Ridgeview Medical Center

Ridgeview Medical Center Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Clinical Service Assistant: Casual Float (Current Employee), Waconia, MNMarch 21, 2015
Nice place to work. The people are great, and the training was well handled. My only issue was the inability to work full time
RN jack of all trades in intensive care setting
Registered Nurse: Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Waconia, MNFebruary 4, 2015
I work in several areas of responsibility, primarily in CICU as RN providing primary care for critical patients from acute cardiac syndromes to ventilated pts to sepsis to ETOH withdrawl to post surgical care in the unit. I also rotate through charge nurse duties, work in the pre and post cath lab area admitting, prepping and monitoring post procedure, pulling lines.
My shifts are 8-12 hours and rotate.
Great job for the first one right after collage.
Residential Case Manager (Former Employee), Oak Ridge, TNJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: loved to learn what this field was like.
Cons: not paying any money!
I loved this job. It was a great experience as I finally got into my field of study.
Dietary Aide
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Smyrna, GAJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: great team to work with and i am glad i had the opportunity to serve this organization
Cons: n/a
As much as I can remember this was a great job. I can compare Ridgeview Medical Center to Kelley Homecare Inc. Ridgeview provided me the experience to excel and serve Kelley Homecare Inc over and above their expectation.
Enjoyable jobs
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Current Employee), Waconia, MNNovember 28, 2014
Cons: little room for advancement
Working with patients is a wonderful job, my favorite part was working with the older population (geriatrics), they always had great stories to tell you.
Clinics setting
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Waconia, MNAugust 22, 2014
The clinics will have the same perspective as what I stated with the Two Twelve Medical Center review.
LOVED this place
Instrument Specialist (Former Employee), Waconia, MNAugust 11, 2014
Pros: staff/people
Cons: got laid off.
I really enjoyed working with the staff I had here they were so supportive along with the management.
Classy upscale restaurant.
Clinical Intern (Former Employee), Waconia, MNJuly 21, 2014
I learned how to serve a diverse population and about the different foods and traditions from around the globe.
a welcoming family enviorment. Youve joined your new family
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee), Waconia, MNJuly 1, 2014
Pros: working in a great enviorment
Cons: having to face the realities of life.
team meeting to prepare and inform all employees on the floor what needs to be done for the day or evening. I have learned how important communication is in the medical field. The hardest part of my job is when a patient has passed. Very sad. The most enjoyable is the staff I work with and meeting the patients and their families.
Fast-paced work environment with direct contact with patients, doctors, and nurses
E.R. HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Waconia, MNMarch 18, 2014
Every day working in the Emergency Department is different. It is a place where you never know how your day will be, so you must always be prepared for the unexpected. I enjoyed working so closely with the health care providers who are highly skilled in their jobs. The hardest part of the job is when there was a fatality. The most enjoyable part of the job is when patients can leave with the relief of knowing they have been well-cared for and they actually leave with smiles on their faces.
Great learning experience
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer-Intern (Current Employee), Waconia, MNFebruary 11, 2014
Loved to come to work everyday because of my coworkers and management. Everybody helped me out so much during my internship here.
I really enjoy the people I work with.
Dietary Aide (Current Employee), Middle Point, OHOctober 14, 2013
Pros: insurance benefits
Cons: sometimes a rather very fast paced environment
Not a bad place to work. I enjoy my co workers. I enjoy talking to and getting to know the patients.
Excellent hospital with visionary CEO
Senior HR Generalist (Former Employee), Waconia, MNSeptember 5, 2013
Wonderful place to work, great co-workers, good leaders. It is an organization in growth mode led by a CEO who has excellent intuition regarding the future of healthcare and how Ridgeview can maintain and grow in a changing environment.
Ridgeview is a true community clinic and a super place to work!
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Chanhassen, MNSeptember 4, 2013
I started as a patient at Ridgeview and that is when I knew I just had to work there. And I did not stop until I did.
n/a
CNA (Former Employee), Waconia, MNJuly 8, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
only worked for a couple months taking care of residents and not the geriatric psyc dept is no longer there.
Nothing bad to say
Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), Waconia, MNJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: great pay!!!!
Cons: not very many openings
I have always regretting giving up my job here. It was a great place to work! Awesome pay, great employees, and have nothing bad to say!
Great first transcription job.
Medical Language Specialist (Former Employee), Waconia, MNOctober 24, 2012
Sole proprietor. Part time nights. Great start in transcription.
Excellent place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Cromwell, CTMay 9, 2012
I enjoyed working at Ridgeview. I met alot of wonderful people. It was always nice to know that we all pulled together to get the job done. I miss working at Ridgeview and would highly recommend a career in their facility.