Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Reviews

Great Experience
Caregiver (Former Employee), Glendale, AZAugust 4, 2015
A typical day working for Right at Home was always great. I learned a lot about caregiving in so many aspects. Management was helpful. Didn't really communicate with co-workers because I helped at peoples homes. The hardest part of my job was watching my client grow old and watch him slowly "fade away". The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know my client and learning so much about his past and life!
Loving work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), charleston, wvAugust 4, 2015
Pros: u had lots of break
Cons: hurt back
clening bathing the clients and prpeareing food lifting and pulling on people. you work a lone. very hard on your body. the clients were the best part
okay
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 31, 2015
Have an outstanding staff that is willing to help you feel comfortable about your job and well-being. Will try to keep you with a patient
Growing business
Inside Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 29, 2015
Right at Home was a wonderful company. The office staff and management team were awesome. They were helpful, friendly, and easy to get along with. We worked as a team and became a small family. Home health care is a thriving business. There is always something to do. Clients are always calling to inquire or start care and caregivers are always looking to find work. This buisness has not only taught me how to care for the elderly, but the support needed and difficulties that familes face when trying to care for their loved ones. I have learned greater compassion and empathy from dealing with various situations on a daily basis.
Taking care of others
Home Healthcare Associate (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 25, 2015
I cook, clean, take to appointments/errands, and take care of elderly women and men throughout the Albuquerque and Rio Rancho area.
Good company to work for.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Wethersfield, CTJuly 17, 2015
Good company to work for. They provide quality care for their employee's. Their staffs are very welcoming. It was my very first hone care job.
Excellent place to work.
Nursing Assistant Registered (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MN AreaJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Flexible Schedule
Cons: No breaks
Managing in home care for a variety of clients from different walks of life and backgrounds. You work independently, however, the Manager keeps in contact with you daily. Hardest part of the job is watching the families struggle with their relatives issues. The most enjoyable is getting to be apart of these Families lives.
great place to work if youre seeking mimnum wage and part time
CNA (Former Employee), Euless, TXJuly 14, 2015
Pros: work with you, try to get hours
Cons: pay rate and hours are limted
productive and great place to work just not enough hours and the pay rate isnt great ! but the owner and her team are very nice peope i loved them but i had too move on.
Excellent Company.
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee), Lansdale, PAJuly 10, 2015
I loved working for Right at home! Worked mainly alone, unless patient had 24 hour care. Everyone was friendly and it was about pleasing our patients. Great company to work for!
Senior Personal Care
Caregiver (Current Employee), Kenosha, WIJuly 9, 2015
Right at Home has great opportunities to grow and gain experience in the health care industry. An average day can consist of cooking, cleaning, bathing clients, assisting with exercises, medication management, and any other personal care needs the client needs. Our management staff is a short team. The communication between management and co workers is very well. The hardest part about being a care giver is sometimes refusing what the client wants because it is not able to happen or good for them. The most enjoyable part is to helping my clients enjoy their day despite their disabilities or set backs.
Very nice enviornment
Personal Caregiver (Current Employee), 550 Highland StJuly 9, 2015
The environment is good. Its flexible hours and you can say yes or no to the hours. The hardest part of the job is saying No to the some of the hours.
great company
Caregiver (Current Employee), Glendale, AZJuly 7, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: not enough hours
I have learned a variety of aspects pertaining to this job. Procedures and the right way to openly listen to the clients wishes. I have met a lot of different people all with different views on every topic. very interesting. my co workers are great people to work for..
homemaker
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Bonita Springs, FLJuly 7, 2015
Pros: meet new friends
Cons: short trem
assist clients to and from docs. apt light housekeeping prep meals
med reminder meet new friends I would go to there home take them out to eat go to different parks
High in Service and personal care
Community Liaison Macomb County (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIJuly 2, 2015
Right at Home is a good place to work and perform worthwhile service for our elderly population and senior communities throughout the Tri-state area.
Productive, and excellent place to work.
Personal Care Assistant/Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Media, PAJune 30, 2015
Pros
"Flexible schedule

"They are understanding and try to give you all the hours you want,

Cons
Not full time, no benefits, no paid sick days, hit or miss with hours

"Low pay, left hand doesn't always know what the right hand is doing
ok company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Manassas, VAJune 29, 2015
management needs a lot of help, inconsistent hours, rate of pay ok.
flexible work schedule. traveling to different locations.,no training.
Mixed Reviews
Homemaker PCA (Current Employee), CaliforniaJune 27, 2015
Pros: unstable and uncertain schedules
Cons: unstable and uncertain schedules
THe pay is low and hours are very irregular, and not one of you even mention the fact that your assign cases where your suppost to have on person and yet you are caring for couples and there pets just, I have asked them about that at the RAHs and every time they had no response and Its just not right. I need to check with labor and wages regarding that. Caregivers and homemakers are not being treated fairly?
ok place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJune 25, 2015
Pros: meeting nw people
Cons: weird hours and lots of driving
driving to different clients houses to take care of them in their own homes learned different ways people have to be helped and taken care of and what it takes to help them the hardest part was learning how to help new people
Very Relax and Fun experience
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee), Livermore, CAJune 22, 2015
Pros: Travel to different towns, and working with different people
Cons: I had to commute long ways
My supervisor was amazing because she worked with my school schedule, and gave me a working schedule that fit well. I had an amazing experience working for this company.
Assist clients (Current Employee), White Plains, NYJune 22, 2015
It really thrills my heart to know that i can assist individuals that are in need of the help i have to offer. i know what im doing is great because of my daily feedbacks.
Headquarters