RGP Employee Reviews

internship
Logistics Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2018
I was only an intern. It was great experience but I am unable to give a proper review of the company. They placed me inside of another company, which gave me a lot of freedom.
RGP, Professional and great team to work for.
RGP-Independent consultant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 31, 2018
RGP, Professional and great team to work for. As a consultant we work directly with the client and RGP provides support, great benefits, easy web based platform to log your hours. Highly recommend RGP.
RGP provides contract work for various companies
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 19, 2018
Good company with good management. The downside is that there is a lack of effective communication between administrative staff and the consulting staff RGP. Also, RGP is not good at transitioning professional consulting staff from a completed project at one client to the next project.
Fantastic place to work on a contract basis
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2018
I really did enjoy working for RGP. My clients and projects were of a high quality and I really felt that I was able to make a difference. Enjoyed the management team very much, felt that they were helpful and concerned with career advancement opportunities and me as a person.
Cons
Not full time work, so only paid when on an assignment
A loving and caring envornment
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine CaJanuary 11, 2018
Love working as a contract employee, would not change anything about this company. The only problem is the waiting period between jobs and not always getting feed back when promised.
A fine place to work
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 14, 2017
RGP has a model that works for me as a "seasoned professional." They support their colleagues, and work to get the next client contract. My RGP colleagues have gone an extra mile for me.
Great company to work for
Associate New York/New Jersey Region (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 18, 2017
Great company to work for if they have an assignment for you, however layoff periods may be months on the bench. Benefits end after an extended time on the bench
Pros
Flexible work environment
Cons
Long layoff periods
Excellent Agency
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 15, 2017
RGP recruiters and account representatives are very knowledgeable, professional, and well-connected. The client list is excellent. RGP is an excellent agency for professional consultants.
Pros
Excellent people
Cons
Support systems are good, but rigid. Bi-weekly payroll.
Great place to work.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTNovember 14, 2017
Excellent Company to consult with. Management are great, they treat their staff with great respect. I will recommend the company to anyone looking for consulting engagement.
Great place to work, good people, interesting work
Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 12, 2017
Many different assignments and management always looked to fulfill your desires in the industry you wanted to work in on a consulting basis. NY office was great. Moved to NC and haven't had much luck down this way!
Pros
Good pay, good benefits
Cons
Unpredictable work
Body Shop
IT Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 6, 2017
A fair wage for a fair day's work. If you are looking for flexibility in your schedule and can embrace the contractor's lifestyle, then this is a good place to work.
Great place to work in multiple disciplines and environments.
Internal Audit Consultant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 2, 2017
I have worked for RGP in two states and have only positive experiences with the leaders and business development professionals and organizations for which I have been assigned.
Pros
Opportunities to utilize all of my professional experience in multiple business areas.
Cons
Short breaks
Amazing Group of People
Executive Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 24, 2017
RGP was most definitely my favorite place to work. Everyone was treated equally and with respect no matter what your stature was. I never had an issue and would return in a heartbeat.
Great business model if they can keep you working
Senior Consultant and Project Manager (Current Employee) –  West CoastOctober 15, 2017
Consulting model with decent work / life balance; Main issue is that their pipeline is not strong and they have a hard time keeping employees working.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
finding next assignment
Great Consulting Company
Project Manager/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAOctober 2, 2017
I performed project management type work along with various business consulting type work. Excellent company culture with emphasis on the employees and team building.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
Low pay and job security
You cannot rate RGP
CONSULTANT, FINANCIAL ANALYSIS (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTSeptember 23, 2017
RGP is an agency that leases employees to companies with a need for skillset. The work-life balance and culture is dependent on the client workplace where you are working. I have enjoyed both assignments and enjoy learning about different industries and business models.
Culture changing
Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 22, 2017
New leadership is trying to change the company's culture and improve financial performance. Salesforce.com was recently implemented to support a more effective sales process.
Great working environment, especially when you have children. Flexible hours, you also have the choice to accept or reject assignments.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2017
Get place to work for those who are in transition or raising children. You can arrange flexible working hours. You also have the choice to accept or reject an assignment. The compensation is fair.
Pros
flexible assignments
Cons
you could have a lag between assignments
Okay
Attorney (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 9, 2017
Good and fair organization to work for. They place attorneys in outside organizations, so the day to day experience depends on you particular assignment.
Slow to enter new business areas of opportunity
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 8, 2017
I worked with RGP on and off for over 5 years. They are a great company to work for.....when you're working. They have fair pay and great benefits. Unfortunately, they don't have an aggressive or energetic plan for moving into non-accounting based areas of business. I'm a Supply Chain management professional. Over the 5 years, I had 4-5 assignments with huge gaps of time in between. There was always a plan but very little execution. The leadership team they had when I started was phenomenal. The leadership team now is not.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGP. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2