RGIS Inventory Specialists
1,235 reviews

RGIS Inventory Specialists United States Employee Reviews

Job Area
Inventory associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 8, 2015
The job okay if you like that kind of profession but they need new supervisors.The supervisors is rude and just disrespectful. Some of the supervisors tend to lean more on some of co-works who their more comfortable with.. but other than that i liked rgis, they are way more professional than Wis International
flexable and willing to work with your schedule
Team Leader (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 6, 2015
Pros: flexable, can transfer
Cons: unstable hours, not reliable income
prepare inventory procedure and equipment
Setup equipment, meet with team members and employers,
count inventory, input data, make corrections
correlate with managers and close out stores
Productive and fun envirnoment
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 6, 2015
Cons: not enough hours
I enjoyed work at different locations. The work was very fast paced which I enjoyed also. The management was great to work for.
Work was fair, and taught how to use skills.
Inventory Taker (Former Employee), East Hartford, CTMarch 6, 2015
The work here requires organization, most importantly and organizational skills. The job was fairly easy and did not require any outrageous duties.
Most employees are part-time: evenings and week-ends which means some long days and strange hours. Serious people only.
o Part-time physical inventory (Former Employee), Milford, CTMarch 5, 2015
Pros: show that you could be dependable and could count (using their equipment) and you had job security.
Cons: the hours could be brutal.
Being an auditor meant that your schedule varied from week to week and there were seasonal busy times and slack times: Thanksgiving to Christmas was slow; Christmas to New Year began to pick up and after the New Year it seemed like every store in the world wanted their inventory done NOW. Full times sometimes worked non-stop for days.
What you learn on this job is what goes on in the back of stores and what it is like in places you would never visit otherwise.
The management, when I was an auditor, were ALL promoted up from the ranks. The company was later sold and the new management changed this.
Most of the auditors were part-time: many college students, retired, second jobs.
The hardest parts of the job were the irregular schedule and the odd and irregular hours. Many times I would get home in the small hours of the morning and have to get up four hours later to go to my day job.
If there was an enjoyable part of the job, it was when the after-holiday rush (about two months worth) was over and you finally got a Saturday when you didn't have to set the alarm clock. The kind of people who could endure this kind of schedule tended to be pretty well grounded and level-headed and were good people to work with.
TERRIBle
inventory auditor (Former Employee), sacramento californiaMarch 4, 2015
Pros: quick money
Cons: too early or too late
I hated working here
managers are rude
Would never work here again
coworkers were really cool
its just 5;30 am @work or 11pm till 7am just wasnt working for me
a fun and great experience to work ther we go to different states and citys
AUDITOR (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMarch 1, 2015
I go to work in the morning or at night time it depends on what store we r doing my team leader and the manager were great people to work with and they where a lot of fun if u had a problem they would help u and u will be ok the people I worked with we r a team just like family we was together more then I was home we had a good time at work the hardest part of the job was not getting enough rest and going to another store on the sameday right after u finished your first store it was off to another store I had a lot of fun at this job I met a lot of different people and went a lot of different places
Busy work
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: usually working without customer interference
Cons: often long distances to and from job sites
This is a job where you're always on the go. Reliable transportation is a must, but it will get some miles on it. If your fast, you can move up the ladder. However, accuracy is also a major thing.
Only good for those with no other daily obligations and who have a primary income
Inventory counter (Former Employee), Golden, COFebruary 26, 2015
You need a primary source of income, the ability to have your scheduled hours available completely ignored, and have your pay fluctuate and not increase due to time with company.
Great for flexible scheduling needs
Part time Inventory Auditor - Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule. casual uniform. show up, do a good job, leave.
Cons: hard on the body (standing, lifting, bending). gas & time to drive to inventories all over town.
My experience with this company has been very positive. However, I have heard that the quality of management can vary from district to district. The management in my district runs a tight ship. Advancement within the company is encouraged and supported in my district. However, this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a well paying job that allows them to simply show up, do their work well and leave.

