RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews

Found 1,972 reviews matching the search
i worked for a travel team that did inventory for different companies
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Holmes, PAApril 11, 2017
I worked with a travel team that did inventory for different home depots out of town. It was monday thru friday and we stayed at hotel during the week and will return fridays evenings.
Fast paced and fun job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 11, 2017
If your looking for a fast paced fun job, that also pays well then look no further. RGIS is a leader in inventory. It offers some travel or a lot of travel depending on if you want to be on the travel team or local team.
a typical day at work
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAApril 8, 2017
when i was a shift leader there is a lot of side work after the counting is done. you have to pull tags down, have to transmit the counts print out reports.
A very fast paced environment
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLApril 8, 2017
A daily routine includes a very early morning inventory audit in a grocery or retail environment. Provide a accurate and efficient inventory. It could be a very long morning or short morning with an evening shift.

You learn how to pace yourself, learn techniques that work for you for an accurate inventory. You have advancement opportunities.

The hardest part of the job is the long early or late hours.

You enjoy working with a mixed culture.
Pros
working with a diverse culture
Cons
hours
inventory
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 6, 2017
You have to be able to count and pay attention to every detail. You have to be willing to work either really late or really early and be willing to travel because there is a lot of traveling involved.
Tough place to work
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 5, 2017
I have to manage the inventory operations for a 65-100 member staff tasked with retail inventories covering the entire Cincinnati market, including South Eastern Indiana and Northern Kentucky. Responsible for the scheduling, training, budgeting and profitability of a $2 million a year inventory district.
Pros
good location
Cons
Easy job but odd hours and Long travel time.
RGIS Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHApril 5, 2017
I had issues working here with this with 2 kids due to having to change my availability in order to get any hours. I had to work odd hours and there were times I would leave at 5am one day and not get home until 5am the next day. The biggest paycheck I received was $300 for 2 weeks of work due to all of the travel time. Only worked here for 6 weeks due to these issues. You learn how to take inventory. It is not a hard job but you only get paid for travel time on the way home and it does not add up to a lot.
No hours, a lot of travel
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 4, 2017
Do not apply for this company. They only give you 2 hours a week so you'll spend more money going to work than making money. All of the representatives are confused and frustrated at the same time. All they'll do at your interview is complain about their job. Super uncomfortable and the training is easy but it's all training for nothing. Don't show up if they call you. It's not worth it. Better off starting your own small business, trust me.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
All Cons
quiet yet busy
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALApril 4, 2017
Accurately count every piece of merchandise in store with a scanner. The hardest part was the scanners. The most enjoyable part was seeing what stores had to offer if you never shopped there before.
ok
Auditor/Inventory clerk (Current Employee) –  Vallejo, CAApril 4, 2017
no scheduled time of ending, inconsistent. managers have very little patience.. no guaranteeed lunch break. fast paced, no time to wait for anybody,...............
A real circus
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCApril 4, 2017
Training is a joke. A typical day of work consisted of counting for a few hours a few days a week. There is constantly a threat of being let go if your numbers aren't up. You can make more at a regular nine to five job.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Micromanagement
Loves the freedom of a floating schedule
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 3, 2017
The nature of the job required floating hours and was wonderful for my schedule. I was able to work around my children's schooling. Having the rotating schedule was something new to me.
Pros
Meeting new people at almost every inventory
Cons
Not knowing my schedule more than two weeks was difficult
You have to be very specific about the hours you want to work
Inventory associate (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 3, 2017
Really good part time job no benefits but they give enough hours I wouldn't make this a primary job though. We have slot of fun doing inventories I think u should apply
good job if you are young and willing to travel
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 2, 2017
once you've learned your position and learn to work as team the day becomes a breeze. best thing is depending upon what district you work for. you get to travel a lot.
Inventory Specialist
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 2, 2017
• Performed inventory duties
• Met counting standards
• Maintained perfect attendance.

Typical day varied due to need of jobs. The hardest part of job was hours.
horrible
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 2, 2017
They didn't have set schedules and u had to drive across Michigan to every location to work , sometimes they send u wrong work locations, the supervisors are rude to trainees
Pros
pay not bad it rises
Cons
u have to help scan every item in store and cant leave until everyone is finished
probably the best job i've had
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 1, 2017
I loved this job my co-workers were pretty cool and the work was easy but annoying as heck. Good benefits and store discounts, plus when you take inventory of a back room you might find something really good and if the store people are nice enough they'll hold it for you until regular store hours.
Inventory
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 1, 2017
Perform on site inventory for large and small corporations all over Colorado and Wyoming.
Promoted to a Specialists which includes more leadership roles, training, other employees, and maintaining an accurate count at all stores.
Improved my speed while maintaining attention to detail and verifying accuracy of my count.
I loved training new co=workers.
I disliked the varying times on my schedule.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Varying Work Hours
great part time work
Sales Executive/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAApril 1, 2017
easy part time work with odd hours for hourly staff. Management works 50-60 hours per week. Hardest part of management is having to promote from within. Hiring is very difficult because of odd hours worked.
busy
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 31, 2017
Scanning, counting products, lots of paperwork. Auditing, stocking and displaying products. Organizing products that are local, and major department stores.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGIS Inventory Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8