The Campus Director is operating manager responsible for the vision, operations, human resources, compliance issues and financial success relating to the Danbury campus. The person has the overall responsibility for the success of the campus in all areas of business. The successful Campus Director possesses the management, leadership, experience, and education qualifications and characteristics represent in the following:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited education institution required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Education Industry required.
- Handle students and teacher inquires and request
- Responsible for recruitment, training, supervision of all staff and faculty
- Perform evaluations and review all faculty and staff members
- Report monitored progress and performance of each department to the President
- Ensure compliance with state licensing authority and regulations.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Ensure compliance is being monitored and met after all Title IV regulations
- Develop and implement the school’s attrition prevention program
- Supervisions, advisement and administration of student body in all areas of concerning academics, attendance and discipline.
- Coordinate procedures of enrollment and retention of new and current students.
- Respond to community inquiries and concerning programs
- Hold bi-weekly staff and faculty meetings
- Maintain curriculum files for Accreditation reviews
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures for instructors and staff
- Conduct new staff and faculty orientation, continue in-service workshops and professional development activities for all staff.
- Control and responsibility for student records, administrative and faculty records
- Coordinate and participate in graduation, all student functions, and the annual advisory council.
- Attend quarterly director meetings and staff development training sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.