RheoSense is a global high-tech company based in Silicon Valley. Our innovative m-VROC & microVISC instruments feature patented Viscometer/Rheometer-on-a-Chip (VROC) technology. Utilizing state-of-the-art MEMS and microfluidics breakthroughs that redefine the viscometry industry, our instruments offer the smallest sample volume per measurement coupled with exceptional ease-of-use and accuracy. We are the leader in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and the emerging protein therapeutics industries. RheoSense instruments have been rigorously tested, approved, and adopted worldwide by Fortune Global 500 companies and leading research universities.
If you are a passionate engineer/scientist with strong expertise and working experiences with C++ or C# for Windows and .NET application platform in building application programs of scientific instruments, you are welcome to apply.
The Senior Software Engineer will work closely with hardware engineers and mechanical engineers to develop new applications programs for scientific instruments and also work with a production manager and marketing/sales team for the improvement of products. The candidate should have excellent skills in communication and documentations.
- Develop .NET or Windows based application programs
- Develop user-friendly GUI
- Develop testing programs for each test modules
- Document specifications and help create user’s guide
- Interact with other team members to create the most user-friendly and reliable APP
- Advanced degree in science and engineer, computer science major is preferred
- More than 5 years of hands-on development skills on MS Windows Application programming (C#.NET, C++, Java)
- Experience in Graphic User Interface running on PC, Embedded Linux, or Android platform
- Ability to build test, calibration, and automation programs for prototypes and manufacturing products
- Experience in S/W Development for Test and Measurement or Automation systems is strongly preferred
- LabVIEW (a strong plus!)
- Super skillset for software development methodologies such as Object Oriented Programming, Agile, Design Pattern, and Refactoring
- Software version control and FDA/GMP experiences are plus
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently convey technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent compensation package plus benefits including matching 401k and stock option
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
Indeed - 30+ days ago