOD
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 27, 2015
I ENJOYED THE EXPERIENCE AND WORKING WITH THE INDIVIDUALS. IT WAS NICE TO COUNT WHICH I LOVE MATH. I LOVE THAT I COULD WORK ON MY OWN PACE.
Low paying but enjoyable
Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Zanesville, OHMay 24, 2015
I love counting a lot. I did it some for WIS as a manager there and that's why I chose to come back to the industry after parting ways with them.

RGIS is significantly less fun and pays less. Less opportunity for overtime and travel time, less flexibility for meet sites. Great work, but if you're debating over whether you'd like to count for WIS or RGIS, I'd suggest going with WIS.

My primary complaint is that they hoist as much of the burden of transportation as possible onto their employees. That makes a low paying job even less viable.
Already reviewd
Inventory Taker (Current Employee), Oak Lawn, ILMay 22, 2015
Flexible hours, perfect for a student, very easy advancement. The hours are part time, but if you ask for more they will generously help you hit full time.
RGIS
Auditor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 20, 2015
Pros: Getting paid for travel time and regular working hours
Cons: Two and three stores a day
Typical day at work usually starts around 4:30am. Most of the time it truly depends on which store we are going to and the size. While working I learn the importance of being a team player and following simple directions to get the job done. The co workers are always friendly unless they are having a bad day. The hardest pare of the job is trying to be at every store a losing sleep. However the most enjoyable part of the job is some stores can take and hour or 2hrs which means you get off early.
A great company to work for, espeicially for a person with a flexible work schedule.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Stockbridge, GaMay 19, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: not consistant on state guidelines for breaks and lunch
Great management staff. Enjoyed the work flexibility. Pay was based on your productivity, so a lot of the work load was put on the harder workers.
Excellent company
Auditor (Current Employee), Fort Collins, COMay 19, 2015
Pros: Management, co-workers, company transport
Cons: Travel times
RGIS gives all employees equal opportunity for flexible scheduling and transportation. I enjoyed my time with RGIS very much and would recommend it as a fun alternative job to many others that pays handsomely for honest and hard work. Management was excellent and down to earth. All employees during my time with this company were great co-workers and great people in general. For me the most enjoyable part of the work was the work itself. The freedom to work hard and enjoy your time while working was an excellent experience!
Inventory
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 18, 2015
Organized store merchandise racks by size, style and color.
Led merchandise selection, pricing, planning and marketing.
Ran markdown reports, managed store replenishment and analyzed buying reports.
Completed stock orders and managed inventory levels.
Loaded and unloaded merchandise using a ladder and pallet jack
productive
Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee), Queens, NYMay 18, 2015
well run and fairly managed and was never a problem with anybody in the workplace no matter what was going on. people came in and out of the store with no problem
very productive and kept to myself
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Merrillville, INMay 17, 2015
I learned how to use team cooperation.
there really wasn't anything hard.
everyday was smooth and long.
most enjoyable part was getting off,
my co-workers were cooperative.
Great company to work for.
Technical Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee), Auburn HillsMay 17, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Distance from home
Fix computer issues for internal and external users. Offices all over the country. Flexible work hours. Work closely with co-workers on all computer issues.

Enjoy working and assistant our customers.
Traveling Inventory Service
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Endicott, New YorkMay 15, 2015
Pros: Good Pay, Easy Work
Cons: Lots Of Travel, Co Workers Error
Typical Day: Counting/Auditing Store Backroom Inventory/Front Line Inventory/Overstock
I Learned: To Key Numbers Very Quickly And Count In Sections
Co Workers: Some Stellar, Others Not
Hardest Part Of The Job: Softline Clothes Counting, Due To Missing Tags
Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job: Electronics And Housewares
No car, Don't bother.
Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Gurnee, ILMay 14, 2015
Pros: The pay is decent when you actually work, opportunities to move up in rank and pay, co-workers are nice
Cons: No support for those with no car, Management drops the ball.
I started a few weeks ago and so far I've only worked my training schedule. If you don't have a car just expect to be hung out to dry. Other than that...the people I've met so far have been nice.
the good/bad about the job
Inventory Team Leader (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CAMay 13, 2015
Pros: customer experience, inventory experience, 10 key, advanced math skills
Cons: not many hours, no set schedule, no gas card, traveling far places
a typical day i would be just scanning and counting product that is in the store that i have for that day.Co-workers are nice to be with they can teach you many things that can help you go along in this job. The hardest part would have to be the set times you have to be at the store, they dont give you a gas card so getting to the locations isn't hard enough all ready. The most enjoyable part about the job would be the interesting people you meet in this job and the experience that comes with it
a place for work experience
Auditor (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 13, 2015
Pros: good job experience
Cons: a lot of heart ash
RGIS was a good place to gain job experience but as a over all job RGIS needs work. Half the time you work all day and you have to constantly complain to corporate about money they didn't pay you for. RGIS was garnishing my check to child support but was pocketing the money and I'm still trying to find out where the money is. Their management suck. The shift leader would make make passed on straight men. I wouldn't recommend RGIS to anyone.
Rgis.
Inventory Specialist(Expert) (Current Employee), Killeen, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: Hourly wage.
Cons: Late hour, attempt to make job your Life.
A typical day working at RGIS.
Waking up at all hours of the night and morning, if you don't have much to do in your day working for RGIS is great. You can get rides to and from job sites, getting minimum wage by the hour of driving. Sometimes the store isn't fully prepped, sometimes it flows by like nothing. Overall, in my opinion, I liked RGIS. Not only was a very good at my job, it was pretty laid back for the most part, but when it came time to being on the clock, the fast pace environment was pretty refreshing. I've learned a lot of patience with this job, because it can being very tedious. Management was crazy sometimes, either is was lack of machines or lack of workers. I don't think there was a lot of communication in the Management side of the job. The hardest part of my job would be the amount of strain on your body and mind. Waking up at 2 in the morning to take detailed inventory of items on shelves or on the floor. This job definitely takes a toll on your back. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know a few good people. Sometimes the van rides would take hour, so all you could do is get to know each other. Some people were hard to get used to, but when you find that one other employee to get along with makes the ride even better.
It's a job
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDMay 13, 2015
Easy work, decent pay, flexible hours, but hours and days are too inconsistent, and there is a lot of travel. The travel pay is okay, so if you like to drive and/or travel, you may enjoy it.
Fun place to work
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 12, 2015
Pros: learning a new experience
Cons: not alot of hours
It was fun & fast paced , really enjoyed going to different locations to help with their inventory. The feeling was fun , the other co workers , all worked well with each other. Managers was there on siteconditions , to answer and assist you if needed. very pleasant work

1 2 3 4 5

$15,000 per year
Inventory Associate
$9.00 per hour

RGIS Inventory Specialists Photos

enjoying a great work day
RGIS at Work