The successful candidate will have extensive reporting and interacting with Chief Financial Officer and other senior managements of the Company. The position offers significant opportunities working with the Company’s affiliates globally and executive exposure as well as an exceptional benefit programs.
- Prepare quarterly and annual income tax provisions in accordance with all SEC, US GAAP, IFRS and other government/regulatory agencies;
- Prepare tax schedules and worksheet for federal and state tax returns and business reports as required by jurisdictions
- Work with corporate tax department and outside tax accountants on the quarterly estimate tax payments and annual tax returns for both federal and states
- Manage the assessment of accounting and reporting for uncertain taxes, permanent reinvestment of foreign earnings, deferred tax asset valuation
- Coordinate the tax balance sheet reconciliation and subsequent analysis
- Research and document company’s position related to income tax accounting
- Work with all affiliates to establish and document Richline transfer pricing policy
- Review all tax returns of foreign subsidiaries
- Work with accounting on non-income tax related tax liabilities and reporting and ensure be in compliance with tax regulations.
- Participate in M&A due diligence to review the tax implications and establish tax strategies.
- Work and follow up with all tax audits
- Other special projects as assigned by the executives
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong tax experience
Ten (10) years experiences in a mid to senior level tax accounting position, and a CPA
Experiences and knowledge of multi-state tax filing requirements, apportionment schedules and tax returns, and foreign tax credit
Experiences and knowledge of transfer pricing documentation
Experiences of working in the company with international business operations
Detail oriented and excellent computer skills
Must be incredibly ethical, with a close attention to detail
Strong management skills to develop motivate staffs and build teams
Travel is required (both domestic & overseas)