RGIS Inventory Specialists

RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews

Found 1,865 reviews matching the search
Fast moving
Inventory Specialist - Stock Auditor (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAMarch 16, 2017
The job moves pretty fast. The hours are a little crazy for me. however the pay was great. I don't have no complaints about the job. I enjoyed the people there very much though.
A diverse workplace that never gets too old
Top Gun (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 16, 2017
RGIS is a unique beast in that you often find yourself in an entirely new location every single day. Many business utilize their services, requiring their employees to travel all about the area they live in, performing inventories for everything from small convenience stores like 7-Eleven, to larger, 'little bit of everything' stores like Target. One common complaint about many jobs is that they grow dull; that it's too much of the same, every single day. RGIS alleviates that by placing you somewhere new most days.

Most shifts also start as early as 4 A.M. While that may sound daunting for many, it also means that you almost always finish up your shift and get home by 1 or 2 PM, giving you most of the rest of the day to yourself. It's certainly not for everyone, but it works exceptionally well for some.
Pros
Flexible hours, diverse environments, relatively easy to advance in
Cons
A lot of gas money spent traveling, and a distinct lack of accountability
Exciting and Fresh with Every New Job
Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 14, 2017
Travelling was a part of the job, going to work meant packing a suitcase oftentimes and meeting at a place to be taken somewhere far off to do a job. I advanced quickly, getting promoted within the first two weeks of my employment, and was assigned to a special team of professionals who traveled and worked on behalf of the company assisting other teams where needed. I made a lot of friends and became accustomed to the job as more a lifestyle, working hard meant you got ahead. And I always work hard. Every day was different, a new job, a different boss, another client. I learned a lot about myself and other people from all walks of life. Numbers was our trade, counting our practice, I learned how to take vast amounts of records, and memorize code in a short period of time. Skills I still use today.
Pros
Good Pay, A lot of hours, Travel and work incentives
Cons
Monotonous Labor
Wortking for RGIS was wrong for me.
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 13, 2017
Over night stays and travel. I learned how to skew tag inventory for 8 months and still couldn't get it right. the job was not for a skater. maybe enrolling.
Pros
perdium
Cons
coins
Travel a lot
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Merrietta, GAMarch 13, 2017
I would recommend this job for those who are single with no kids. It takes a lot of time from your family. Besides being able to travel and get paid for it, it's truly a job for single ppl.
Pros
Get to travel
Cons
Time away from my kids
Driving
Inventory Control Specialist Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mt. Lebanon, PAMarch 13, 2017
Alot of times they do not schedule you in your assigned territory. You get re-emberced for mileage, only after 25 miles. Sometimes its not worth the job you are goin to.
Pros
You can advance in pay quickly
Cons
Driving long distances
I love my job
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXMarch 12, 2017
I love what I do so I'm looking forward to moving up in the company. The managers are easy to talk to if you willing to work they are willing to give you the hours.
Good part time job
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 10, 2017
It's a decent part time job for someone who is having a hard time finding a job. Not great for long term employment. Breaks are very rare even if working for 6+ hours. You have to drive all over the place, sometimes over an hour and if it is over a certain amount of miles you are put in a van with other employees. Some weeks you will work overtime and other weeks you will have 6 hours and that is all. No healthcare packages because you don't get 40 hours consistent. Also very physically demanding job, you have to move up and down a ladder constantly and are on your feet the entire time.
Pros
Flexible with your availability
Cons
No breaks, no health care
Horrible place
Top Gun Auditor (Former Employee) –  D-375 home depot travel teamMarch 10, 2017
Don't waste your time with this company. They expect you to be robots with no family emergencies and no other obligations but them. Gave them 2 years of my life and I was still getting treated like a newbie while at top gun rank. Isn't worth it go to McDonald's or something you'll be happier
Fun place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Walden, NYMarch 9, 2017
This job helped me get into retail and its a great job you get to travel meet new people explore its a happy environment for people who love to be adventures
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Paid every two weeks
Fun work place traveling constantly
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 8, 2017
Waking up early times of day to inventory whole stores learned how to multitask and remain very accurate. Company was also organized to preform all task with greatest of ease and in professional Manor . We would compete against one another to keep us motivated but remained always accurate .toughest part of job was preforming your complete shift and still have to travel 10+ hours especially more difficult for myself being the company driver as well . But most enjoyable part was everyday was a different scenery with great co workers .
Pros
Hotels where covered by company and on occasion free lunches.per diem
Cons
Since always on road never saw family
Keeps you busy
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 7, 2017
Have to want to work solid work place if you can get hours varies more than likely will need a second job along side this one hard to get more than 2 days a week
easy work bad company
Inventory Specialist/team lead (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 7, 2017
the work you will do will be easy but people and everything else makes it hard.you will have to travel and the hotels is the worst that anyone could live in bed bugs and all
Pros
4 days off
Cons
pay, management
Just okay if you don't have anything
Inventory Taker (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 6, 2017
I used to work for the travel team. That was really fun, but after 1 year switched to the local team. It really sucks. Work every day., but won't get that many hours.
Pros
travelling
Cons
Short breaks, no benifits
Fun, fast-paced environment
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOMarch 6, 2017
I had a lot of fun at RGIS. There are some negatives, like having to wake up sometimes at 3am to get ready for work and not going home until the inventory is completed, but other than that, I formed a lot of lasting friendships working inventory. It was a competitive environment to work in where everyone had to hit a goal of how many pieces they counted in an hour.
Terrible.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 5, 2017
They don't care about their employees. They would even schedule you back to back, double shifts. For example, you get scheduled 10pm at one store that usually takes more than four hours (e.g. you get out at 3-4am), and they expect you to be at another store at 5am that is 30 miles away. You basically get no sleep. They don't care if you haven't slept in 2-3 days or have personal reasons as to why you cannot show up. They still expect you to drive 20-30 miles, completely disregarding your health. It's not worth the trouble, especially for a minimum wage paying job (with only a couple dollars increase for the highest rank in the ASET level).
Inventory Associate
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILMarch 4, 2017
This is a face paced job that will keep you on your toes. You will travel to many different locations a learn a lot of insider knowledge about many different companies. Management has a lot to be desired for as of 2017 their management lacks professionalism and does not understand the concept of "work - life balance". The hardest part of the job is the hours. The hours are extremely taxing as they are early mornings or late nights. The part I enjoy most about the job is my co-workers. They are a unique group of individuals that make the job bearable.
Pros
On rare occasion a store will buy you food
Cons
poor management, strange hours
Traveling and working....nothing better
Interim ICS (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALMarch 4, 2017
This is a good company. You have the ability to travel and see new and exciting places you usually will not have the opportunity to see. We inventory The Home Depot. We go in, count, and that's about it. They pay for travel, per diem, everything from the moment you load up in one of the vans. The only downside is changes are made frequently. Almost moments after one is made, you can expect another. I've learned a great deal in regards to management and leadership!
Worldwide company
Inventory Specialist/Associate Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILMarch 3, 2017
Great company to work for. Inventoried many different kinds of businesses. Traveled to many different cities. Auditors had opportunities to advance.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
Away from home alot
very good pay and intresting coworkers
Inventory specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMarch 3, 2017
long but busy so the time passed quick
how to use ten key and customer service skills
good
very fun
long hours and being on your feet plus going up and down ladders all day
different store every day
Pros
good pay and encentive
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGIS Inventory Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8