Richmond Employee Reviews in United States

Fast Paced Envirnoment
Bartender The Blue Goat (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 1, 2015
Team members were great that I worked with and everyone was great working as a team environment. Flexible work hours. Learned a lot about fine and different kinds of food.
Pros
Fast paced environment.
Cons
No room for growth.
Great benefits.
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAAugust 7, 2015
Great benefits and closed on holidays. The store had a drive-thru which is always challenging. The RPh,s I worked with were extremely hard-working.
benefits
Cons
drive-thru
There no jobs in Richmond
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, Ca.April 26, 2015
I would be a asset to the company because of years of experience in the line of work. I was a manager at a site. I make sure paper work got done for the next day for the guards, management keys for the site. I enjoy working with my co-worker we worked as a team. I didn't have no hard part of my job. I love doing my job.
Very small company no room for advancement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 23, 2015
Easy going position at times can be fast paced. Many different tasks to be completed throughout the day. No room for advancement and no benefits what so ever.
great school to work for
substitute teacher (Former Employee) –  MichiganMarch 1, 2015
Great school to work for. Lots of structure and a knowledgeable administration. Friendly staff who are willing to do whatever you need.
An environment that improved my skills and knowledge of the legal system.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VirginiaAugust 13, 2014
• Assisted Attorneys with preparation of legal documents, such as filings, reports, and other technical documentation
• Performed administrative duties such as filing, copying, and collating documents
• Answered telephone calls and responded to general inquiries for the legal department
• Managed General Counsel’s calendar and performed conflict checks
• Arranged consultations with clients in order for them to receive optimal service
fun, adorable
Bessie Daycare (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 1, 2014
You watch over the kids like their your own. Feed them, change them, play laugh and watch them grow.
Pros
life blessings
Excellent Training
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Augusta,GaFebruary 21, 2014
They helped me build some unique skills and prepared me for the work force.
Productive and busy workplace with incredible management
belt technician (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GaJanuary 27, 2014
I would get to the shop, load for the days job or the weeks jobs. Whatever the case had been. And myself and another employee would drive to the job site where we would replace or resplice a conveyor belt. Then we would make the trek home.
Pros
money
Cons
no time off
Productive Customer service work place
Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 25, 2013
Managed front desk operations for administrative and customer service staff; which includes efficiently handling clerical support. Including handling all customer inquiries, forwarding phone calls using the switchboard, operating the postage machine to ensure that all mail is handled in a timely manner.
Pros
hour lunches, full benefits
An interesting place to live and work
Classroom Teacher (Former Employee) –  King William, VASeptember 10, 2013
There are a variety of teaching opportunities in the area.
Good climate and many historical places to visit.
...
Daycare Teacher (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 12, 2013
It was a job. I wouldn't say it was very terrible, but just not something that I could really come to work and enjoy. The customers was friendly as well as management.
It was different than I expected.
Job Trainee/ Camp Councilor (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 17, 2013
A typical day at work was: I would wait outside for all the campers to arrive, then when they'd arrive we'd line them up to their assigned counselor. We would sit them down for their morning activities which include: watch a movie, arts and crafts, educational worksheets, or just play outside. Next they would have lunch and go back outside or go into the computer lab. Finally we would line them up in commons area and wait for their parents to pick them up.

I've learned not to expect the worst in people, how to work in a fast pace environment, creatively display my imagination, and how to patient and understanding. The job wasn't a challenge for me but what made it fun was the colorful personalities.
Pros
free lunch, kind staff, and the welcoming enviroment
Cons
i had to go out of my job description quite often and clean things i wasn't supposed to.
Helper
Grounds Maintenance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYJuly 15, 2013
I liked that i got to work outside and interact with people. I enjoyed the way i was treated as an employee.
Omni Cleaning Service
crew leader (Former Employee) –  Richmond Indiana Belden OfficesFebruary 22, 2013
Typical day at work was doing my job as a crew leader and making sure the 8 people under me was doing theirs.. I learned it's a lot of work being in the position i was in ..the management was great..any thing i needed he got me.. my co workers did their jobs most the time..The hardest part of the job was making sure the whole building was cleaned and the 8 people had done what the ws to do . If not i had to do it..the most enjoyable part of the job was when he gave me extra help.
Pros
learnin what it was like to be in charge of other people to.
Cons
not enough pay for my job
Wonderful place to work
Communications Officer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 21, 2013
I absolutely loved this place,every shift worked well with each other,management was hands on.the job was stressful but also very rewarding and I loved it. I learned alot with extensive training to keep up my skills.
Pros
good people
Cons
rotating shift
love working with wood
arc (Former Employee) –  VAJanuary 10, 2013
i am and hoest and depkendabe and enjoy working with wood and all aspects of doing millwork
Pros
get paid for work you complete
Cons
not enough time in the day to finish what you start
Children and Co-workers
Chilcare worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INJuly 2, 2012
I enjoyed working at Richmond Day Nursery. The children is what made the day. I love children and being able to interact with them and play and sing and dance and so much more was the most exciting part of my time there. The pay was low, and no way to advance unless you went to college and even most of them were still low in pay.