RGS Employee Reviews

Something until you get another job
Customer Service Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 22, 2017
It takes 6 months until you get PTO. The turnover rate is high because of wages, environment and management.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Cut throat management, no overtime, you can only make 39 hours per week
Great company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 9, 2017
Great company, great culture. Management is very engaged in each project. Opportunities to learn, grow, take on corporate initiatives. Company cares about its people.
Really Great Stuff
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 7, 2017
Great management and company culture. RGS provides employees with a variety of professional development resources and training opportunities. However, the compensation does not compare to other consulting firms within the area.
Pros
company culture
Cons
salary
Solid medium-size company with strong corporate leadership
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, VAMay 26, 2017
RGS' strengths include its senior leadership, corporate values and commitment to client satisfaction. Possesses strong qualifications in Human Resources Management, Share Point Development/Administration, and Program Management. Many employees work on-site with the client; however, the company provides many internal networking opportunities such as monthly All Hands Meetings, Happy Hours, Mentoring Events, Annual Banquet, Health and Fitness Activities, and Summer Family Social.
Like Family
Technical Writer/U.S. Department of Justice (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCMay 3, 2017
RGS is a great place to work. You feel like family with all of their family events. A good work-life balance is encouraged. There are very few training opportunities and very little chance of advancing due its small size.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Mediocre pay and no real chance for advancement
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 1, 2017
I felt that management misled me and did not stand up for its employees. I did not like the fact that they gave me a conditional offer, invited me for a team meeting (no compensation for my time or commute) and then waited two months to give me an actual offer.
Great Company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 21, 2017
Great culture, transparent in how the business operates, provides opportunities for employees to contribute to the bottom line outside of client work.
Great corporate atmosphere
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 6, 2017
RGS works hard to make themselves approachable and respects a real work/life balance for the team. They do their very best to put their people first!!
Senior Consultant, Defense (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 10, 2015
Professional company with smart and dedicated employees and a supportive and positive culture. Leadership makes solid decisions to ensure future company success and is very transparent to all employees. Everyone supports each other as much as possible, but there is always a competitive nature to the consulting industry.
A fun, positive, and focused environment to work in.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, D.C.September 14, 2014
Most enjoyable part of the job has to be the positive atmosphere and the great co-workers from corporate.

Want to know more about RGS?

Ask a question
excellent small company to work for
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 28, 2014
the smaller company benefits include knowing top management and being a valuable asset to a small team. Management was flexible and helpful and benefits were excellent.
Nice place to work,
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 10, 2013
Great people! I feel the area of improvement would in management in taking care of employees.
Awesome Company, Awesome People
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 8, 2013
I love RGS, I have been a remote employee since I was hired and I can say that the company has been accomodating and the onboarding process was flawless. I can really appreciate that the company is focused on people first and profit as close second. A very happy and productive enviornment.
Great Place to work
Senior Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 13, 2012
It was awesome going to work everyday.
The company has fantastic people. I really enjoyed all my projects while I was there.
The company cares about their employees and their clients.
Pros
great support
Cons
not enough contracts
Love RGS
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 2, 2012
The onboarding process is like no other, communication and mutual respect for all employees is what makes RGS an awesome company. The can do spirit and the team work are what make the company and the individuals second to none. I love working for RGS!
Pros
people friendly
Cons
not one!