Right At Home Employee Reviews

Worked as a PCA only worked for three months!!! i wasnt getting enough hrs i was working only 6 hrs a week making $9 hr..So I just quit...
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  MississippiFebruary 11, 2016
Wasn't getting enough hours to make a decent check.. I worked as PCA..it seem like every client they have was once a week for 2 hours. So I couldn't get many hours ... And some of there clients
lived far off so they wanted me to see them and they didn't pay gas mileage. So I quit..Basically. A Dead End Job!!!!!!!!
Pros
set my own hrs
Cons
they dont pay mileage. no benefits
Great work environment, everyone at main office was very nice and understanding
LNA Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHFebruary 9, 2016
It was home care so everyday was different depending on your client for the day. You help your clients with their basic activities of daily living, cooking, cleaning and just being a companion.
Pros
flexible schedule
My experience at my new job
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Clarksdale, MSFebruary 5, 2016
My review of my job is pleasant, enjoyable, employees friendly and I really enjoy working for this company. My skills and qualification makes my job much better and I promise I would be a great asset to this company.
There isn't any work!
Caregiver for Elderly (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CA & Irving, TXJanuary 31, 2016
Sure they'll hire caregivers left and right, but there lies the issue where there aren't many clients to care for. Which leaves you scrambling to search for consistent work because Right At Home doesn't provide that for you.
Pros
You're hired on the spot
Cons
Not enough work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 26, 2016
The owner and the girls in the office are always there to help when there is a problem. The clients with this company are great and the pay is a bonus. They have weekly pay and allow you to make your own hours.
Manageable
CNA/Companion Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GAJanuary 20, 2016
Working with this agency is very manageable between your work life and personal life. Each client is different in their own unique ways and helping them with their needs is a positive feeling knowing you have made a difference in someone's life.
Pros
Manageable
Cons
Distance
A rewarding job to help change lives
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 17, 2016
This company really cares about their employees and clients. They have set schedules, if you show them dedication they will make sure that you are employed full time.

This is absolutely the best company I have ever had the privilege to work for. I would gladly work for them again.
Right at home
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 16, 2016
While working for right at home I learned alot of skills for today workplace. There always cases for you to be able to go to.
This job is fun and always eventful. Each client has their own personality.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 8, 2016
This job is primarily a work on your own position. The management does a very good job at matching the client to the caregiver. I have enjoyed each of my clients and have enjoyed working with each of them whether they are handicapped in a wheelchair or are simply unable to do their own cleaning because of minor handicaps.
Homemaker Concerns
Homemaker (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJanuary 7, 2016
Needs to not have a Homemaker/caregiver ad posted if they only want CNA's

It's hard knowing that you are alone in a house with no other staff members to help you at times, but the most enjoyable part is I'm able to take care of the elderly in their home, because then it feels more personalized. A typical day at work feels like any other day until your shift is done then do you feel accomplished. The Management is decent and you barely see any co-workers other that meetings
Pros
Personalized elderly care
Cons
Feeling like your alone
Extremely professional and accomodating!
Right At Home Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 6, 2016
Great company to work for! Always accommodating, supportive and very professional! This company holds a very high accountability of its staff and provides several incentive programs to make the job enjoyable and worthwhile. The co-workers are very professional and thoroughly trained for each customer. All customers I worked with spoke very highly of this wonderful company.
Great company to work for
home health care (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJanuary 6, 2016
Patient satisfaction is their number one priority.Employees are greatly appreciated and training programs are fantastic.
Great company to work with.
Supportive aid (Current Employee) –  Haverhill, MAJanuary 5, 2016
the job required a lot of travel time to the client's home. Every arrival is a challenge since you never know the mood of the client but, its mostly good. I had learned to support, and care for elderly people in a very careful and respectful way. The supportive team and awesome, not only with the clients but with the aids in general. As well as co-workers, always willing to help in the arise of an emergency. The hardest part of this is the travel time to some long distance locations, but above all, every aspect of this job is enjoyable and very satisfying.
Pros
Great clients to work with.
Cons
Travel time
Job responsabilities
lpn nurse (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MDDecember 28, 2015
One typical day of job is going to the patients homes and give personal care of hospice patients, long bed resp patients, medication administration based on patient needs. assistance with activities of daily living, transferring and transportation if is need it.
Pros
Excellent if you need to study
Cons
not many hrs per week.
Fun
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIDecember 28, 2015
Everything is great about this job. You have very nice and sweet elderly. Awesome management and staff. Very nice co-workers but then you have some co-workers that just shouldn't be working in health care.
VERY NICE TO THERE EMPLOYEES
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 22, 2015
While at the patients home you can learn a lot of new things interesting storys. I learned how to be a good listener and to cook new foods.The management is so nice they really care about you and your needs. The hardest part of the job was having to leave a patient.
Pros
They work with your schedule.
Cons
No health insurence for Part time workers.
I love working here
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKDecember 17, 2015
This has by far been my favorite company to work for. The only reason I am not staying with them is the pay rate and the fact that I don't like the on call aspect of the job. But the owners and the people I work for are the best and it was a heartbreaking decision to move on,
Pros
great work atmosphere, fun position
Cons
pay
Cheap company
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CADecember 8, 2015
I usually worked graveyard shift or swings. The AM shift was just not worth it. Too much work for $9/hour. They don't appreciate their CNAs or caregivers enough for me to ever go back.
Pros
Sweet clients, work independently
Cons
The pay
Managment
Caregiver/CNA (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MIDecember 4, 2015
The management was not good. Many complications. My co-workers were really nice. It was a very slow job and I like more fast pace
Pros
Very flexible schedule
Cons
management
productive and fun workplace
caregiver (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXNovember 24, 2015
you never know what to expect working with dementia patients. you know your doing a good job that really makes you feel good when you go home. its just very hard to get close to someone that is very old because they can decrease very fast.