Right At Home Employee Reviews

Great place to work if you love people
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  ‘Aiea, HIMarch 22, 2017
This job had great management and was perfect if you liked being around people and having day to day conversations. Most of the job was not increasingly difficult, but it took time and patience.
Pros
Great people
Great company
Caregiver, Home attended (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXMarch 22, 2017
I love this company, great company to work for. I have been with them over a year, and I am still with the company, and I love it and I am glad that I work for them. Great bosses, and I love my clients.
Decent part-time job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 20, 2017
The job is what you make of it. Management is unorganized, rude, and they don't mind in letting you know that the main objective is making money. They take on clients they shouldn't. They expect you to perform illegal and dangerous tasks without question and if you do question you will not ever get a straight answer.
No benefits.
Not fit to be expected to be your main source of income.
Will give raises if pushed (one person worked there 8 months and received 2, another worked there 4 years and never received one).
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no guaranteed hours, no benefits, management is unorganized & rude, they WILL ask/expect you to perform tasks outside your scope of practice.
I didn't enjoy working here.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 20, 2017
Owner/supervisor expects a lot from her employees given the low compensation and no health benefits. Directions weren't clear at times on where to be and when to be there.
productive and fun place to work for
CNA/CHHA (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAMarch 17, 2017
I truly enjoyed working for right at home
they always took care of us and their clients and was always there for us
awesome company to work for
I enjoyed working with their clients
we always made their day a fun day and showed them people really do care for them
I always gave the clients The TLC they needed
I treated them as if they were family
Decent place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIMarch 14, 2017
I have to say that I do love what I do as a nurse Aide but this company can be hard to work for. This company can be very disorganized at times but in all it's a decent place to work if they have the available cases. Staff usually works hard to get you shifts if you really need to pick some up.
Cons
Pay could be better
Great
Companion/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 14, 2017
Managers are so kind & helpful! They really look out for employees and check-up very frequently. Hardest part of the job is driving, but the families are really nice
Pros
great management
Cons
driving
plenty of work, low salary
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYMarch 12, 2017
lots of available positions but salary is low at $11 an hour. There is also a lot of traveling to and from positions, which is not compensated for. Depending on the patient's needs, you are also there for housekeeping and cooking.
Pros
various hours
Cons
low pay
Great time spent helping and talking to patients
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 8, 2017
Love spending time with patients. You never know how happy you can make a person just by talking and spending time with them.I have to say the hardest part of the job is leaving your patient for the day. Great company !
Poor communication
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COMarch 6, 2017
Hard to get a hold of office staff.

They do not go out of way for employees and do not make sure clients have what employees need.
Not many long term shifts or long hours to choose from.
Pros
Cons
No bonuses or incentives, not many food shifts.
Good
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 2, 2017
Overall good place to work for. Not enough benefits and the pay could be better. I loved the patients that I worked with and management was very nice also.
Good company
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 1, 2017
Good company but not enough hrs and I need the income and hrs to be able to support my almost 1 yr old son and myself. They're not giving me the hrs that I requested so I'm looking for the same position but at another work environment
Homecare
cna (Former Employee) –  Batavia, ILMarch 1, 2017
take care of client in their homes, take client for a walk, comb her hair, lotion body, get dressed, prepare dinner, play cards, play board games, interact with the family, run errands, hoyers, sit to stands
Fun and Flexible workplace
Home Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAFebruary 28, 2017
Caregiving to the elderly and other client in need is rewarding in so many ways. The experience I've gained through this company are personable skills, communication skills, and learning how to care for different patients. Patient are assigned according to employees experience which is very important.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Sometimes patients can be tough to handle
Great work environment
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rome, GAFebruary 28, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job is when you help clients reach they're goals , no matter how small it may seem. Management has been very helpful to help me find work close to my home.
Pros
working close to home
Cons
fluxuenting schedule
Friendly, welcoming and supportive company
Carergiver (Current Employee) –  Havant HampshireFebruary 23, 2017
Having worked for this company for a while now I have found the company I am with a lovely place to work, we all pull together and help each other out,

I find that the staff do go that extra mile to deliver 100% care to all of our clients, not only do we look after some of the most loveliest people we also welcome there families into our care..

Its not that often you find a job that doesn't make you roll your eyes when you get up in the morning, the company do their best to work around our family timetables and if we have a problem most of the time it is sorted..

Of course there is always going to be some things the company can do better and in time im sure that will come after all you have to take baby steps before you can run!
Pros
promotion, staff rewards, learning courses
okay
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TX 75702February 22, 2017
not the best place to work.. treated poorly as a caregiver and pay is not that great at all and no room for improvement or pay raise loved taking care of patients
Great company to work for.
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAFebruary 20, 2017
I love everything about this company. They treat their employees with respect. I had flexible schedule which I really needed at that time. I was new to the city of Lancaster when I started working with Right at Home. This company made it very easy for me to work in the area.
Pros
Gaz card
Cons
N/A
Nice place to work
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  2523 latham rdFebruary 20, 2017
I am very pleased to work for the company.i only wish they had more hours.the office staff are all great they listen to u if u have any issues.they are very understanding ppl.if u get a job with them u will be very pleased.
Pros
Great office staff
Cons
Break time on demand
Good opcion for elderly
Home care (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MAFebruary 17, 2017
RAH is a very complete company, they have the choice that elderly people need, specially for those living in their homes and can not complete chores and for those who can not drive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9