Ricoh Employee Reviews

productive workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MODecember 12, 2017
Answering phones and greeting customers
co-workers were knowledgeable about their jobs
management was fine
willing to help others with projects
good place to work
Na
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2017
Not applicable my experiences will not be viable to another potential candidate. I do not wish to say to many things about the companay they are going through changes and it is time for me to get a better job.
It was a very lax place to work with high volume pressure thrown at you at random times.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 12, 2017
A sore lack of communication and also what job functions were from the managers. There were rapid pits and peaks of business based on not productivity but when people got to it. The former CEO said on a global broadcast he didn't even know what the company did.
Pros
Time management and self reliance
Cons
Poor supervisors, unprofessional, shady, lied to workers and clients
Local management care for their employees!
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 11, 2017
The local management team promotes empowerment and cares about workforce morale. I feel the company was heading in the right direction as services led, however they have not been aggressive enough to correct the core problems which are billing issues, complex processes, and lack of collaboration between all the different parts of the company. Instead, they have reduced salaries and headcount for a temporary fix to control expenses while sales are down. This has gone on for years while upper management still continued to reap the rewards.
Pros
One of the better employers in my area!
Cons
Company does not address core issues.
delivery job
Regional Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 11, 2017
The typical work day you will load your truck and route your route and deliver the copiers. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you drive to your destination and you get to site see on your route.
Pros
nothing
Cons
lack of management
Great Place to Work!
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  West Caldwell, NJDecember 11, 2017
I left Ricoh for a job closer to home and am vying to return to my old position. While it may not seem so in the moment, Ricoh does care about their employees and I am glad I was a part of that culture. They have their issues, but overall this company is doing amazing things.
Pros
Ability to work remote, Culture that encourages excitement
Cons
Long days, lack of communication between departments
Relaxed, Quick-pasted, Fun, and Productive
CC Agent- Base Plus (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 10, 2017
Ricoh is a wonderful place to work. The job itself is very relaxed but can also get busy at the office as well. But overall, it is a great place to work. I also have a great team that I enjoy working with as well.
The regional office was a fair place to work.
Service Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richfield, OHDecember 10, 2017
The account I worked for was very resistant to any changes. They viewed RICOH as being there to take their jobs. Even when we met with the head of their HR dept. and labor union.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Employees were very resistant for fear of losing their jobs.
It was an experience.
On Site Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  1819 5th Ave. SDecember 8, 2017
Unjust management, shows obvious partiality. Although you get 2 wks of vacation, you have to contend with 15-20 other Ricoh locations with 10-15 employees @ea., your not allowed to take any vacation when requested, b/c only 3 people are allowed off per day which include all locations. Worked there almost 4 years, my pay at the time of my departure had increased by $0.72. No opportunity for growth, only for certain ones. I stayed because I thank God I had income. What I enjoyed about working there was getting to know the clients we served, that and one true hard working coworker.
Pros
The clients we served allowed us to participate in their fun activities.
Cons
People with no work ethic will enjoy it.
It was a very uncomfortable place to work due to the shipping and recieving manger
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 7, 2017
Very uncomfortable place to work and went the manger of the department and nothing changed. Head shipping and recieving never spoke to me and never gave me a chance. She threw things around when she was mad at me
great place to work
Car Stock Analyst (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHDecember 7, 2017
This company was great and my team was fabulous. Easy to work with, great work life balance. Flexible hours and great location for the office. ...........
Decent Place
Technology Services Technician II (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 6, 2017
Ricoh was a decent work environment. There is a big lack of career advancement opportunities. Often times the employees were not given any career tracks for progression.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 6, 2017
It was a great place to work. My manager was amazing. Everyday was what you make it. The hours weren’t bad either and they had great co workers. I just simply loved working for Ricoh.
Great roller coaster ride
Major Account Sales (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIDecember 6, 2017
B2B solicitation of solutions, and services.
Cold calling
Phone blitzes
Product demonstrations and proof of concepts
Implementation process
Pros
Market place leader
Cons
Financial stability
ricoh
Senior Warehouse Associate / Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 6, 2017
Good working environment, just lacked hours to give to the staff due to company wide changes and layoffs. Production was slow and full time hours were decreased
Ricoh subculture
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLDecember 5, 2017
Company is stuck in the 1990,s
Upper management was not helpful at all and participated in a culture of intimidation in order to dive sales.
Compensation and incentives packages where non existentt
Safe environment, nice managers
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Tustin, CADecember 5, 2017
Ricoh is a good place to work for, they take consideration of personal events and will help you succeed in your area of needs. There are various departments to work towards for advancement.
Pros
Hour lunches, family oriented
Cons
Health insurance high
Management - fast paced and ever changing
Sales/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 5, 2017
Ricoh is a company that has the culture in line to achieve there growth goals. They also have the structure in place to develop there employees especially from the entry level positions into management. Most of the accounts managed (especially legal) are fast paced and ever changing. The most precious skill I learned is to be able to anticipate customer needs and to make recommendations before they realize they need them. The ability to adapt to new situations and make adjustments in a timely manner is another competency that Ricoh values. The most enjoyable part of my experience is being able to see my customer's satisfaction with products and services rendered in the form of contract renewals.
Pros
Structured Training and Development
Cons
The length of time it takes for upward movement in most cases.
The worst company I've ever worked for
On-Site (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 5, 2017
By far, this company is the worst I have ever worked for. The compensation is bottom of the barrel. The other staff hate the company so no one is happy. No true advancement unless you want to take on a mass amount of work for a dollar more. Raises are pennies. The equipment and methods are ancient technology and procedure. Cheap,cheap,cheap.
Pros
You receive vacation
Cons
Everything else
Fine
PSS1/Printer Fleet Manager/Site Manager II (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MODecember 5, 2017
IT is not a bad place to work. Management about employee development. I have enjoyed my time here. However, the market in my home town is not feasible for me to continue

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.