If you are looking for an organization committed to the principles of Excellence, Integrity, Faith, and Teamwork, then Ridgeview Industries offers a challenging and rewarding employment opportunity for you.
Ridgeview Industries is a leading metal stamping and assembly supplier primarily serving the automotive market. We currently employ 425 people across our 3 locations, and are celebrating 35 years in business!
We are seeking an experienced Quality Engineer with strong experience evaluating, leading, and implementing corrective actions at our Grand Rapids, Michigan plant operations. The ideal candidates for this role will have experience in metal stampings, assembly and welding processes, and the following education, skills, and abilities:
- Lead team problem solving and root-cause analysis, utilizing cross functional teams to drive permanent corrective / preventative action.
- Proficient at 8D, 5Y, 5P and Ishikawa.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with customers in a prompt and professional manner.
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace automotive environment.
- Ensure established processes, company procedures, and policies are consistently followed
- Minimum three years experience in the Quality field in an automotive environment, preferably in a metal stamping, weld, and assembly operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Operates with high integrity; builds trust, quickly earns and sustains credibility in relationship with others
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
In addition to a friendly work environment, Ridgeview Industries offers competitive wages, a comprehensive employee benefits program, matching 401(k), strong employee programs, and an on-site fitness facility.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you are looking for, and you meet the above qualifications, we look forward to receiving your resume.