Rhino Linings Corporation is a leading manufacturer & distributor of protective lining and coating solutions.
Purpose of Position: Under direct supervision, the Warranty Associate assists all business units with warranty issues relating to any RLCorp product and/or service. Provides customers with advice on corporate warranty procedures; defines the process for handling returns, product repairs for repair centers and dealerships via telephone thereby providing customer satisfaction and service.
Major accountabilities: Including but not limited to:
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Receives, checks, and resolves customer complaints.
- Handles warranty and non-warranty phone calls promptly and professionally.
- Issues Return Material Authorization numbers (RMA's).
- Assists customers with status on RMA's.
- Evaluates warranty on product(s) to determine whether product(s) need to be replaced or repaired and completed.
- Completes, maintains and processes records and filing.
- Tracks down parts ordered.
- Resolves customer questions and researching account information.
- Tracks repairs and costs.
- Accurate data entry.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or one to two years related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years computer experience in Windows environment software, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and computerized general ledger software.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Must have at least 1 year experience dealing with warranties, returns or product replacements.
- Must have dealt with customers on the phone, by email, mail and/or fax.
- Considerable experience on customer service contacts and conflict resolution.
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements. All applicants who have submitted resumes will be considered; however, only the best-qualified candidates will be interviewed.
Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, 401k, Profit Sharing benefits, etc.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Rhino Linings Corporation, established in 1988 and headquartered in San Diego, California, is a privately-held corporation and world leader...