RHA

RHA United States Employee Reviews

productive and catered to the community
Qualified Professional (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCApril 16, 2015
Organized 24 hour facility with caring staff. Dedicated staff. Good pay but poor medical insurance. Flexible work schedule.
very sick organization
Clinician (Former Employee), Asheville, NCFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: good salary, decent health plan
Cons: rha does not care about its employees, does nothing to keep good employees, is a revolving door for employees, exploitative of staff with unreasonable demands, 12 hour workdays are frequent
RHA exemplifies the problems inherent in mental health reform. This is truly the Walmart of mental health agencies with high demands on the number of widgets (or billable hours) employees can produce. RHA is a revolving door for staff and employment place of last resort. Employees are over-worked and frequently work 12 hour days to meet demands of the agency. Agency sometimes double or triple books patients. Patients unhappy with the care they receive. The agency is much more concerned with the bottom-line than quality of life for employees (or patients).
Fun loving environment.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: got breakfast
Cons: had to always be in sight of cameras
I learned a lot at that job when I was there. I had to stay really calm with some of the residents and had to have really good patience with the ones I had to shower. The coworkers were also great. They treated me as if I had been there for awhile. The hardest part of the job was staying awake because it was a night position and lifting one of the residents out of bed. The most enjoyable part was probably getting there and realizing that I had people depending on me to help them when they needed it.
Tough work experience
House Manager (Former Employee), Hixson, TNJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: there were'nt any.
Cons: there were not any
As a employee in the residence i was assigned to, I noticed that the other employees their performed their job as less as possible to care for the clients. The clients required a lot of care and attention. When I became the supervisor, I made it a point to change the fact that the care would not be mediocre but the best care the clients deserved. Managenment was somewhat confusing to me because the rules changed it seems, day by day. The hardest part of the job is that there was no team work and the most enjoyable part of the job is that when I walked in the clients' rooms, their faces lit up and I could get them to do what no one else could get them to do.
Clients great.
Direct Support (Former Employee), Lincolnton, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Very unorganized, No management, No work order, Coworkers always at each others throats.
Very dependable and organized
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: reasonable compensation and incentives for their staff.
Cons: short breaks
Enjoyed working for RHA. I learned a lot due to the range of consumers in which we assisted daily. They have dependable and knowledgable staff their to assist you with what ever questions or concerns you may have. The directors are in the building and available to staff, doing walkthrough's and followups.
Making a difference in the autism community
Direct Care Aide (Current Employee), Rockwell, NCDecember 8, 2014
A typical day starts with waking and helping an individual with any hygeine type activities that may need to be helped. We then move along to running programs which deal with inclusion, social interaction and basic daily functions.
Fun
Direct Service Assistant (Former Employee), Gastonia, NCOctober 24, 2014
Pros: outings
Cons: fights
I learned how to be more patient, document alot of activities, speak properly and deal with others. Hardest part is sealing with escalating issues. The most enjoying part was taking residents on outings.
Marketing skills
Residential Outreach Specialist (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 15, 2014
Meet new people from different culture every day, get more communication skills experience
RHA
Direct Support Staff/ Program Instructor (Former Employee), Trenton, TNAugust 25, 2014
Pros: being able to help clients improve their skills
Cons: they stopped giving out bonuses
Coming to work and going straight to a meeting on how to product the daily activities. Helping the clients enter the building upon their arrival, making sure they have their morning snack. Being able to read them the newspaper or watch the news until everyone was there. Started our activities for the day whether it was exercise, playing games together, painting, drawing , making things for themselves, afterward steady making sure their hygiene was well kept. Lunch was provided and staff made sure clients had all of the supplements and the right texture for their diet. Then we switched up the routine and created outings for the afternoon. Later staff helped clients get ready to go back to their home out in the community.
Productive workplace
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Milledgeville, GAAugust 11, 2014
A typical day at work requires me to bathe, feed, and make sure that the patients receive their right medications at the right times. I've learned that my job really requires time and patience. The most enjoyable part of my jobs is caring for the patients because I enjoy helping them in all ways that I can. Management and co-workers are hard workers and we all get along well.
Nice company to work for
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: stayed busy and kept the time goes by quickly
Cons: laid off lots of their regular employees
Overall, this company is a pretty good place to work for. I enjoyed working and meeting new people. Worked here for over 8 months. Company has time to make all employees do limerick to have all individuals meet and get to know co-workers that they have not met.
FUN WORKPLACE
DSA WORKER (Current Employee), Lumberton, NCMay 30, 2014
Pros: had good benifits
Cons: need to pay more money
I ENJOYED WORKING FOR RHA. MY CO WORKER AND SUPERVISORS WERE GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH. WE ALL GOT A LONG WELL.
Enjoyable
DSA (Former Employee), Cleveland, NCMay 20, 2014
Nice place to work, great employers, clean and team oriented as well
Fun place to work.
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 8, 2014
My day at work is relaxing but productive.
I learned redirection strategies
management were very resourceful
teamwork as co workers
job gets challenging at because of working with mentally challenged individuals.
putting a smile on the residents faces.
Great Place to work you get to work around alot of Clients
Direct Support Assistant (Former Employee), Benson, North CarolinaApril 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch, customer services outtings, and bonuses
Cons: health insurance was not that great.
A typical day at work helping clients with the daily skills, what I have learned is that everybody is not alike and they make their own choices, enjoyed working in management leaved to work with staff and to learn about everyone, My Co-Workers were awesome and very is to work with. The hardest part of my job was trying to please everyone because everyone is not going to be pleased. The most enjoyable part of the job was being helpful and I enjoy Customer Service helping people out and listening to that person.
Very welcoming
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fresno, CAMarch 28, 2014
Pros: annual company parties, raffles, free lunch
Cons: fluxuating schedule
Very warm and welcoming enviroment, I never dreaded coming in, great place to work and learn new things. Management always had an open door policy, hardest part was the lay off, most enjoyable the pot lucks and annual bonus.
Important work but in a not so safe environment
Therapist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 6, 2014
Pros: much needed help
Cons: workplace safety
difficult working with individuals who are so lost and downtrodened
program is currently closed
Residential Specialist (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 21, 2014
This comapny no longer exist. They have relocated to a diiferent area.
Good workplace and very productive
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee), Trenton, TNFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: wonderful individuals
Cons: short breaks
I learned how to become a more patient person by working with such diverse individuals. There will be times when you are challenged but your co-workers are there to help motivate you. You are apart of a team that will work just as hard as the next person.

1 2 3