Ridgeview Medical Center

Ridgeview Medical Center Employer Reviews

a welcoming family enviorment. Youve joined your new family
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee), Waconia, MNJuly 1, 2014
Pros: working in a great enviorment
Cons: having to face the realities of life.
team meeting to prepare and inform all employees on the floor what needs to be done for the day or evening. I have learned how important communication is in the medical field. The hardest part of my job is when a patient has passed. Very sad. The most enjoyable is the staff I work with and meeting the patients and their families.
Fast-paced work environment with direct contact with patients, doctors, and nurses
E.R. HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Waconia, MNMarch 18, 2014
Every day working in the Emergency Department is different. It is a place where you never know how your day will be, so you must always be prepared for the unexpected. I enjoyed working so closely with the health care providers who are highly skilled in their jobs. The hardest part of the job is when there was a fatality. The most enjoyable part of – more... the job is when patients can leave with the relief of knowing they have been well-cared for and they actually leave with smiles on their faces. – less
Great learning experience
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer-Intern (Current Employee), Waconia, MNFebruary 11, 2014
Loved to come to work everyday because of my coworkers and management. Everybody helped me out so much during my internship here.
I really enjoy the people I work with.
Dietary Aide (Current Employee), Middle Point, OHOctober 14, 2013
Pros: insurance benefits
Cons: sometimes a rather very fast paced environment
Not a bad place to work. I enjoy my co workers. I enjoy talking to and getting to know the patients.
Excellent hospital with visionary CEO
Senior HR Generalist (Former Employee), Waconia, MNSeptember 5, 2013
Wonderful place to work, great co-workers, good leaders. It is an organization in growth mode led by a CEO who has excellent intuition regarding the future of healthcare and how Ridgeview can maintain and grow in a changing environment.
Ridgeview is a true community clinic and a super place to work!
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Chanhassen, MNSeptember 4, 2013
I started as a patient at Ridgeview and that is when I knew I just had to work there. And I did not stop until I did.
n/a
CNA (Former Employee), Waconia, MNJuly 8, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
only worked for a couple months taking care of residents and not the geriatric psyc dept is no longer there.
Nothing bad to say
Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), Waconia, MNJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: great pay!!!!
Cons: not very many openings
I have always regretting giving up my job here. It was a great place to work! Awesome pay, great employees, and have nothing bad to say!
Great first transcription job.
Medical Language Specialist (Former Employee), Waconia, MNOctober 24, 2012
Sole proprietor. Part time nights. Great start in transcription.
Excellent place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Cromwell, CTMay 9, 2012
I enjoyed working at Ridgeview. I met alot of wonderful people. It was always nice to know that we all pulled together to get the job done. I miss working at Ridgeview and would highly recommend a career in their facility.