Richmond Employee Reviews

Comfortable environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 12, 2017
Everyone who work in the department I was in was great! They are very helpful and kind. How upper management did seem to be unorganized. The offices are kind of depressing.
Great family entertainment facility.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, KYMarch 5, 2017
Laid back work environment. Friendly staff. Entertaining and enjoyable. Hardest part was capacity management during busy parts. Most enjoyable was seeing the excitement and fun everyone had.
Pros
Laid back, friendly
Cons
No benefits
Poor
Deputy Jailer (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 13, 2017
It was fine until the new uneducated administration took over and now its hug a thug and a babysitting job. Bring back the old admin and I guarantee the turnover rate will cease.
This was a great starter store. Really understanding management. Great repoire. People work together.
Jewelry Specialist Target Corporation (Former Employee) –  Richmond/Chesapeake, VANovember 13, 2016
I enjoyed this store. Was my first opportunity for leadership. I had some time invested, so I still use those skills now. Good coworkers as well.
Pros
They actually did organize the equipment well.
Cons
Just never enough time to get everything done that you wished.
Working in Operating Room was great
Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 5, 2016
Great place to work , worked well with staff and doctors, met the patients where they were while in the hospital. Having responsibility of setting up machines for surgery was very interesting.
Pros
great group of people to work with
Cons
no where for growth in the job
Best work environment, very technical and productive
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 26, 2016
Best work environment, very technical and productive. People were very professional. Training was high level.

All the Managers and Technicians provided support and training to technicians and engineers and customer service was number one priority to all employees.
Pros
People very professional
Cons
No Cons
The delicous Southern food.
4th to 6th grade Spanish teacher (Former Employee) –  Richmond County, NCFebruary 15, 2016
A day started with 45 minutes planning period. Lunch time, a second planning period, and full activites during the day. I learned to share with teacher from around the world. The boss was a good manager, he was able to deal with many hard situations. My co-workers full of responsabilities, however they always offer their support. The hardest part was the behavior of the students, however, the team of teacher used to help much. The most enjoyable was the Southern food in international contests.
Pros
The co-workers.
Cons
Short free time.
Fast Paced Envirnoment
Bartender The Blue Goat (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 1, 2015
Team members were great that I worked with and everyone was great working as a team environment. Flexible work hours. Learned a lot about fine and different kinds of food.
Pros
Fast paced environment.
Cons
No room for growth.
Great benefits.
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAAugust 7, 2015
Great benefits and closed on holidays. The store had a drive-thru which is always challenging. The RPh,s I worked with were extremely hard-working.
benefits
Cons
drive-thru
There no jobs in Richmond
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, Ca.April 26, 2015
I would be a asset to the company because of years of experience in the line of work. I was a manager at a site. I make sure paper work got done for the next day for the guards, management keys for the site. I enjoy working with my co-worker we worked as a team. I didn't have no hard part of my job. I love doing my job.
Very small company no room for advancement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 23, 2015
Easy going position at times can be fast paced. Many different tasks to be completed throughout the day. No room for advancement and no benefits what so ever.
great school to work for
substitute teacher (Former Employee) –  MichiganMarch 1, 2015
Great school to work for. Lots of structure and a knowledgeable administration. Friendly staff who are willing to do whatever you need.
fun, adorable
Bessie Daycare (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 1, 2014
You watch over the kids like their your own. Feed them, change them, play laugh and watch them grow.
Pros
life blessings
Excellent Training
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Augusta,GaFebruary 21, 2014
They helped me build some unique skills and prepared me for the work force.
Productive and busy workplace with incredible management
belt technician (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GaJanuary 27, 2014
I would get to the shop, load for the days job or the weeks jobs. Whatever the case had been. And myself and another employee would drive to the job site where we would replace or resplice a conveyor belt. Then we would make the trek home.
Pros
money
Cons
no time off
Productive Customer service work place
Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 25, 2013
Managed front desk operations for administrative and customer service staff; which includes efficiently handling clerical support. Including handling all customer inquiries, forwarding phone calls using the switchboard, operating the postage machine to ensure that all mail is handled in a timely manner.
Pros
hour lunches, full benefits
An interesting place to live and work
Classroom Teacher (Former Employee) –  King William, VASeptember 10, 2013
There are a variety of teaching opportunities in the area.
Good climate and many historical places to visit.
...
Daycare Teacher (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 12, 2013
It was a job. I wouldn't say it was very terrible, but just not something that I could really come to work and enjoy. The customers was friendly as well as management.
It was different than I expected.
Job Trainee/ Camp Councilor (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 17, 2013
A typical day at work was: I would wait outside for all the campers to arrive, then when they'd arrive we'd line them up to their assigned counselor. We would sit them down for their morning activities which include: watch a movie, arts and crafts, educational worksheets, or just play outside. Next they would have lunch and go back outside or go into the computer lab. Finally we would line them up in commons area and wait for their parents to pick them up.

I've learned not to expect the worst in people, how to work in a fast pace environment, creatively display my imagination, and how to patient and understanding. The job wasn't a challenge for me but what made it fun was the colorful personalities.
Pros
Free lunch, kind staff, and the welcoming enviroment
Cons
I had to go out of my job description quite often and clean things I wasn't supposed to.
Helper
Grounds Maintenance Assistant  (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYJuly 15, 2013
I liked that i got to work outside and interact with people. I enjoyed the way i was treated as an employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Richmond. Our community is ready to answer.