RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews

Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 20, 2017
Needs better management. Needs somebody who really knows what they are doing and will keep their word when they say they will help you learn more. Also need more hours.
Workplace is average.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 19, 2017
A typical day at work was busy and goes fast.
I learned how to be competitive.
Management was average.
Workplace culture was average.
The hardest part of the job was getting along with other co-workers.
The most enjoyable part was when the work was done.
Nothing is set
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXSeptember 19, 2017
This is an inventory company which is hired by retailors, you must have your own transportation to drive to every site. No two days are the same as well as the schedule. There is no end time, only a start. You may only leave once your team has completed their task and that takes as long as your team takes. Bigger stores, for example dillards or walmart can take anywhere from 16-48 hours to finish depending how many members are in each team. There is no set time to come in, you can work at 3 in the morning until 6 in the afternoon, 10 in the evening to 1 in the morning, and any other crazy hours you can think of.
Rgis
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 18, 2017
Thus wad an amazing company to work for. We were pastor for transporting and training and by mileage as well. Great company. They were extremely friendly. And encouraged advancement within the company.
Monotonous
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 18, 2017
The job was exactly what was expected. We would arrive at a store after it closed. The store staff would let us in to set up. From there it was non-stop inventory with a 15 minute break thrown in if the shift exceeded 6 hours. Once the team was done counting pieces in the store, a second smaller team would walk the entire store to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
Seasonal job
Leader (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 17, 2017
Great job for someone looking for a part time or seasonal job. Best time to apply are usually during the months of December and May. During busy season , part time employees can average full time hours.
Pros
Part time.
Cons
Slow seasons.
Fun work place
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARSeptember 17, 2017
I had fun working for rgis except not getting enough hours working different times the employees are fun and the managers are fun you get to go to different places to do inventory had a blast
Pros
Get to travel
Cons
Part time hardly no hours different times so no set schedule
Easy, exciting, great paying job
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 17, 2017
As all jobs it has its ups and downs period.
Therefore when your working and having a good time your main priority should be to do your job correctly then focus on whatever else after.
Pros
Great pay, new sight, cool people (some), fun atmosphere with the right people.
Cons
Lack of healthcare benefits, constantly hiring kids that don't know how to behave in public, don't get enough hours
productive, fast paced
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 16, 2017
great environment to work, friendly coworkers, great bosses. hourly wage was good in my opinion, along with the hours i had received while working for RGIS
Rgis
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 16, 2017
I have nothing good to say about this company. Travel pay was minimum wage and the didnt pay you for the first hour there and back for the "commute". So we would only get paid our actual pay rate when we were doing inventory which was only four hours. Not only that but you get stuck in the car for 1 to 4 hours with a bunch of people that don't like you and some that don't shower regularly. They do not offer benefits either.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
No set schedule
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Turnersville, NJSeptember 16, 2017
There is no set schedule. You can work 2 hours a day or 18 hours a day. You never know how long a job will be until you are done. And there is a lot of driving. A lot of miles and wear and tear on your vehicle.
Not for Everybody
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 15, 2017
Working here wasn't horrible. Nice easy job, you're just accurately counting merchandise. have to be able to get your skill up and count fast to be able to get pay raises. no room for advancement.
Good part time job
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Flint, MISeptember 14, 2017
RGIS provides single-day inventory audits for various enterprises, for small business in strip malls to major department and grocery stores.

Hardest part of the job is the hours. You either begin work from 2:00 - 8:00 am and work 4-6 hours or begin at 5:00 - 7:00 pm and work 4-6 hours.
Pros
Flexible days
Cons
No benefits - no full time positions -
Good job for those who dont mind driving their personal vehicle
Inventory Expert (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 14, 2017
good job for those who don't mind driving their personal vehicle. Work schedule is VERY sporadic. The hours are very sporadic and you will either work late nights or very early mornings. Traveling may be long depending on the city that is assigned that day.
Cons
Long Trips, Not paid for first hour of carpool ride
Everyone is rude & no one cares about there job.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 14, 2017
I worked there for 3 years & it just gave me stress. Made me an angry person I would not recommend this job unless you really need a job. There always hiring & if you apply 100% chance they will hire you because they need people
Great Job
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 14, 2017
Its a productive and fun place to work. I have enjoyed the 2 years that I have worked for Rgis. I would like to continue working at any Rgis district that will let me work. I enjoy the everyday change in stores and people.
nice job. if you have open availability then you can get good hours.
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INSeptember 13, 2017
RGIS is a fun place to work at. you go into a store count then leave. You are never in the same location. You get most holidays off. You get paid for your hard work. So your in control of your own pay.
Pros
holidays off, you control your pay in a way, meet new people all the time, and you get to travel.
Cons
hours vary from week to week.
Inventory retail stores as part of a team or group of auditors.
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCSeptember 12, 2017
Work at location of store or business to be inventoried at specific time as requested by store. Some travel is required and provided by company. Some late night or after hours may be required.
I learned to be on time and follow directions from supervisors.
Workplace culture is friendly and helpful.
Hardest part are late night or over night inventories, and catching up on lost sleep.
The most enjoyable part of job is a sense of completion at end of inventory.
work was fast-paces, work schedule inconsistent.
Inventory Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHSeptember 12, 2017
We did inventory when businesses were solow so it invovled many late nights and early mornings. It was interesting and people were good to work with.
Basketball
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  1078 s CiceroSeptember 12, 2017
It's pretty cool it just that we be on the road a lot and it is destroying my relationship with my family so I'm looking for a close job that's in my city and state
Pros
Cons
45 minutes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGIS Inventory Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8