At Richard’s Foodporium®, our overriding mission is to offer natural and specialty food products at affordable prices. Our Team Members primary focus is to provide customers with a warm and friendly shopping experience.
Richard’s Foodporium® Team Members strive to make each customer’s visit a pleasure and adventure by, delivering consistent and outstanding customer service. In addition, Team Members should exhibit professionalism and willingness to learn, teamwork, and a strong work ethic.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: (not all inclusive)
- Greet customers with a smile and a welcome.
- Answer customer questions.
- Offer suggestions to customers about products.
- Operate a POS system for cash management and inventory control.
- Adherence to company policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Receiving and check-in of product deliveries.
- Stocking and maintaining product dating.
- Cleaning and maintaining all parts of store, machinery, and store front.
- Company has good hygiene and dress code policies.
- Meet task deadlines.
- Follow policies on safety and attendance.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: (not all inclusive)
- Interpersonal skills and Motivatation
- Multi-task skills
- Follows direction
- Flexible work hours (days, nights, and weekends)
- Nutritional and supplement knowledge a plus
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- At least 3 years in retail sales and customer service related business
JOB CODE STATUS: SEDENTARY/MEDIUM WORK
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling or otherwise move objects up to 50 pounds multiple times per shift.
- Stand for up to 8 hours.
Please send cover letter and resume using the "reply to" button in the ad.