Rialto Capital Employee Reviews

Stable
REO Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 20, 2016
Type of company you can work for years, however there is a lot more they can do to improve management and better opportunities, other than thank company is great
Productive yet intense work-environment
Restructure Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL & Miami, FLJune 11, 2015
Rialto-Capital is an interesting company to work for; A typical work day for me includes the following: Review all restructure documents and checklist(s) to ensure all modified loan terms are complete, accurate and consistent with Servicing Policies & Procedures. In addition, ensure the system of record reconciles to the outstanding indebtedness as of the Modification Effective Date, & demonstrate an in depth understanding of the system or record by “booking” the restructure terms to include but not limited to; capitalizations, deferments, waivers, payments in kind, consolidations, rate changes, default date / rate changes, due date changes, and expense reallocations.

As an employee of this company I have learned the Servicing aspects and functions of each associated Department within the company and how it all effects or applies to my current Job-function within the company. The experience I've had with my co-workers within the Miami-Office is a much higher level of Professionalism, and overall sense of the Company's Culture & Teamwork affiliations. The most difficult part of this job-role is the different variations of executed Modifications & Settlement-Agreements, and trying to ensure each relationship is updated to reflect the specified Servicing Terms based on the systemic-limitations. The most enjoyable part of this job-role is the opportunity to learn valuable information that can not only assist with the job, but also in everyday life.
Pros
Opportunities for Independent Roles; Fairly flexible schedules.
Cons
Not alot of areas nor opportunities for Career-Growth & Career-Advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rialto Capital. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7