Ria Financial Services Employee Reviews in United States

Ria transfer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 3, 2016
At Ria we are confident in our abilities to empower communities by providing valuable and affordable services. We take pride in our service oriented company culture. Ria is a company that celebrates and embraces multi-cultural diversity. As such, our employees hail from every corner of the world and we are fluent in many languages. If you are prepared for a career that is people oriented and makes a difference,
not bad or good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJune 11, 2015
very busy at all times, great people
management is awful there is a lot of favoritism
job advancement seems slim to none unless you're a favorite of management. I have tried to move up in the company, even change departments but was shut down every time. too much work not enough pay.
Very friendly work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 16, 2012
Working with RIA is very fun. I work for the Philippines department and I should say it is a stress free environment because we have unity and cooperative team members. The hardest part would be the fact that we work on rotations so we don't get to have a socialization in our department but the management overall is very impressive, they make sure that employees get to have fun once in a while.
horrible schedules/ poor management
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntington ParkMay 12, 2013
A lot of customers and only one teller, not being able to take your lunch or breaks, coworkers are ok, horrible management- working days: 6 days a week and only 38 hours
Cons
no breaks, on duty lunches
MIS Manager
MIS Manager (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJuly 17, 2013
Managed a 24x7 IT technology department for an international financial company consisting of over 14 branch offices worldwide. Direct responsible for the IT administration and operation for the data center that included but not limited to over 150+ mission critical servers along with 300+ call centers seats using AVAYA PBX system. Managed 4 direct reports and 16 indirect with a $5M operating/capital budget.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lamont, CAFebruary 20, 2014
I learned things I never though I would be able to do. Helps with the everyday life style specailly with math. Helps you balance out stress. If you work in this enviornment you could pretty much make it anywhere in which stress is involved.
Cons
low pay
Nice Enviroment with changes for growth
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CaliforniaMarch 6, 2012
fast growing company with opportunities to learn and do a lot.

Want to know more about Ria Financial Services?

Ask a question