RGIS Inventory Specialists
1,134 reviews

RGIS Inventory Specialists Employer Reviews

Exciting inventory company
Inventory Specialist, HI (Former Employee), kapolei HIJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: traveling to different stores, occasionally to the outer islands
Cons: late night inventoryies
Assignments were at different locations, we set up, do the inventory,
submit reports.
I learned how store inventories are conducted
The hardest part of the job, was the hours in which the inventories were conducted. Sometimes, the inventory had to be done after the store had closed for the day.
The enjoyable part of the job, was seeing the different items the accounts had, it was a plus if we hadn't been a patron of the store before.
Inventory retail stores all over the Richmond area
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAJanuary 7, 2015
Traveled to different locations schedule for inventory in the Richmond area. There were few locations outside of the Richmond area.
A great Temporary Job
Auditor Expert (Former Employee), Londonderry, NHJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great schedule. weekends
Cons: limited work, limited growth
A good seasonal job, But not much incentive to return for multiple seasons. It has a multiple month off season. And nothing is gained for returning at the beginning of the next season. It is simple the limited job growth that places this job lesser than all the jobs I've had.
A great place to work with friendly staff and customers.
Office Manager (Former Employee), Fairfield, NJJanuary 5, 2015
This was another one of the best jobs I had. I was the office manager of this small office.

I worked with all staff, managers and customers.

Payroll, light typing, filing were all included.

Interviewed potential inventory takers, held meetings,etc.

I also spoke with customers on a daily basis setting up
their inventories.
ok
Inventory specialist (Former Employee), Stone Mountain, GAJanuary 5, 2015
first job! thank you for the opportunity. enjoyed traveling and my co-workers were cool
worst place to work
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 5, 2015
Cons: hours, benefits, time management
Not man hours. Shifts vary from 3hrs to 6hrs.
No one in management is helpful. Everyone in office always into drama and fighting. They dont have a steady team everyone always quitting.
Productive Corporate Work environment
Repair Technician (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIDecember 30, 2014
Wonderful work environment. People were helpful and always willing to help. Working in a Corporate environment it was a fun and friendly setting. Excited to work with different types of individuals and a different type of work environment than I am use to
Lots of Travel
Health Care Specialist Supervisor (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 29, 2014
Pros: good work and fast pace
Cons: poor cohesiveness among employees.
This job was very busy and had me working over 40 hours when you include all the travel. We had a three state radius to cover for inventories. I also helped in Pharmacies inventories and medical supply.
Productive and fun work environment with motivated people
Auditor (Current Employee), Oak Lawn, ILDecember 27, 2014
A typical day at work would included accurately counting the products on each shelf in each bay area. You would learn ow to accurately type in a series of numbers at a speedy pace. Management is understanding and works well with the employees. My co-workers are normal people that go through life and a group of great people. The hardest part of this job is finding the bar code on the bottom of a heavy box. The more enjoyable part of the job is being around my co-workers.
productive
inventory (Former Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 22, 2014
Pros: a traveling experience
Cons: seasonal job
My work experience was great. The people who i worked with were an amazing team i learned a lot from the people i worked with as much as they learned from me.
Bench Tek
Repair Technician (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIDecember 21, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: low wages
Repair of inventory scanners

Management only concerned about speed and reliability of repaired units.

No room for advancement. Low wages

Good cafeteria food.

Co-workers pleasant and supportive
A very diverse work enviroment
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Burbank, CADecember 20, 2014
I learned a great deal about inventory and how it relates to the retail world. I was able to work with a very diverse group of people.
A nice place
Auditor (Former Employee), Kernersville, NCDecember 19, 2014
Pros: peaceful dynamics.
Cons: standing for longer hours than expected.
I didn't work there for very long, but it was a nice place. Different jobs, cool people, different locations.

Not much to learn, but appreciatively simple work.

Management was cool. Everyone was very professional and almost scripted, but no problems occurred as a result. Overall, it made for a nicer experience while reducing stress.

Hardest part was adjusting to standing and moving so much after I'd had a relatively sedentary job. The late hours were a bit harsh, but that's what is expected with a part time job.

The most enjoyable part was not having drama on the floor. You'd be surprised how lovely that is.
Enjoyable work, fun and exciting atmosphere, great staff
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIDecember 17, 2014
Work is not available continuously or on a daily basis, there are heavy and light periods of work days. Learned how to do inventory and be accurate and fast. Management is easy and enjoyable to work with. Co-workers are fun and relate-able. Hardest part of the job is the early or late hours and the long car rides to and from the locations where you have to work. Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work along with others and /or by yourself, being able to joke around with great people.
great if you like to travel and work long hours
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Medford, ORDecember 16, 2014
I enjoyed that you did the same job everytime, but you did it at different locations. You get to travel.
PRODUCTIVE AND ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee), White Plains, NYDecember 16, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: hours would vary from 4 to 16 hour shifts
I HAD ENJOYED THE WORK, A TYPICAL DAY THERE WAS EASY GOING AND WE ALSO TRAVELED TO NUMEROUS LOCATIONS MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND AND DIFFERENT WAYS SOME LOCATIONS RAN THERE INVENTORIES. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS THE HOURS, AT TIMES WE HAD TO MEET AT 4 A.M AT TIMES EVEN BEFORE. THE HOURS WERE LONG DEPENDING ON STORE, AND MERCHANDISE. MY CO-WORKERS WERE FUN AND EAGER TO LEARN, AND ALSO TEACH.
great work place
Auditor (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYDecember 15, 2014
first with this company, enjoyed the travel , great learning exprience, quick paste work enviroment. With Proficient accuracy counting more with the eyes, quick paste typing with hand held computer, 100% phyical. work mornings,afternoons, nights. bad is if you count 482 pieces and a store emoplyee counts 456 peices you haver to recount the whole thing until both numbers match. work in all types of stores:i.e jcpenny, claire, bj's macy's, victoria secret....
abusive and demeaning work environment
Inventory Technician (Current Employee), OregonDecember 15, 2014
This industry needs unionized. Hours are inconsistent. Bonuses are a fraud. Wage violations are frequent.
A day in the life of an Inventory Specialist.
RGIS Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Golden, CODecember 13, 2014
Pros: the ease of the job, the friendly coworkers, and relatively easy ability for advancement.
Cons: lack of compensation for the requirement of driving personal vehicle, monotony, and extremely varied hours.
As an Inventory Specialist, I travel to various retail stores to accurately count their merchandise. My rate of pay is dependent on my accuracy and efficiency, and there are multiple color-coded tiers of pay that signify the level of expertise of the auditor. I am currently on the second from top tier of counting expertise. My schedule is set a month in advance and scheduling is exceptionally fluid when it comes to my personal schedule. This job has given me immense experience in ten keying, and I would say that I have become quite good at this job. I enjoy the people I work with, and many have been working for this company for quite a while.
was fast pace, I love numbers, like seeing different stores
Inventory clerk (Former Employee), South Daytona, FLDecember 13, 2014
Pros: seeing different stores and people
Cons: unpaid for most of long trips ridding a long in company vehicles
A typical day at work was counting from the second you clock in till you clock out
What I learned how to count compact displays quickly and efficiently and number pad inputting data quicker
Management was pretty good
the hardest part of the job was traveling far distance for little hrs
the most enjoyable part of this job is being given instructions assigned an area and able to execute me task quickly

RGIS Inventory Specialists Photos