RHODES COLLEGE

RHODES COLLEGE Employer Reviews

Presidential Position
Senior Class Council President (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 29, 2014
Being president of a class is a lot of responsibility and even more so for the senior class, but I enjoy the role. It is a lot to coordinate with different departments in the school to make events successful, but it is worth it when many students attend and administration wishes to make it a yearly event such as our Homecoming Alumni Networking event. – more... The hardest part is knowing the strengths of my council so that I can manage the different jobs they should be in charge of, but it is enjoyable to work with them and see the success of the work. – less
great school
Fellow (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 15, 2014
great school where you get 1-1 interaction with faculty and staff
Small School with a great environment
Undergraduate Student (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 28, 2014
The Rhodes education has allowed me to pursue several opportunities that have shaped who I am and how I would like to establish myself in the future.
Great job and company
Groundskeeper (Former Employee), Memphis, TnMay 23, 2014
Great job only left this job due to moving out of state. Great benefits and co-workers were awesome really enjoyed going to work everyday.
Nice Environment
Software Developer at Crossroads (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 21, 2014
Pretty nice and detailed supervisor.
Pretty nice coworkers and enthusiastic students
Great Place to Work
Cashier/Costumer Service (Former Employee), Memphis TN 38106September 14, 2013
Pros: great benfits
Cons: seasonal
It was a honor working for Rhodes College each day was exciting. I learn how to work with student and professor.the most enjoyable part of my job was meeting students.
baseball,gym.football games ect...
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 5, 2013
Pros: lunch were 4.25
Cons: had two breaks
my typical day at Rhodes was that we work by ourself no one around so I make the time go by.by doing my job.what I learn about working there was seening that anybody can be what ever they wants to be in college if they try hard.my co-workers were very nice we got along with each other very well.the hardest part about the job were I didn't want the students – more... to go for spring break or holidays because they made my day.the most enjoyable part of the job were be off for a week in a half for Christmas with pay! – less
Fun and working environment with great students.
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 2, 2012
Pros: some employees attitudes
Cons: long lunch breaks
A great environment to work in with plenty of caring and understanding managers and students all to gether.
A DIPLOMA MILL. Horrible supervisors with a lot of office drama
Instructor of Allied Healthcare (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 5, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: poor benefits and work atmosphere
A lot of promotional promises made, but not kept. daily drama in the work place. Staff seemed to change on a weekly basis.

corporate bosses didn't seem to care about anything other than making more money. The college was simply a diploma mill where all students passed the course as long as the college got paid.

Student cheating was rampant!
A place where one can easily make friends
IT Administrated Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 9, 2012
Pros: occasional free lunch, early leave from work, benefits, vacation
Cons: advancement can be difficult
Rhodes is a place where when you come to work, you feel like you're visiting a relative for 8-9 hours and then head back home. It's relaxing and the people around you are diverse and intricately amusing. There isn't a finer place to work.