Right at Home, Inc. Employee Reviews

Stressful environment
Sitter/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYNovember 1, 2017
Had one client for almost a year and I had to quit as she almost drove me crazy. The superiors in the office didn't really show much concern regarding the employees concerns. The family wasn't much better.
Pros
cant think of any
Cons
when it snows theres no transportation.
Horrible company.
Cna (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 22, 2017
They Never gave staff hours they desired. There is a huge Lack of communication. They Did not pay staff well or give staff enough hours. Paying Little for lots of work. It was difficult to get a hold of a supervisor or manager.
Pros
There are none.
Cons
Horrible company
good to work for
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 13, 2017
right at home was a good place to work for i just wasnt getting the hours i needed.it was a agency so you had different hours never same amount of hous. some set hours with certain patients
Stressful not together
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  York, PASeptember 19, 2017
Poor management they promise positions tht wasnt available an sent to jobs that wasnt under your description. Played favoritism to employees. An sometime pay wasnt correcy
Productive clean
HHA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IASeptember 12, 2017
Clean and pleasant atmosphere.Client pleasant and willing to work with daily needs as taking bus daily.slSome very heavy lifting with this position which is only unpleasant part of job.
Pros
Daytime shift
Cons
Not enough tasks to stay busy
N/a
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaSeptember 11, 2017
The days at work are the same long days. Dealing with a difficult client can really make you work very hard and the most enjoyable part is going home to relax.
Pros
Free pizza sometimes
Cons
Benefits.
A place where all the family comes together at the end of the day
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 8, 2017
A day very quiet and peaceful,learned that the staff was ready to answer all my questions and the management, is great.We all worked hard toward the same gold,as care for the client and family.There was no hard job as it was a pleasure to be able caring for the client.The most enjoyable part, was knowing that you did your best. .
Pros
Free right at home uniforms
Cons
None that i was a ware of
Average
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CASeptember 6, 2017
The clients & job itself was okay. But the company & management were horrible. Poor communication, did not give you full detail of your job description, nor rules and regulations
Flexible hours are the only true positive!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Slidell, LAAugust 23, 2017
Cons to many chiefs and not enough indians, lack of communication, little to no employee insensitive. Low pay and no benefits. Pros flexible hours....
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no benefits
It was, in most cases, a paycheck...
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORAugust 11, 2017
The ladies in the office could never get it together. Severe lack of communication amongst everyone made it difficult to be "on the same page" with the client-caregiver-office relationship. They'd over schedule you for multiple clients at the same time yet when you'd call and ask about it, you'd get in trouble and they'd act like it was your fault and be reprimanded for their mistakes.
Pros
Meet so many nice, wonderful people!!
Cons
Not alot of structure or guidence, no communication
Manager is friendly and understanding
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAAugust 3, 2017
You do not start off with many hours, but in time you will start to work your way up with patients. manager is more than flexible with your schedule but unfortunately there are no benefits.
Pros
manager is nice and flexible
Cons
low pay
I enjoyed the services Right a Home provided.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 1, 2017
Right at Home provide excellent services for its clients. It was the idea employment for me, for the simple fact, I enjoy helping people. However, there were no benefits provided for me, in addition, the pay was not the best.
Pros
N/a
Cons
No healthcare or Benefits
Great place to work i enjoy the politeness & good work ethics to keep everyone happy.
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJune 12, 2017
I have been with this job for 9months I love the patient's & keeping busy. Very down to earth people well kept & organized company. The diversity in the work place is a plus.
Pros
Paid holidays
Ok
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 29, 2017
Its an agency/family. They Are close. Benefits are great, recognition wonderful. Not really clear about assignments at times. Ive had some good and not do good exprriences. That's everywhere you go..i prefer working one on one and i guest seniority gets those positions.
A great place to work.
Licensed Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHMay 25, 2017
I enjoyed working at Right At Home. It was fun and fulfilling. I met many new people and learned new skills. The management worked with my fluctuating schedule and kept me close to home.
The most difficult part of the job was not making enough money to make ends meet and saying goodbye to wonderful people.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not enough money
Productive and lovely clients
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  773 Warwick aveApril 27, 2017
Right at home is not a good company very low on hours and awful services the boss in there is very unprofessional the only thing I loved about the company was working with some of my clients that I bonded with also when I was working there there was a lot of pros and cons with working with right at home
Pros
Nice clients
Cons
Terrible office staff
Sigh
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Bella Vista, ARApril 24, 2017
Underpaid and overworked. I came in with experience and was used to every advantage. As much as I loved the management team, I had it..... I worked over 60 hours a week at 9 dollars an hour with clients who needed more than 1 caregiver... other client I had didn't even need any help bit required 8 hours of just sitting there doing nothing. Wasn't for my taste honestly.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, help getting to work, nice management
Cons
No benefits, low pay, over worked, under staffed
Cool place to work for!
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INMarch 23, 2017
Worked with the company for a while. Enjoyed my time there. The client/family that I delivered care to was pleasant. It was good to know that they were satisfied with the care received.
Pros
Steady work load
Cons
Pay is a bit low
Wonderful company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MOMarch 20, 2017
I loved working for Right At Home. They are very understanding and willing to work around your time. Management is a delight to work with and the clients are wonderful.
Pros
Appreciation bonuses
Cons
Sometimes no shifts available
The ladies in the office are the best
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 28, 2017
The ladies in the office of right at home are just so fun and easy to work with. They are willing to work with you on whatever issue you have. They are very good at finding the shift that best suites you and will work with you.
Pros
Picking of your Hours for the most part
Cons
Sometimes long drives