RIA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
If you like an office environment, RIA is the place for you.
OPERATOR/SALESMAN (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAMay 9, 2017
Unfortunately the department I was in had a horrible manager, however in all other departments, at least to my knowledge had great leaders. If customer service is a quality you posses, this place is for you.
Great place to learn new things!
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 2, 2017
Ria it's a job where you will have people coming for helping for different reasons. At Ria we do orders for people, pay out orders, pay bills. You never know if the day is going to be busy or slow it really just depends when people get paid. I belive Ria has taught me how to handle sticky situations in a timely manner. The hardest part of the job is doing orders of $1,000 or more. When we have an order of that amount there are so many questions you need to ask the client, information you have put in the system, and scan to customer services. If one of these is forgotten the receiver will not be able to get their money and that's when we will have angry customers. It's not a hard thing to do it's just remembering all the steps or sometimes customers believe we are asking for too much information. What I enjoy the most is interacting with customers and being able to help them with the process of sending money to their love ones.
Real Easy job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 17, 2016
All you have to do is sit there and wait for customers to cash checks or send money out or to pay bills, there will be slow days and busy days specially on Fridays
Pros
Easy
Good learning
Saless Associate (Former Employee) –  California City, CANovember 28, 2015
Good experience to be my first job, but is a company that doesn't pay attention employees, low salary, bad management, bad schedules, no breaks, 30 minutes for lunchs, never weekends off.
Pros
Win experience
Cons
Low salary, no breaks, no weekends off.
Productive and fun workplace
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 16, 2015
Great office enviroment , getting documents ready to go out to different people adding forms that need to be fill out my co-workers was very nice people to work with
Pros
fast, and detail
Cons
n/a
Nice company to work for
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYJanuary 21, 2014
Wonderful company that had a massive lay off after 9/11. Otherwise would likely still be working there.
Pros
Team oriented environment
Cons
low pay/ location far far but commutable/ company lay off often.