Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Reviews

High in Service and personal care
Community Liaison Macomb County (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIJuly 2, 2015
Right at Home is a good place to work and perform worthwhile service for our elderly population and senior communities throughout the Tri-state area.
Productive, and excellent place to work.
Personal Care Assistant/Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Media, PAJune 30, 2015
Pros
"Flexible schedule

"They are understanding and try to give you all the hours you want,

Cons
Not full time, no benefits, no paid sick days, hit or miss with hours

"Low pay, left hand doesn't always know what the right hand is doing
ok company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Manassas, VAJune 29, 2015
management needs a lot of help, inconsistent hours, rate of pay ok.
flexible work schedule. traveling to different locations.,no training.
Mixed Reviews
Homemaker PCA (Current Employee), CaliforniaJune 27, 2015
Pros: unstable and uncertain schedules
Cons: unstable and uncertain schedules
THe pay is low and hours are very irregular, and not one of you even mention the fact that your assign cases where your suppost to have on person and yet you are caring for couples and there pets just, I have asked them about that at the RAHs and every time they had no response and Its just not right. I need to check with labor and wages regarding that. Caregivers and homemakers are not being treated fairly?
ok place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJune 25, 2015
Pros: meeting nw people
Cons: weird hours and lots of driving
driving to different clients houses to take care of them in their own homes learned different ways people have to be helped and taken care of and what it takes to help them the hardest part was learning how to help new people
Very Relax and Fun experience
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee), Livermore, CAJune 22, 2015
Pros: Travel to different towns, and working with different people
Cons: I had to commute long ways
My supervisor was amazing because she worked with my school schedule, and gave me a working schedule that fit well. I had an amazing experience working for this company.
Assist clients (Current Employee), White Plains, NYJune 22, 2015
It really thrills my heart to know that i can assist individuals that are in need of the help i have to offer. i know what im doing is great because of my daily feedbacks.
N/A
HHA/Caregiver (Current Employee), Manassas, VAJune 22, 2015
Very flexible schedule once you reach your distanation.The location is difficult to get to. There are not enough hours offered. The pay does't equal the work performed.
Productive, fun place to work
Scheduling Coordinator/QC Payroll Assistant (Current Employee), Haverhill, MAJune 22, 2015
My co-workers are great- the job is very rewarding- really fast paced job which I love to stay busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to the clients and helping them with any problem or concern they have.
great family company
Admin Asst CareGiver Supervisor Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Woodway, TXJune 20, 2015
Pros: great work envirement
Cons: don't have any
this company is owned and operated by family. they are caring not only for their clients but their employees. GREAT place to work
Going out in the community with the clients or residents.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 17, 2015
Pros: NA
Cons: Health Care
Go to Medical Appt., Remind residents of Meds, help with transferring to wheelchair. You also interact with the clients or residents that you and them become more as just working, it because more caring and friends.
productive helping day .
CNA (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJune 10, 2015
I would go to my clients house greet them ask them did they need anything done . i would also help with cleaning my clients house rather its the entire house or laundry . I would be companion and company an talk to my client i would cook for her . Put her into bed and lightly clean more and my shift would be over.
Fun
Caregiver (Former Employee), Vista, CAJune 10, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people
Cons: nothing bad to say
A typical day at work would be getting to your clients house, helping them with household duties (like cleaning) then if they need to go somewhere you take your car (and get reimbursed gas money) or there car. Some clients you have to help them bathe, and get them dressed, and even play games with them!
I really enjoyed working for this company. If I wasn't moving I'd stay for sure, just wish the pay was a little bit more.
My co-workers we're super nice and dependable.
The hardest part of my job was getting attached to a client, and something happening and you don't get to see them anymore.
The most enjoyable part of my job would be listening to their stories about their spouse, family, or life back when.
caregiver/Companionship
Caregiver (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAJune 9, 2015
I interacted with all levels of personnel and clients in the work environment. I also maintained awareness of individuals safety while promote a positive and supportive environment. In addition, i assisted and resolved clients issues by listening to concerns and offering reasonable solutions to problems. At the end of the day, i would write synopsis regarding daily activities within the work environment.
Flexible work environment
Care tech (Former Employee), Omaha NEJune 9, 2015
Pros: Breakfast and lunch were free. Good learning environment. Ability to make my own hours
Cons: In being able to make my own hours, I took very few
I would be outsourced to a retirement home in Gretna where I would take care of alzheimer's and dementia patients. I would help them with their daily life and with anything needed of me by the staff,
Excellent place to work
Attendant Care Right at Home (Former Employee), Carmel, IndianaJune 7, 2015
Loved working here! This was only a temporary job and under my pay scale, but my boss was great to work for. My clients were great too.
No consistency in the work hours.
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 7, 2015
Management tried maintaining phone lines open for their employees' convenience but the majority of the work load was handled by one person which created confusion with the hours and locations. The work hours were distributed scarcely because of the unevenness in the ratio between customers to employees hired. A typical work week offered me 8 hours of work, two days a week, both split shifts of two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening. The customers were darling, and I absolutely loved the relationships I built and the stories they shared with me, but the work hours were not consistent and the pay was not worth it at all.
Understanding and caring workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Hinsdale, ILJune 5, 2015
Pros: understanding environment
Cons: no benefits
This job has helped me become an even more compassionate caregiver. My co-workers are very helpful and caring, and the management is sufficient. The hardest part of this job is not getting attached to your clients, but the most enjoyable part of this job is meeting all these unique, beauitful people and being able to help them with every day life.
very rewarding caring for elderlys
Caregiver (Current Employee), sacramento, caJune 3, 2015
Pros: hours are very flexible, paid mileage
Cons: too much driving around
I enjoy helping others, it makes me feels happy, I learned that communication is key, management are very informational, hardest part of the job is seeing participants in pain and not being able to really help them the way you would like to.
great place of employment the staff is willing to work with you
To go to clients homes and assist them (Current Employee), Grand Blanc, MIJune 2, 2015
Pros: being able to offer your help to those that really needs it most
Cons: no breaks
I enjoy my job because I like to help the elderly and those that needs my help the most. The working staff in the office will try to help you reach your hourly goal for the week. They are nice and very understanding that things do happen and that you are human too.

1 2 3 4 5

About Right At Home

Your Career as a Caregiver: When a person begins to age, changes make things more difficult. What was once easy to accomplish – Read more

Right At Home Salaries