Richmond Community Services

Richmond Community Services Employer Reviews

Productive and great Place to work and learn more about lives with people with Disabilities
Dietary Aide / Housekeeper (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: learning.
Richmond is a place of caring and patient workers. They help you understand how people with Developmental Disabilities live and how to help care for them. You have a great team of management to guide you through all work and learning. i enjoyed working with my co workers who kept the residents feel like their own children. the hardest part of my job – more... is when a resident passes away, it hurts as if they are your own family member. you care for them and get to know them and love them so it hurts when they go. the most enjoyable part of my job is walking into work and the residents smile makes you ready to work. – less
Productive and diverse company
IRA Residence Manager (Current Employee), Mount Kisco, NYJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: a lot of experience in various areas of human services
Cons: too little pay, too little respect for employees.
Agency has High Standards. They expect a lot from their employees. They provide the necessary tools for the job. I enjoy working because the Agency promotes Team Work. They are also Unionized.
The hardest part of my job is trying to cope with all the responsibilities that are thrown out on a daily basis with immediate deadline that gives no time to – more... complete the everyday responsibilities.
The enjoyable part of my job is to see that all the individuals under my care are well provided for and that they are happy. – less
Good Job- Training is really effective
Residential Program Assistant (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYNovember 15, 2013
A god job to work for to gain experience working with individuals with special needs.
Good work environment.
Residential Habilitation Specialist (Former Employee), Mount Kisco, NYNovember 1, 2013
Good work environment. There was not too much room for growth.
Workplace
Direct support (Current Employee), YonkerssOctober 5, 2013
There is room for growth,nice environment
work load is very light
you have to have a good heart to work here
Richmond provides well needed assistance to the disabled population which is quite commendable.
Senior Direct Care Professional (Current Employee), Mount Kisco, NYOctober 4, 2013
Pros: helping others
A typical day at work consistent of greeting co-workers and residents upon my arrival. Followed by reading duties for the day, which usually consist of me administering medications followed by documentation, or assist on medical appointments. Assist with hygienic needs, followed by safe transportation to daily destinations. Their is no hard part of – more... my job, I'm very passionate about my job and I truly enjoy helping others and currently, just looking to excel based on educational background along with past and current experiences. – less
Pretty good company one of the best
Direct support Advocate (Current Employee), yonkers nySeptember 7, 2013
very pleasent place to workts a great place to work we all work as a team
managagment needs improvment
residents are great people
fun family atmosphere
Assist adults (Current Employee), Mount Kisco, NYSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: convient
Cons: not enough pay
its a great place to work we all work as a team
managagment needs improvment
residents are great people
A very interesting place to work, good environment, great resources
Level 1 Supervisor (Former Employee), Mount Kisco, NYJuly 22, 2012
Pros: great opportunity for growth
Cons: i had a short tenure
A typical day at work requires flexibility, the ability to respond to varioues demands. Managemebt was cooperative and supportive. Co-workers worked as a team to accomplish a single goal. The hardest part of my job was to create a team environment. The most enjoyable part was to see the team work in tamden.