Rich Products Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun work place
General Laborer (Loader) (Former Employee) –  Missouri City, TXJanuary 13, 2016
Put up pans, how to work at a fast past work long hours, management was ok, nice co-workers. pay was low there was no hard work and the enjoyable part was the poeple and product.
General labor workers know what's going on!!!
General labor / metal detector operator. (Former Employee) –  Crest Hill, ILDecember 17, 2015
I got hired by a great production manager who was thrilled to hire me. FIRST I want to say I was moved to the metal detector on line one, trained and certified for a month and a half, and never got the pay the position gave! For a full month and a half I asked the line leads, production manager and human resources to post the job And they responded in a attitude. My major problems came from some of the temps. I have gotten threatened by two co workers and they lashed out being completely irrational! The production manager,line lead and supervisors know they did it and it was a complete slap in the face that they blamed me! If co-workers cannot handle adult conversations with others then they don't need to be working! Not only that the line leads come in high! They need to do a random drug test IMMEDIATELY! This was the WORST job I have ever had. My stuff got stolen and management trys to keep people because we were short. I should have stayed at Wal-Mart overnights because the management gave the co-workers more respect not only that the coworkers are more mature. After this second incident with another barbaric brute threatening me I quit that NEXT DAY! If you are immature,like to gossip and a brute PLEASE feel free to work here! I won't tolerate being threatened or allowing anybody to threaten me!
Pros
The pay and benefits
Cons
management
Enjoyable/Stressful.
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Gallatin, TNDecember 14, 2015
Productive and enjoyable atmosphere , Local management was at time not open to suggestion resulting in unacceptable results. Prior location was more of a family setting working together for a common goal.
Pros
Always recognized and encourage a job well done.
Cons
Short duration.
Rich Products
VP of Engineering (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 7, 2015
Dynamic family owned business that is a leader in its field as a business to business company. People are extremely dedicated to the success of the company at all levels of the business.
Pros
Growing organization and a leader in its field
Cons
Management alignment.
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNSeptember 23, 2015
enjoyed working there the money was great but it was hard on my body I enjoyed working with my co-workers and my management was very fair
Pros
insurance
Cons
hours
Productive and fun workplace
Food Service Worker/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 30, 2015
This is a very fun place to work .I looked forward to coming to work each day. The workplace is diverse and my mangers and supervisors are extremely nice
productive workplace
casting associate (Former Employee) –  new britain CTAugust 25, 2015
fast paced enviornment
very clean and efficient
hard working employees
High Productivity level
Excellent time management
Cons
no chairs
busy busy busy
Oven Operator then Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJJuly 24, 2015
Rich products made me feel like i was a valuable part of the team. The company was generous with bonuses, vacation time and sick days.
Pros
job security
Cons
6 day work week
productive
General laborer (Former Employee) –  HoustonJuly 15, 2015
I worked in Rich product company general laborer position as fixing machine labeling sticker and packaging .in the rich product the management and co-workers are good. Every thing is fine and good.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
Rich Products provides a safe and fun envirnment to work.
Production Line Inspector/Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCJuly 2, 2015
A typical day for me at Rich Products is to ensure that the (CCP) metal detectors are working properly. Also, maintain quality checks on the products to ensure the specifications are correct per customer request and to ensure that all associates are working in a food safe manner.
I have learned many things during my employment at Rich Products. They cover many areas, logistics of the ingredients as well as the logistics of the product itself. I also acquired leadership skills.
The management team treats every associate as a family member and helps out when needed.The experiences with my co-workers are very vast. When some associates needed additional training in certain areas, other co-workers are there to help.
I found that the hardest part about my job is to allow bad product go to our customers per supervisors request because of product inventory, instead of rejecting the bad product. its important to me that our customers receive what they ordered.
The most enjoyable part about my job is to learn new things and new innovated ways of production.

Want to know more about Rich Products Corporation?

Ask a question
Great culture
Associate (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 18, 2015
Working at Rich's was a blessing. They are a world-class organization with an amazingly productive community. Management was always supportive, and the co-workers are very positive.
Family Atmosphere and Good Benefits
Accounting Specialist - Cost accountant (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAJune 11, 2015
My typical day at work consisted of calculating labor costs and material costs versus the standard costs to produce the product. I learned new aspects of accounting by working with a company that is international in scope. I was considered part of the management team at our local plant because the controller was a shared service and worked from another larger plant in close proximity to the local plant. I was the sole accounting employee at the plant and served as an intermediary between the plant manager and controller. I really enjoyed my co-workers and maintained a good relationship with both management and production employees. The most difficult part of the job was the serving as an intermediary between the controller and plant manager. They would occasionally disagree on issues so I had to help resolve these issues. The most enjoyable part of the job was the family atmosphere and serving as the associate engagement team leader and community service projects leader and, interacting with various organizations in the community.
Pros
Often free lunches, company picnics, good and affordable healthcare benefits
Cons
Limited opportunities for advancement at local plant, encouraging disgruntled employees to become more engaged
A lot to in this company just had lay offs
general laborer, machine operator, line lead (Former Employee) –  misssouri city, texasMay 19, 2015
have a lot of job duties. making sure finished products came out in the proper qualifications. moving pallets to the freezer
Pros
have appreciation days for workers
Cons
keep cutting breaks shorter
Good company to work for. Majority of the employees were very friendly and good to work with.
Warehouse Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TNMay 7, 2015
My day would start between 6:00 and 6:30 AM on a daily basis. I would check with third shift before they left for the day. My day would last until around 4:30 or 5:00 PM.
Terrible management
Buyer/Material Planner (Former Employee) –  Missouri City TexasApril 21, 2015
This place was awful, over worked under paid and no respect.Management is untrtoughtful, and I was witness to a lot of unethical behavior.
job work/family balance
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 9, 2015
great place to work-family-work balance, good people
A lot of projects/teams to continue education and knowledge
You know the expectations along with the support from management
Pros
balance
Cons
advancement
Rich Products have been in business for over 70years and have a great retirement program fair wages and they are a teamsters union
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHMarch 31, 2015
Rich Products is a great place to work with great benefits fair wages and do not discriminate against women, they offer three shifts and plenty of overtime
Should have never left.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNJanuary 8, 2015
This was a great place to work. I didn't like the temps but they did the jobs no one else would do so I see the need. They worked plenty of hours and had great benefits. They always offered overtime.
Good corporation, but they closed down
Blender (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILNovember 19, 2014
I had a good experience working for this company unfortunately the company moved to Ohio and we had to move on. they had good management, nice people to work and opportunities to grow up.
Strong company.....inflexible management team
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  New Britain, CTOctober 16, 2014
RPC is a strong company but very rigid in their approach to new business.