RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,585 reviews matching the search
Management was not considerate
Inventory Taker (Former Employee) –  Conover, NCMarch 19, 2016
I only worked there for a couple of months and I done my job great most of the time. The manager did not like me and said "I don't think your a good fit for this job". Some of the employees were nice and understanding. I enjoyed it for the most part.
Pros
Travel benefits, socialable employees, easy work, and ongoing training
Cons
Inconsiderate management
Great Environment, Expect Travel
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Lutz, FLMarch 18, 2016
Great culture, management knowledgeable, communicated clearly with staff. If you're prepared to do a lot of driving it's a good company that you can grow with. Physical inventory audits of various retailers.
Pros
Great people, friendly environment
Cons
Travel
not a good place to work
Associate Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORMarch 18, 2016
very bad hours. They hire a lot of drug addicts. So your coworkers will be a very hard to get along with. The company itself lies to its customers and employees. The pay is terrible.
Pros
travel
Cons
pay, company standards
Starting out Inventory
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 18, 2016
i had very little knowledge of inventory when i started out. when sent out to various store to inventory merchandise for their monthly invoice, i used a 10 key computer held scan. we had to use fast pace scanning to keep up with an incentive work. also had to manage to count correctly the items. our machines sometimes would fail and had to manually input as we go. which slowed us down. it was always technology that would break down. but i managed.
Pros
learning to inventory items and data input. experience
Cons
have to be able to keep up the pace of speed (counting)
It depends on the rgis management you work with
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 17, 2016
I worked for two different parts of rgis they have a travel team that inventories all home depots in the tri state area it was an okay experience.Then I transferred to the south philadelphia local team unfortunately the work wasn't long enough to short of hours in a work week I didn't get enough hours on a paycheck to maintain a healthy lifestyle it was a joke if you wasn't part of the in crew then you got maybe 12 hours in a week
Pros
TRAVELING AROUND THE CITY
Cons
THE PAY AND BAD MANAGEMENT
RGIS sucks
Level 3 Inventory Expert (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDMarch 13, 2016
if you want to run your car into the ground, have little to no supervision or help from management, never be promoted past a 2 dollar raise, maxing out at 11.50/hr, and be awake at the craziest hours, hours away from home, and have your schedule change on a daily basis.... then this is the job for you!
Pros
Cons
all of it
I didn't to much like the way things were ran there.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 11, 2016
The company didn't really have to certain day to work. The manager I worked for was unprofessional and she was uncooperative when it came down to days I was in class at the time and working.
Cons
Lack of pay, insufficient work scheduling
Company not so great
Control Desk Operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 11, 2016
I felt like Rgis was a company that wasnt put all the way together at least for the team i was working for. Management was all of the place and always arguing with each other. Co-workers really didnt always get along at the stores and would get into arguements.
Fun job
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 9, 2016
The inventory starts the same I go in and grab a machine and laser so that way I can start counting when it is time to start. I learned different ways to count to be faster and still be accurate. My co-workers were fun and we always had fun working together. The hardest part of the job is all the driving all over Colorado every day. I do not mind driving but every day all over Colorado was starting to weigh me down. The best part of the job was going to the different stores and seeing what all you could buy from there.
No Review
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 9, 2016
Lots of travel for little pay. Not much to say really. Things may have changed. Job wasn't too hard, anyone could do it. You will be taking inventory at places like Advance Auto and Lowes Home Improvemnet.
Fun and Enjoyable were able to travel
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  KapolieMarch 8, 2016
I liked this job. Everybody that worked here including the management were awesome and friendly.The job was simple but fun.
We got to travel around the Islands and Inventory so many stores. It was a good job to have.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
No jobs for a long period of time
It was a constant pace and helped the work day go by fast.
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 8, 2016
I did like my co-workers and supervisers. We did work good together. The store sites that I was sent to were at a distance and the amount of hours I had been given weren't enough to make up for the wear and tear that would to put on my car. I had to stop working for this company.
Pros
The employees were good to work with.
Cons
That I wasn't able to work there longer that I did.
Extremley productive and work oriented.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 6, 2016
It was great to work with RGIS when they had a overload of work. Extremely flexible scheduling. The pay is based off your productivity.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, paid break
Travel
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAMarch 6, 2016
I was told that there would be a van to take us back and forth. Never happened with me. The job is easy. You will be working in different stores so If you can not be at a certain store let them know a head of time that way they can switch you with someone else. Overall job was OK. Anyone can get on but you need to have a steady rude or you will miss out on a lot of money.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Drive
good
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 4, 2016
It was very great there until they closed done. I would've loved working there a lot longer. The people that was working there at the time, were very great to work with.
Rgis
Inspector (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 2, 2016
Good company,reasonable hours,very liberal with employee desires.They do advance within the company which is a very good thing as well.
Fun and easy
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 1, 2016
Great co workers and a fun place to work. Easy work as long as you have the patience to count a lot of items it is easy. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
breaks often
Great Work Life Balance
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) –  Lutz, FLFebruary 28, 2016
If you are a caregiver or need work life balance this job is for you. Must show up for work on time. Tardiness is consider a no show.
Nice Company to work for.
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 26, 2016
Very outgoing personnel and everyone was dressed accordingly. Also, a lot of hands on experience with demonstration.
Pros
Alot of hands on help
Cons
Very busy and no down time.
fun workplace
inventory (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXFebruary 25, 2016
a good place. I have learned how to embrace myself with others. the managers was the best managers a person can have .I had the best co workers very fun and helpful.the hardest part about the job is going to different places around the city.. I love everything about the job
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no lunch breaks