Richardson

Richardson Employer Reviews

Great learning enviroment for welder/fitters
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 6, 2014
Pros: will gain alot of experince using tig
Cons: small buisness owner so work was short or none for that day
Got plenty of practice as far TIG process plenty of training on cutting with plasma and handtools plenty of help comprehending heat balances and methods to TIG process
Diversified people that worked well together sharing ideas and getting the job done to satisfaction of customer.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 11, 2013
Pros: occasional free lunch, bonuses, after work get togethers
Cons: would have liked to retire from there.
Great place to work, people actually work as a team to get the job done. Was very happy there, worked with many knowledgeable people who worked together, learned skills from each other. Hardest part, this is something that did not exist. I was grateful to work there. Most enjoyable part was working with great people from all diversities.
Great resouces but tasking place to work
8th Grade Math Teacher/Administrative Intern (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 2, 2013
Pros: a wealth of resouces, established scope and sequence (mapped out curriculum)
Cons: depending on the school: school culture, climate, its ability to support and engage the learning of its students of color, as well as the support teachers of color, favoritism, multiple traninig requirement (especially if you are in a tap school)
This district provides a variety of resources and trainings to personally and professionally develop its members. However the professional development trainings and all the other stuff that is required may be a determent for educators, especially those with families. This review may change depending on the school. I enjoyed my previous schools because of the warm rich atmosphere which initially gave me a very good impression of the district. However the changing of schools also changed my impression. The cliquish nature and favoritism advanced by administration resulting in many being overlooked as well as resulting in passive aggressive actions. As I am well established and no my rights and responsibilities, these actions do not bother me but often detour others that have decided to move to other schools are districts. As a whole this district often forgets that its population has changed and thus has not made the provisions to educate its black and brown students. Neither the staff nor the administration reflects this diversity!
Big Cat is the best boss you could ask for.
Intern (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVMarch 9, 2013
I really enjoyed working for Mr. Richardson and he taught me a lot about the law profession.
Good company
Project manager engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 6, 2012
Pros: excellent learning
Cons: overseas
Excellent training packages and excellent living accommodation ( villa furnished to the hilt ) with private company car.

Good engineering knowledge gained and clients of high stature where one gets to really work hard to deliver
Wonderful
IN-HOUSE COUNSEL FOR AAA (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJuly 16, 2012
Pros: the opportunity to help others
Cons: favoritisms
This was a great and exciting place to work. A different challenge each day and so many hats to wear. A wonderful staff to work with and sensational co-workers.
Child Care Teacher (Former Employee), jupiter rdApril 12, 2012
great job for a highschool student this job kept me grounded i liked it alot had fun loved working with customers.