APPLY ONLINE: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5634981
Over half of the population of earth eats rice every day. RiceTec is the market leader in the development and delivery of high yielding seed which helps fulfill this global need. Technology is the backbone of how we conduct research, produce, distribute, sell, plant, manage and harvest rice.
RiceTec’s Information Technology organization is expanding to provide additional service to the business and our customers. Along with traditional business tool support, we are focusing on extending and leveraging our ERP, expanding and enriching Business Intelligence capabilities, replacing intranet and extranet tools with newer and more flexible data sharing and collaboration technologies, and expanding mobile computing capabilities.
The IT team is dedicated to providing an exceptionally high level of customer service, production technology availability and on time and high quality project completions. We seek experienced candidates who are comfortable working in a multi-task, matrix management, and agile environment who share our passion for quality, service, and delivery.
RiceTec has adopted an enterprise strategy for the dissemination of data utilizing SharePoint 2010 as the primary presentation and security layer. SharePoint 2010 is the to-be foundation for all legacy and new Business Intelligence, internet, intranet, and extranet services (internal and external) provided to our business, partners and customers. We seek experienced technology professionals to join our IT team at RiceTec to participate in the design, construction, and ongoing maintenance and extension of our web strategy. We seek experienced technology professionals to join our IT team at RiceTec to participate in the design, construction, and ongoing maintenance and extension of our business and research applications strategy.
- Work with the business, ERP, and technical teams to develop effective, innovative solutions that fulfill business critical BI needs and streamline important business processes.
- Working within the IT team in a highly collaborative mode, design, implement and provide ongoing administration, support, and expansion of a high visibility and secure SharePoint 2010 enterprise class solution.
- Transition of legacy content and company websites to SharePoint 2010
- Provide active and meaningful input for extending and expanding our web and collaboration direction and standards
- Other responsibilities include working as part of a development team, collaborating with architects on development techniques, coordinating with QA to resolve defects.
- BA/BS with a concentration in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Very strong programming skills in C#, SQL.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools and techniques, especially the Microsoft BI suite.
- Strong experience with web and web services development.
- Excellent verbal, written, teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills.
Technical Profile: The ideal candidate will be well versed with a minimum of 4 to 7 years’ experience in these technologies:
- MOSS; including systems architecture, portals, collaboration, content, and site development using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio 2010.
- Good understanding of application lifecycle development methodology and testing tools.
- Experience with new technologies - .Net 4.0, WCF, C#, ORM Frameworks, MVC, jQuery, MS SQL Server.
- .NET 4 language features (Lambda, LINQ, Extension Methods, Expression Trees, Dynamics).
- Microsoft SharePoint Security Model, Events, Alerts, InfoPath, Web Parts, and Workflow.
- Involvement in architecture and design of leading edge software solutions.
- Component based architecture using OO methodologies and SOA concepts.
- Additional Microsoft certification in one of the following areas is desirable: .Net Developer (MCAD), Solutions Developer for .NET (MSCD) or Solutions Developer for Visual Studio 2008/2010 (MCSD).
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard