RGIS Inventory Specialists
1,324 reviews

RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews

Serious work environment
Inventory specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 6, 2015
Pros: good opportunity to get a raise very quickly.
Cons: Sometimes we did not get breaks.
It was a good experience that I would not mind going through again. Work environment was a serious one, basically employees all showed up to the job location, were briefed on what they had to do and went out and counted their sections as fast and efficiently as they could. Would not recommend to anyone who does not like to work very early, very late or does not like to travel.
The worst job I've ever had
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNApril 6, 2015
Pros: The people I worked with
Cons: Low pay, poor benefits, whip cracking
It is part of the job but the work schedule and time to work were all over the place. It would be a conglomeration of days and nights and never knowing how many hours you might work. I did learn how to use a ten-key. Management was fair to good but I always felt that they were cracking the whip. I had a supervisor at one job try to teach me by showing me how great and fast she was rather than finding out what I knew and actually teach me how be more efficient. The people I worked with were very nice and professional for the most part. The hardest part of the job was not having a steady schedule. The most enjoyable part was driving to long distance jobs.
Rgis Inventory, over work under paid
Auditor (Former Employee), Southgate, MIApril 4, 2015
Pros: no being paid for travel time, and under paid
Cons: no health care
counting material in a ware house, co-workers were ok, hardest part of the job was being on knees getting low on the floor for hours.
the worst
Auditor (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 2, 2015
You do start off good, getting used to the ropes. There are some people on the management team who think they can take hours and give hours to fulfill there needs.
A very stressful and dead end job
Inventory specialist (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 29, 2015
Cons: traveling, management, hours
I really hate this job. the nature of the job was to count inventory for many retail store. i felt like criminal doing this job because constant checking your stuff before and after leaving the job site. The commute to different cities sometime traveling 40 plus miles for only 3 hours of work this very true for people who are starting and no compensation for gas or time. Co worker vary because it was different in every store some were friendly and other were selfish. Management was the worst because he was newly appointment most of time he don't know what he was doing.
very busy
Auditor (Former Employee), South Portland, MEMarch 29, 2015
It could be less stressful. It needs better management from the higher up. needs structure.
Needs better equipment.
Needs better work ethics
Networking, Always learning new audit techniques
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee), Cumberland, MDMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Work as many hours as you like, and at your own pace.
Cons: Traveling
Able to choose my own hours, so I could work and attend college. Car Pooling and Paid Mileage, If you needed picked up at your house it was arranged for those who did not have transportation.
Fun place and fast pace workplace!
Team Member (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 27, 2015
A typical day at work consists of working fast pace scanning inventory accurately. Driving to multiple locations makes the day enjoyable as well as meeting new people/team members.
Tedious work not enough hours
Auditor (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 27, 2015
Hours are not guaranteed. Breaks not always given even in 9-10 hour shifts. Hectic and chaotic work environment. Drive to work sometimes longer than actual hours worked.
not worth it
auditor (Current Employee), paMarch 25, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
As an area manager RGIS thinks you work 24/7 for a salary that is definitely not worth it. They don't care about their managers or employees, they just care about making money. I would never recommend anyone to work for them.
Great part-time job while in college
Auditor/Specialist (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 25, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: low compensation
Part-time 20 hours per week job during college. Job duties were Accurate of all inventory in store by 10-key and scanning
My experience at RGIS
Auditor (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: everything
Terrible all the time. No training, Long hours terrible pay sometimes worked 36 to 48 hours with 1 break and no sleep. Management showed favoritism with some employees.
not a good place to work
Inventory expert (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: work 3 days and home 3 days
Cons: careless employer and long time in a van with stinky people
My manager of the company allowed a herion junkie to drive the van and after he was told continued to let her drive for the rest of the year. the company doesn't care for their employees at all and would quicker fire you just for a show for the rest of the people of that work there
Work hours
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Oak Creek, WIMarch 23, 2015
Inconsistent hours,poor management, inconsistent work, lack or respesct, inventories lasts for about 2-6 hours per inventory,
auditor
Auditor (Former Employee), California, CAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: cool employees to work with
Cons: random hours, too much driving, too much counting
very tiring to be honest. you work weird short random hours. I wouldn't say its worth it because you do a lot of driving. your own car, gas and time. you can drive to up to 3 locations in one day. its not cool because the hours are before stores close or before they open so its around 4-6 am or 9pm til morning. the people you work with are the coolest though and sometimes the supervisors are cool but if not they won't help you and put slow put on hard areas. the job isn't that hard but its extremely repetitive and tiring. kind of stressful because you can't mess up and people are always hovering over you. i liked it at first. I worked 5 months and that was it because the gas and weird hours I couldn't keep up while going to school. sometimes you'll get 10 hours and sometimes you'll get 30 its very random. but if you like driving and counting this job is definitely for you
district manger providing the client the service requested
District Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2015
Supervised three area managers and 40 employees who had to be scheduled , trained and to accommodate the requirement of any job assignment

Increase revenue by selling services to new clients

the travel and the long hours.
travel team
Inventory Specialist /Flow Leader (Former Employee), Dundalk, MDMarch 20, 2015
I would have to travel around Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia and inventory retail and grocery stores such as walmart mainly. Some of the larger projects I was a flow leader where I directed the inventory specialist on the order in which to count the merchandise. It was this job where I realized my organizational and time management skills made me a great manager. I was always early for work and was one of the last people still on the sales floor towards the end of the inventory. During this job I learned every aspect of the inventory process including, counting, verifying, auditing, corrections, clearing ranges, and managing.
Great enviroment
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Jackson, MSMarch 20, 2015
great environment where you have the ability to learn and excel in an office setting. Providing customer service and using professional skills.
fun people
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Riverside, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: no one breathing down your back.
Cons: your stuck untill everyone has completed their count, and download
great job for some one who needs odd work hrs. and independace. they pay pretty well and will drive a large van to get people to the job site.
Inventory Crew
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 18, 2015
Pros: management, schedules, pay.
This job was great. We would inventory stores. The Management and co-workers where so helpful. I enjoyed getting to travel for the company . They made sure you had your schedule two weeks in advance so you could plan your home life around your schedule.

RGIS Inventory Specialists Salaries

$15,000 per year
Inventory Associate
$9.00 per hour

RGIS Inventory Specialists Photos

enjoying a great work day
RGIS at Work