Rick Case Automotive Employee Reviews

Good Place to Work
General Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 21, 2017
Overall, a good place to work. Usually promote from within so the advancement potential is pretty good. Pay is exactly why they said it was and never was messed with or changed unannounced. Expectation of hours is a little unrealistic but that is about the only complaint I have.
Pros
Pay, advancement potential, staff and benefits
Cons
Hours
Everyone here is like family we treat our employees and customers like our friends
Service/Greeter (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 4, 2017
The company did good at the beginning when I worked there they offer me $12 an hour and everything was going good so far but then after a couple months of working there they lowered my pay to nine dollars an hour and everyone was just getting fired or either leaving because the company look like it was going down but besides that the company and everyone that works there is amazing and super friendly and we treat our customers as they were our own
Outstanding company
GSM (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJanuary 23, 2017
I have never been in an organization that genuinely cares for their employees. Customer service is number one priority. Me. Case wrote a book "our customer's our friends" every customer that walks in the store is immediately greeted by a Manager which in turn goes over the book along with the benefits of purchasing from Rick Case.
Pros
Great work environment
work at your own rate work place
Sales Transporter (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLSeptember 22, 2016
typical day at work consisted of making sure my showroom floor was neat and presentable. After that would be working with any salesmen that just sold a new car. We would wait for the sales manager to notify us if there were any dealership trades that we had to take care of which would consist of driving to the other dealership and swapping cars. I learned how car dealerships work and the process of getting new cars into the dealership. Management was alright, they were very distant from the porters though. They more so only spoke to us if they needed us. The job wasn't very hard, the worst part would have to be the very long car rides to different dealerships around south florida which wasn't ever really too bad. The most enjoyable part would be the freedom that was given and the time spent alone doing what I needed to take care of.
Pros
very neat dealership, plenty of co workers, no pressure
Cons
not very much guidance
Pretty Terrible place to work
Service/ Car Transporter (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 26, 2015
Not a good experience overall. Abosoulutely no concern for teamwork or care for employees. Worked long, tedious hours for people who did half the amount of work.
Pros
High pay
Cons
No advancement, lack of teamwork, lack of care for employees
No comment
Accounting Clerk/Receivables Parts and Service (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 19, 2015
As with any place you work there are challenges you face on a daily basis. There are times when there is lack of professionalism from management.
A "It's Just Business" Environment
Merchandise Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 12, 2015
A typical day in "Paradise" involves parking across the street from Rick Case, clocking in, and busting your butt especially when in front of the eyes of managers.
I learned that hard work does not get you a raise nor does it earn you a promotion. Brown nosing is the answer! So if you enjoy talking your way to the top, then this is the place for you!
Also learn how to defend your ground when anybody blames you to be the cause of any situation. There is so much heat at this dealership that anybody will do anything to take it off of themselves.
At the manager meets, they discuss "seeing" employees from other departments not doing their jobs. But if you have the opportunity to meet the Big Managers, they are good people and will always get the job done.
The co-workers here are either new and pumped to make money, or have grown weary of the system. Many are fired or find better opportunities outside of Rick Case.
It is a tough environment to work at if you are a woman. Men patrol most all the departments except the accounting office.
The hardest part of the job is to not give up due to all the stress that others will bestow upon you.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom to do your job, although that pleasure has been decreasing as more and more managers are starting to micro manage tasks.
Pros
Monthly Free Luncheon. Excellent Schedule. Free self-serve car wash/dry/vacuum.
Cons
Quickness to put the blame on the other party. High turn-over rate. Condescending Managers.
Great Job Security
Warranty Administrator (Current Employee) –  DULUTH, GAJuly 29, 2014
The accounting/business office at Rick Case Automotive group provides a great job security if you are willing to put in hard work. Tons of paper work working in this office for five dealerships under the Rick Case group.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rick Case Automotive. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9