Ricoh Employee Reviews

Found 1,399 reviews matching the search
Working down town area.
Account Solution Executive (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 29, 2016
Appointments and emails, helping companies understand what they need for a productive environment for process of printing electronically, digitally and paper wise.
Productivity
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 29, 2016
Good company to work. Always keep up with the latest technology. Has the best interest of their clients and goes above and beyond. Customer centricity.
Repair photocopier and clesn them to work perfectly.
Service technician (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRDecember 28, 2016
Prepare the equipment in the warehouse for this to be delivered to their respective customer. repair photocopier and clean them to work perfectly. and check the print , scan and copier.
Fun Leadership Team
Global Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GADecember 26, 2016
The company is very diverse in their hiring, from education to culture. The company has a wonderful training team and the new hire training program is a solid start for our new hires. The company's appreciation of their employees is good, just not consistent. The company has a great intranet for sharing information and keeping employees up to date.
Pros
Good benefits, work lift balance, appreciation, and PTO policy
Cons
Senior Leadership, favoritism, and priorities.
good company to work for over all
On-Site Tech (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYDecember 26, 2016
I would open the office check the call queue, prepared first run of toner request and printed out the service call request and put them in order of priorities, went to deliver toners/ conduct service calls. closed service call on service now, making service notes and making sure service level agreements were kept. I would make sure toner stock levels were also kept. same thing about pirinter parts. and making printer repairs at the office. Although I did not have a manager title, I had to create Monthly Operating Reports
Pros
working byself
Cons
make me come in to work when I would call out sick
It was a enjoyable place to work.
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  NewJerseyDecember 25, 2016
The typical day started with review of the day customer service activity, followed by customer communications and customer visits to resolve technical issues. Technical support to the service technicians. Management was very supportive.
Pros
Professional, enjoyable place to work
Typical Day at work
Human Resources Representative (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CADecember 22, 2016
Review previous open work comp claims, return to work, modified work duties.

Review and submit documents to subpoena requested by attorneys

Work with EHS on identifying work investigations and how to prevent future workplace injuries.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Micro-management
Workplace is all over the place
Biller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 22, 2016
Close to Home I do what is best for the company and approved by my assigned supervisor when they are at work A typical day includes work that has to constantly be deleted and repeated to Sales and Customers. A large degree of back up work for a continuous shortage of team members to carry out the job as professionally required. I learned to supervise and manage at a Temporary status The hardest part of the job was the large amount of favoritism over professional experience. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home after over 12 hours of constant working
Pros
Temps
Cons
favortism of in experience employees
Pay is in accordance with similar companies.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GADecember 20, 2016
It was an okay place to work. The training was 6 weeks. A lot of employees are out on FMLA for stress.

Management shows favoritism. There are TOO many opinions on procedures even though, there is a 6 week training period.

They pay is ok.
Pros
They pay is ok.
Cons
Management shows favoritism. There are TOO many opinions on procedures.
It is a very fun and productive enviroment
SR Onsite Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 20, 2016
The days are never the same, but the people are. Amazing attitudes and great customers. My managers are very friends and trustworthy.
fun and friendly atmosphere
Customer Interaction Team Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 19, 2016
the management staff in the areas that i worked in are very friendly and helpful and are eager to promote from with in the company for a higher up position easy to work with all other employees.
Low growth potential and no loyalty to their employees
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIDecember 17, 2016
I worked there for 6 years I was Severance twice
You are an asset to the account that you belong to if they lose the account or the count shrinks you lose your job they don't try to help you find a new position in the company they just lay you off
it doesn't matter if you're a high performer and you get tens on the customer surveys they just don't care.
For a technology company they have poor communication to there employees. It depends on what region or team that you're on and how processes are viewed no one is on the same page.
They're on unprofessionalism flows to their customers that they have lost many of us.
Pros
They have a good choice and benefits but you will pay for those
Cons
They don't allow time for breaks
Great Company
Services Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VADecember 17, 2016
Great company to work for. Training is a bit dry and repetitive and only teaches you the very basic and fundamental aspects of general sales, but you will learn a ton if you are new to selling B2B.
Pros
great support resources, management really helps you in any way they can, flexible hours
Cons
no training on their ever-changing services portfolio, so it's really hard to pitch any "add-on" products or services on the spot to a customer.
A driven and fun worplace
Driver/Installer (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 17, 2016
Start the day off with unloading the truck that brings our copiers and load up our trucks up with ours routes. Then we deliver the copers to our customers. We set up the copiers and do basic networking.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Healthcare
Don't work here
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 15, 2016
Management is terrible. Corp needs to do a complete overhaul on the management team. Because of them the turnover rate is high and the business is extremely unorganized. No chances for advancement unless you are a favorite. Hard work, dedication, and business knowledge doesn't matter. Only the unqualified & idiotic people get promotions. Some collectors do not get treated fairly while others barely have any work to do. Raises are a joke. And so is working for the company. This place of employment should never be considered a permanent place to work or a career goal. You will be sorry if you stay there for too long. Worst job I've ever had.
Pros
Cons
Management. Salary. Management. Management..Management!
No a good place to work
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 15, 2016
Management is a joke. If you are not a part of there circle you will not last. You must kiss up to management to get place. Being a great worker is not enough.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
overall the company is a joke
Working at Ricoh
Service Delivery Manager /Multi Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 14, 2016
I have learned a lot working here. Mostly business management and and managing employees. I have a great team and I have enjoyed my experience here.
Pros
Great people, Thriving business
Cons
Very Productive, nice paced, and have nice equipment
Office Services (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 12, 2016
A typical day would have to be busy but still manageable, I learned how to copy, scan, and Velo bind etc. I had great management everyone was trustworthy and helpful. There was not a single hard part about this job, once I went thru training it was pretty much smooth sailing. I enjoy pleasing the clients, completing a print/copy job for them, just helping out.
Overall a great experience!!!!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CODecember 12, 2016
Fun overall experience at Ricoh! Had a very nice two year run there and made it to Horizon's Club in California! Was able to work with a great team of copier and software/IT specialists. Had an incredible time and made a nice amount of $$$$.
Pros
Great training and very good base salary, received lots of help from various specialized IT/Software Depts.
Cons
Horrible and confusing Comp Plan, it was implemented in April 2016. AWFUL!!
call center needs new management
Aftermarket Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 7, 2016
I will not call it racism but but the favoritism is so rampant that , the same infraction is not treated the same or even close. I knew a manager who took a demotion to be a lead in another dept. I can not tell you what the pay drop was but her seniority dropped 2 steps. Who does that when you are 6years left before retiring. How the company web site says smoking in designated areas only but that only applies to non management. The call center at Ricoh in Tempe Arizona is a joke.
Pros
company Philosophy and people
Cons
Call center senior management and managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.