Richmond

Richmond Employee Reviews

There no jobs in Richmond
Security Officer (Former Employee), Richmond, Ca.April 26, 2015
I would be a asset to the company because of years of experience in the line of work. I was a manager at a site. I make sure paper work got done for the next day for the guards, management keys for the site. I enjoy working with my co-worker we worked as a team. I didn't have no hard part of my job. I love doing my job.
Very small company no room for advancement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 23, 2015
Easy going position at times can be fast paced. Many different tasks to be completed throughout the day. No room for advancement and no benefits what so ever.
great school to work for
substitute teacher (Former Employee), MichiganMarch 1, 2015
Great school to work for. Lots of structure and a knowledgeable administration. Friendly staff who are willing to do whatever you need.
fun, adorable
Bessie Daycare (Former Employee), Augusta, GAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: life blessings
You watch over the kids like their your own. Feed them, change them, play laugh and watch them grow.
Excellent Training
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Augusta,GaFebruary 21, 2014
They helped me build some unique skills and prepared me for the work force.
Productive and busy workplace with incredible management
belt technician (Former Employee), Augusta, GaJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: no time off
I would get to the shop, load for the days job or the weeks jobs. Whatever the case had been. And myself and another employee would drive to the job site where we would replace or resplice a conveyor belt. Then we would make the trek home.
Productive Customer service work place
Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Augusta, GASeptember 25, 2013
Pros: hour lunches, full benefits
Managed front desk operations for administrative and customer service staff; which includes efficiently handling clerical support. Including handling all customer inquiries, forwarding phone calls using the switchboard, operating the postage machine to ensure that all mail is handled in a timely manner.
An interesting place to live and work
Classroom Teacher (Former Employee), King William, VASeptember 10, 2013
There are a variety of teaching opportunities in the area.
Good climate and many historical places to visit.
...
Daycare Teacher (Former Employee), Augusta, GAAugust 12, 2013
It was a job. I wouldn't say it was very terrible, but just not something that I could really come to work and enjoy. The customers was friendly as well as management.
It was different than I expected.
Job Trainee/ Camp Councilor (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 17, 2013
Pros: free lunch, kind staff, and the welcoming enviroment
Cons: i had to go out of my job description quite often and clean things i wasn't supposed to.
A typical day at work was: I would wait outside for all the campers to arrive, then when they'd arrive we'd line them up to their assigned counselor. We would sit them down for their morning activities which include: watch a movie, arts and crafts, educational worksheets, or just play outside. Next they would have lunch and go back outside or go into the computer lab. Finally we would line them up in commons area and wait for their parents to pick them up.

I've learned not to expect the worst in people, how to work in a fast pace environment, creatively display my imagination, and how to patient and understanding. The job wasn't a challenge for me but what made it fun was the colorful personalities.
Helper
Grounds Maintenance Assistant (Former Employee), Henderson, KYJuly 15, 2013
I liked that i got to work outside and interact with people. I enjoyed the way i was treated as an employee.
Omni Cleaning Service
crew leader (Former Employee), Richmond Indiana Belden OfficesFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: learnin what it was like to be in charge of other people to.
Cons: not enough pay for my job
Typical day at work was doing my job as a crew leader and making sure the 8 people under me was doing theirs.. I learned it's a lot of work being in the position i was in ..the management was great..any thing i needed he got me.. my co workers did their jobs most the time..The hardest part of the job was making sure the whole building was cleaned and the 8 people had done what the ws to do . If not i had to do it..the most enjoyable part of the job was when he gave me extra help.
Making Caskets
Multitask laborer (Former Employee), Richmond IndianaFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: they had pork chop charley come a lot for free lunches
Cons: very long hours
Making Cremation Caskets. I learned how to use many air powered tools. The management was good. My co workers were great every one worked very hard. hardest part of the job was working on the line and only having so many min to staple in the lining and over lays and all that went in the casket ,very fast paced.
Wonderful place to work
Communications Officer (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: rotating shift
I absolutely loved this place,every shift worked well with each other,management was hands on.the job was stressful but also very rewarding and I loved it. I learned alot with extensive training to keep up my skills.
love working with wood
arc (Former Employee), VAJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: get paid for work you complete
Cons: not enough time in the day to finish what you start
i am and hoest and depkendabe and enjoy working with wood and all aspects of doing millwork
Children and Co-workers
Chilcare worker (Former Employee), Richmond, INJuly 2, 2012
I enjoyed working at Richmond Day Nursery. The children is what made the day. I love children and being able to interact with them and play and sing and dance and so much more was the most exciting part of my time there. The pay was low, and no way to advance unless you went to college and even most of them were still low in pay.

About Richmond

Richmond.com is the premiere online portal in the Greater Richmond, Virginia area. With well over 300,000 unique visitors generating – Read more