RGIS Inventory Specialists
1,136 reviews

RGIS Inventory Specialists Employer Reviews

Productive Work Environment
Auditor (Former Employee), Auburn HillsJanuary 28, 2015
Easy going job, quick to learn, and you get to know a lot about how inventory works
traveling
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee), Hollidaysburg, PAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: didnt get hrs
I really don't know that this job really understands that it takes a strong team leader that has experience in inventory and production however Our team leader wasn't that at all He was unfair and did what he thought was right when assigning jobs to most of us it was easy for some to show up late or not at all and still have a job or get raises I used to drive the company van and was suppose to be paid for doing so which or team leader took all the credit Its a joke that our team had to have such a unprofessional person leading us
Manageable Job
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Holmes, PAJanuary 24, 2015
Sometimes Really Long Hours,
Sometimes Not Many,
No Steady Work Days,
Inventory taker
Auditor (Former Employee), Somerset, KYJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: the job kept me busy and on the go
Cons: the driving was taking a toll on me.
This is fast pace job with a lot of travel time in it. The job is busy and keeps you moving. The drive time and the ride times are long when having to travel out of State. I drove the van and did inventory and it was very challenging.
A good place to choose your availability to work.
Auditor (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJanuary 23, 2015
A good place to choose your availability to work. Have enjoyed working with people of many ages. Have good relationships with fellow employees.
A great first job
Auditor (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 21, 2015
This company is great for those just getting in to the workforce. Hours fluctuate frequently. This is a job that requires a fast work pace & accuracy is a must.
Travel team, low pay, inconsistent hours
Traveling Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: easy to get and keep
Cons: no hours, drama
Very inconsistent with the hours, you are lucky to make 40 hours within two weeks. The management plays favorites, so it can be difficult to get promoted, however not impossible. Not a lot of integrity with the job, they are not picky at all about who they hire, and there seemed to be a lot of drama on the team and illegal activity. If you need the money, its something until you are able to find something more stable.
Great staff to work with however plays havoc with home life as your work schedule is always different
Inventory Control Supervisor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 20, 2015
Every day is different, you never know when you will get off. Work hours can be grueling, sometimes up to 20 hours in the same store. Gave me a better understanding of managing a crew up to 80 people at a time.
very enjoyable to work at
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Hope Mills, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: getting to meet new people and see new places
Cons: just having early meet times to leave and getting no sleep
go to a store hang area tickets then pick an aisle to start counting if grocery but if clothing start on the clothes racks

I learned how to run a store alone and do special projects always getting sent to some class for a couple days to learn something new

the management there was awesome
the coworkers were easy to get along with

the hardest part of the job is running the store alone and there were problems with the numbers and you have to go back through paperwork and areas to determine that we were right

everything was enjoyable about this place escpecially the traveling
Unprofessional Workplace
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Merrillville, INJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day at work is that I may leave as early as 3 in the morning back by 5 in the morning.

You are never able to get in contact with anyone and when you do they are very rude..
Flexible schedule
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Independence, OHJanuary 18, 2015
Flexible scheduling, but hard to call off when needed. Events can be scheduled back to back to each other. One event ends at 2 am and the next starts at 6 am.
Not the best company overall
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Warner Robins, GAJanuary 18, 2015
very long hours
no social life outside of your coworkers
sometimes you have to sleep in your car for an hour so you know you're not late
doubles on top of doubles in January
VERY slow in November and December.
no set hours
very open to hire anyone
$7.50 an hour just isn't enough for the hours and time you spend, its honestly a joke.
fun,exciting place to work with the ability to meet new people
Event Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2015
an awesome job with the ability to meet new people from diverse places. it is a quick pace environment with alot of rhysical activity.
not a good job, unless. your desperate
auditor (Former Employee), north east PennsylvaniaJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: they will hire anyone, so if you cant find a job somewhere else, you have come to the right place
Cons: boring mindless work, low pay, overworked managers who were very rude, i was told if you have a question, just ask, well my first job i did have a question, so i asked, nearly had mt head taken off, with didnt they teach you anything, demeaning
Totally awful job,your jobs might be an hour away,you will have to meet at a location and ride with unsavory strangers or spend your own gas and drive to a job for 9$ an hour,or ..the job might be close but you will probably be sent home in 2 hours,and have to be there at 6 am.
Very fun to work for this company
Auditor (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: travel pay
Cons: can't think of any
I liked the fact that there were various locations. I would be scheduled to do inventory audits for different commercial stores, some here in Albuquerque and many out of town. I learned how to use a scan machine and function it pretty well. All the managers where a joy to be around. My co-workers where fun and hard working, for the most part. The hardest part for me was that I did not have a car. But other than that if I get a car I would LOVE to join the team again. The most enjoyable part is that if you go out of town you visit places you don't usually go to and it's a day trip. The best part is that you get travel time pay and many cool experiences.
It was okay
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee), Canoga Park, CAJanuary 13, 2015
For a part time job, it did the trick. The only part I hated was the lack of hours during the holiday season when I really needed them. Other than that, it was enjoyable for the most part.

Typically, you and a bunch of other people spend a minimum of 2 hours scanning barcodes. It's not hard work, and it's not super engaging, but it's a job.
Easy Training, Simple Job
INVENTORY SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Syracuse NYJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: always different stores, working independently but in groups, easy
Cons: never set time frames, management is scattered and not everyone is helpful, wierd hours early in morning or late at night
*no reimbursements for driving to all store locations within an hour from your home
*management is unprofessional
*co-workers... most are helpful and enjoyable to be around
*hardest part of the job would be moving up
*ever-changing work environments
Quick fast paced enviroment
Auditor (Current Employee), McAllen, TXJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: the money and hours
Cons: work many hours at once
Everyone are great there. It is a fast paced environment. The only downside of this job is the long hours.
Different location, meeting new people.
Regional Grocery Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 9, 2015
Taking inventory of different store chains using a 10 key machine or a laser. My pace was connected to the completion of the job collectively; we worked as a team. Try to reach a location without getting lost was the challenging for me. Meeting new people was fun at times.
fun workplace
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAJanuary 8, 2015
Easy going, flexible, travel. Inventory knowledge. Friendly place with amazing people. I enjoyed traveling out of state.

1 2 3 4 5