Ridgewater College Employee Reviews in United States

Fun work place with great co workers
welder (Former Employee) –  Willmar, MNNovember 30, 2015
On a typical day we would be welding on various things such as trailers, grills, flat bed trucks and many more. We would use Mig and Tig primarily. I learned alot about welding on different types of metal and how best to prep the metal I was going to be welding on. I also learned how to use machinery such as a break press, shear, band saw and many more. It was difficult at first learning all the different ways to operate the machines. I really enjoyed how my supervisors were very willing to help me learn and become a better welder.
fun place to do workstudy
Work Study/ Student Life (Current Employee) –  Hutchinson, MNMarch 8, 2016
They are willing to work around my class schedule. When I need time off I always got it if I asked ahead of time. The people that I worked for are fun to work for.
The faculty are top notch
Psychology Professor (Current Employee) –  Hutchinson, MNJuly 18, 2015
The faculty and staff are incredibly supportive of each other. The shared focus is on what is best for students. The most enjoyable part of working for Ridgewater is working in collaboration with co-workers.
Great work environment
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, MNJune 17, 2015
Being an educational institution, I enjoyed the environment. The staff was welcoming and accommodating. Being around the students was energizing.
Pros
Working with the instructors and the acedemic staff was a great experience.
Overall excellent place to work and helped guide me in my career path
Lead College Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, MNDecember 27, 2012
I was the lead college ambassador and worked for the admissions office. I set up campus tours and guided tours for prospective students and their parents.Coordinated projects with 7 other ambassadors. Handled sensitive student information. Performed administrative duties such as filing, putting student orientation packets together, billing, answering phones, and various computer work.
Eager students
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Willmar, MNDecember 22, 2013
Students attending a technical college are eager to learn a skill. Being able to work with students of all ages was rewarding. Each day I could see students growing, learning and gaining confidence. Ridgewater College gave instructors guidelines but allowed us to teach in our own way. My colleagues and the administration were wonderful.
Pros
upbeat atmosphere
Quiet work study environment
Librarian Assistant (Former Employee) –  Willmar, MNMarch 12, 2014
Through the work study program at college, I was able to sink in to a more relaxed environment. Learning additional research skills and book keeping skills was quite helpful.
Awesome Job
Work Study Student (Current Employee) –  Hutchinson, MNApril 17, 2013
Its a good relaxing job.
I am learning and getting experiences in my field of study.
Management is really nice.
Educational
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, MNMay 31, 2012
Flexible schedule -mostly tutored at my place (close to college) quiet fewer distractions.

4.9