Ridgeview Medical Center Employee Reviews

Very supportive environment
Recovery Specialst (Current Employee) –  Wartburg TNSeptember 14, 2015
Company is very supportive. Provided training and support. All co-workers were willing to jump in and help. The company encourages staff to take care of themselves. The company provided good benefits with time off, insurance and retirement.
Pros
Good insurance
Cons
Pay
Good place to work, plenty of room for growth.
Clinic Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Waconia,MNJune 3, 2015
Ridgeview Medical Center is a great company to work for. They give you a lot of opportunity to experience all that they have to offer. At this time I have two positions within this organization. I work in the Pulmonology clinic as well as perform Utilization Review in the hospital. The staff are warm and great to work with. I have had nothing, but good experience with this company. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.
Pros
There are many oppurtunity for growth
Cons
There aren't as many hours to work in the work week.
Nice place to work
Clinical Service Assistant: Casual Float (Current Employee) –  Waconia, MNMarch 21, 2015
Nice place to work. The people are great, and the training was well handled. My only issue was the inability to work full time
RN jack of all trades in intensive care setting
Registered Nurse: Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Waconia, MNFebruary 4, 2015
I work in several areas of responsibility, primarily in CICU as RN providing primary care for critical patients from acute cardiac syndromes to ventilated pts to sepsis to ETOH withdrawl to post surgical care in the unit. I also rotate through charge nurse duties, work in the pre and post cath lab area admitting, prepping and monitoring post procedure, pulling lines.
My shifts are 8-12 hours and rotate.
Great job for the first one right after collage.
Residential Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNJanuary 15, 2015
I loved this job. It was a great experience as I finally got into my field of study.
Pros
loved to learn what this field was like.
Cons
not paying any money!
Dietary Aide
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJanuary 1, 2015
As much as I can remember this was a great job. I can compare Ridgeview Medical Center to Kelley Homecare Inc. Ridgeview provided me the experience to excel and serve Kelley Homecare Inc over and above their expectation.
Pros
great team to work with and i am glad i had the opportunity to serve this organization
Cons
n/a
Enjoyable jobs
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Current Employee) –  Waconia, MNNovember 28, 2014
Working with patients is a wonderful job, my favorite part was working with the older population (geriatrics), they always had great stories to tell you.
Cons
little room for advancement
Clinics setting
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Waconia, MNAugust 22, 2014
The clinics will have the same perspective as what I stated with the Two Twelve Medical Center review.
LOVED this place
Instrument Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waconia, MNAugust 11, 2014
I really enjoyed working with the staff I had here they were so supportive along with the management.
Pros
staff/people
Cons
got laid off.
Classy upscale restaurant.
Clinical Intern (Former Employee) –  Waconia, MNJuly 21, 2014
I learned how to serve a diverse population and about the different foods and traditions from around the globe.
a welcoming family enviorment. Youve joined your new family
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Waconia, MNJuly 1, 2014
team meeting to prepare and inform all employees on the floor what needs to be done for the day or evening. I have learned how important communication is in the medical field. The hardest part of my job is when a patient has passed. Very sad. The most enjoyable is the staff I work with and meeting the patients and their families.
Pros
working in a great enviorment
Cons
having to face the realities of life.
Fast-paced work environment with direct contact with patients, doctors, and nurses
E.R. HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Waconia, MNMarch 18, 2014
Every day working in the Emergency Department is different. It is a place where you never know how your day will be, so you must always be prepared for the unexpected. I enjoyed working so closely with the health care providers who are highly skilled in their jobs. The hardest part of the job is when there was a fatality. The most enjoyable part of the job is when patients can leave with the relief of knowing they have been well-cared for and they actually leave with smiles on their faces.
Great learning experience
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer-Intern (Current Employee) –  Waconia, MNFebruary 11, 2014
Loved to come to work everyday because of my coworkers and management. Everybody helped me out so much during my internship here.
I really enjoy the people I work with.
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Middle Point, OHOctober 14, 2013
Not a bad place to work. I enjoy my co workers. I enjoy talking to and getting to know the patients.
Pros
insurance benefits
Cons
sometimes a rather very fast paced environment
Excellent hospital with visionary CEO
Senior HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Waconia, MNSeptember 5, 2013
Wonderful place to work, great co-workers, good leaders. It is an organization in growth mode led by a CEO who has excellent intuition regarding the future of healthcare and how Ridgeview can maintain and grow in a changing environment.
Ridgeview is a true community clinic and a super place to work!
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNSeptember 4, 2013
I started as a patient at Ridgeview and that is when I knew I just had to work there. And I did not stop until I did.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Waconia, MNJuly 8, 2013
only worked for a couple months taking care of residents and not the geriatric psyc dept is no longer there.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Nothing bad to say
Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waconia, MNJanuary 18, 2013
I have always regretting giving up my job here. It was a great place to work! Awesome pay, great employees, and have nothing bad to say!
Pros
great pay!!!!
Cons
not very many openings
Great first transcription job.
Medical Language Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waconia, MNOctober 24, 2012
Sole proprietor. Part time nights. Great start in transcription.
Excellent place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cromwell, CTMay 9, 2012
I enjoyed working at Ridgeview. I met alot of wonderful people. It was always nice to know that we all pulled together to get the job done. I miss working at Ridgeview and would highly recommend a career in their facility.

4.4