RHODES COLLEGE

RHODES COLLEGE Employer Reviews

Small School with a great environment
Undergraduate Student (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 28, 2014
The Rhodes education has allowed me to pursue several opportunities that have shaped who I am and how I would like to establish myself in the future.
Great job and company
Groundskeeper (Former Employee), Memphis, TnMay 23, 2014
Great job only left this job due to moving out of state. Great benefits and co-workers were awesome really enjoyed going to work everyday.
Nice Environment
Software Developer at Crossroads (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 21, 2014
Pretty nice and detailed supervisor.
Pretty nice coworkers and enthusiastic students
Academic Environment
Employer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 8, 2014
I am a student intern in Career Services. Campus is very community service oriented.
Great Place to Work
Cashier/Costumer Service (Former Employee), Memphis TN 38106September 14, 2013
Pros: great benfits
Cons: seasonal
It was a honor working for Rhodes College each day was exciting. I learn how to work with student and professor.the most enjoyable part of my job was meeting students.
baseball,gym.football games ect...
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 5, 2013
Pros: lunch were 4.25
Cons: had two breaks
my typical day at Rhodes was that we work by ourself no one around so I make the time go by.by doing my job.what I learn about working there was seening that anybody can be what ever they wants to be in college if they try hard.my co-workers were very nice we got along with each other very well.the hardest part about the job were I didn't want the students – more... to go for spring break or holidays because they made my day.the most enjoyable part of the job were be off for a week in a half for Christmas with pay! – less
Fun and working environment with great students.
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 2, 2012
Pros: some employees attitudes
Cons: long lunch breaks
A great environment to work in with plenty of caring and understanding managers and students all to gether.
A DIPLOMA MILL. Horrible supervisors with a lot of office drama
Instructor of Allied Healthcare (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 5, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: poor benefits and work atmosphere
A lot of promotional promises made, but not kept. daily drama in the work place. Staff seemed to change on a weekly basis.

corporate bosses didn't seem to care about anything other than making more money. The college was simply a diploma mill where all students passed the course as long as the college got paid.

Student cheating was rampant!