Rice Fergus Miller, a 35+ person architecture and interior design firm, is seeking to fill Project Architect positions – specifically specializing in hospitality, healthcare or in senior housing. The positions are located in the firm’s award-winning LEED Platinum studio in downtown Bremerton, a 50-minute relaxing ferry ride from Seattle. With expertise in sustainable, high quality design, Rice Fergus Miller has a growing backlog of exciting work. Please see our web site www.rfmarch.com for an overview of our work and office.
The candidates we seek should have experience working in all project phases from programming and concept development through construction administration. The qualified candidate must:
- Have 5-10 years of experience in project document development (project architect), and if not licensed be in the licensing process;
- Hospitality, health care or senior housing experience (three or more years);
- A strong desire to work on hospitality, health care or senior housing projects
- Have had a direct working relationship with hospitality, health care or senior housing clients (provide client references);
- Understand hospitality planning, and/or healthcare and medical planning codes related to healthcare; and/or the issues of design for aging populations and
- Be computer literate; Revit competency required, Photoshop, SketchUp, and knowledge of similar graphic programs.
Please tailor your resume and cover letter to meet the above criteria.
Rice Fergus Miller, an at-will employer, offers competitive salaries and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid sick leave and more.
Indeed - 12 months ago