As an auditor I am expected to be early to all scheduled inventories, represent the company in a professional manor and do my job with precision.
efficiently run inventory company
Inventory specialist (Former Employee), Bettendorf, IAFebruary 25, 2015
Management was prepared for stores and employees showed up and knew what to do. Lots of weird hours. You often work when stores are closed or business is slow.
Auditor (Current Employee), Portales, NMFebruary 24, 2015
This job is wonderful. The only thing that sucks are the hours that you work. Since it is outside of business hours there are many early days and late nights. January is bad due to the amount of work. If you have a family don't expect to see them at all that month.
It was a fun job but the hours were not set.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Endicott, NYFebruary 24, 2015
We would travel and i got to learn new technology. Hours was the worst. Never had a set schedule and with no transportation is hard.
HONEST AND HELPFUL WORKING COMPANY
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 19, 2015
Cons: healthcare
ON A AVERAGE DAY I WILL WORK A 8 HOUR DAY BUT THIS JOB IS SO MUCH FUN AND THE PEOPLE THAT WORK WITH RGIS IS A GREAT EMPLOYER TO WORK FOR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FAMILY OR KIDS
DATA ENTRY
Proficient in Data Entry and Ten (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAFebruary 18, 2015
VERY LARGE COMPANY TO WORK FOR. IF YOU GET IN TO A GREAT DISTRICT THE JOB IS VERY FUN. THE HOURS CAN BE LONG AT TIMES. THEY DONT LIKE TO PAY WHEN YOU HAVE TO MEET FOR A STORE THAT IS MORE THAN AN HOURS COMMUTE. OTHER THAN THAT ITS A DESCENT COMPANY TO WORK FOR.
FUN JOB
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), FT. LAUDERDALE, FLFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: the job is never boring
Cons: crazy hours
I ALWAYS KNOW WHAT TIME I START MY DAY BUT NEVER KNOW WHAT TIME I WILL FINISH. I LEARNED HOW TO DEAL WITH LARGE INVENTORIES AND MANAGE A TEAM OF 30 EMPLOYEES. I ALSO LEARNED HOW TO GET ACCURATE INVENTORIES. MANAGEMENT AND MY CO WORKERS WAS FUN TO WORK WITH AND ALWAYS GOT THE JOB DONE. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS SQUEEZING INTO TIGHT PLACES. THE PART I ENJOYED THE MOST IS WORKING WITH MY CO WORKERS AND PLEASING THE CLIENTS
hours are terrible you never know what you will work from week to week
Team Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 16, 2015
Cons: no healthcare no paid holidays vacations or sick days
I get up very early drive at least 30 miles to and from work i deal with my management and the store management. I have learned alot about the inventory process..Management with this company is very inept the try to do the right thing but at the end of the day you are left with alot of unanswered questions..I have had 3 district mgrs in the 14 months i have been there. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the constant under staffing..Most enjoyable is the fellow team mates i enjoy interacting with.
work in a retail stores
Auditor (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: meeting new people and learning about the sales and products
Cons: the 24 hour on call and the mileage
prep for the days inventory and check the epuipment. you have to be able to fuunction as fast and acurate as possible. roport you nubers to the management in a timely fashion. work with the newr empolyees to complete an area. the travel is sometime long and reimburstment is not fitting with current gas prices. You get to meet new people and are not in the same place every day.
Productive and vocal enviroment
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: traveling, paid hotel expenses
Cons: short breaks, early a.m. satrts
Constant Counting on a daily basis and i learned better keystroke technique.

Working in the harsh weathers probably the most difficult thing about the job.

The management is laid back but is also strict.
Fun people to work with and different locations daily
Inventory Auditor/Supervisor (Former Employee), Richardson, TXFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: good pay, wonderful atmosphere
Cons: no job security and never knew how many hours any job would take
Typical work day included setting up machines to accurately inventory our clients store. I learned how to supervise up to 30 people. Co-workers were great I loved going to work. Hardest part of the day was the constant squatting and standing. Most enjoyable part of the day was seeing my co-workers.

RGIS Inventory Specialists Salaries