Right At Home Employee Reviews

Right at Home
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Clarksville MSNovember 12, 2017
The job was ok but they wanted you to do more than what you are allowed to do. Patients families that you are placed with to help wanted certain things done that was not allowed or paid for by company.
Good place to start.
Employee Relations Coordinator/Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CANovember 11, 2017
Good place to start. You get to learn a lot of different skills, but it's not a place for advancement. The industry is difficult. The pay wasn't exactly livable.
awesome
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Midland, MI 48640November 11, 2017
Right At Home put you into client's homes and allowed you to help the person stay at home while they gain their independents back.

a typical day is eight hours how ever they may need you for another shifts many times I would turn around to go to another person's home because someone didn't show up or they had car issues.

Its great if you can make friends with the client that you are caring for.
Pros
clients
Cons
in the car a lot
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GANovember 10, 2017
I absolutely love my job!!! I love helping others, especially those in need. I have a very compassionate boss whose also flexible with the work the hours. I love going in to work each and everyday to hopefully bring happiness and joy into someone's life.
Pros
Helping others and putting a smile on peoples faces.
Cons
When clients pass over to the other side.
Student job
Personal Care Assistant/Caregiver/Homemaker (Current Employee) –  Yucaipa, CANovember 7, 2017
It's a good place to work when your a student cause you are able to balance your school, home and work life. I have been blessed to work with some great people that love taking care of the elderly.
Owner harassed employees..
Staffing Supervisor/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 7, 2017
Working for Right at Home was stressful because we had no lunch breaks; were required to eat lunch at our desks while waiting for the phone to ring.
The owner called employees derogatory names and was often inappropriate toward female staff and his wife.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WINovember 5, 2017
I enjoyed the time that I worked with this company. If you like to travel to different cities on a constant basis then this would be the place for you
keeping client company at memory care place
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WINovember 5, 2017
It was an average day keeping a new client in the facility company so she could get used to the surroundings and living there. I have no complaints about that part of the job. But the management is a different story. I was told to stay late for one shift and then not stay for a second shift I had that day. But after I left they acted as if they hadn't told me that accusing me of a no show.
Pros
working one on one with clients
Cons
mangement
Good home care company
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 3, 2017
Will recommend to others seeking employment in the home health care business. Great job for those looking to springboard into other medical fields, such as being a registered nurse.
Fun work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 2, 2017
It's a ok place to work just no benefits and very low pay which could be way more and really need to get benefits considering the work you do and the drive you have to take with patients
Can be productive
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 30, 2017
You got to make the best of it. You meet great people that you fall in love with. I keep in mind that one day someone other than family members may have to take care of me.
Pros
Life
Cons
No lunch breaks hours per day
Typical day
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Friendswood, TXOctober 30, 2017
Made sure patient was bathe and dressed daily, administered meds, handed and cleaned G-tube, transfer patient from bed to chair. Preparing meals, shopping, light housekeeping
Pros
One on one care
Cons
Relaxed atmosphere
Do not
HCA (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 30, 2017
This job is A JOKE and every management person should be fired. No one communicates with anyone else, and everyone just sits around trying to appear sweet and considerate, while downgrading and making employees feel like trash. They're disrespectful of your hours and honestly, this was the grossest WORST place I ever worked and it should be shut down. DON'T WORK HERE. DO NOT. TRUST ME.
Pros
Cons
Every single thing caregivers hate
Home health care
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIOctober 28, 2017
I would only recommend anyone to right at home if they are looking for a second part time job! Some shifts are only for one hour two hours or even four hours. The longest shift I was ever offered was 7 hours and it was just a fill in shift. They call you last minutes to pick up a shift! You would have to work like so many clients a day to get up to 40 hours!! This is not a job that you will want to have without having a full time job as your primary job!!
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
Short hour shifts
I this was always a temporary job for me
GNA (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDOctober 27, 2017
Right at home is a good starting place to get
Experience and in my case I wanted more time to finish my studies. The do not have benefits for part time workers and the pay is low
Pros
Cons
No benefit
Great place to be employed if you enjoy taking care of the elderly
Home Care Aide (Current Employee) –  East Bay areaOctober 27, 2017
Fun place to work, great management, no conflicts, what I think is great about this management is that they always remember and apply the basic rule of customer service: they listen to every word the client/employee have to say before they respond .
Kudos to management .:)
Pros
Awards:employee of the month
Cons
salary
Great company but low pay and no benefits
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTOctober 25, 2017
It's a very good company management is great.The employees do not get paid according to experience. If you have been working in the field for years like I have you still get same pay as a person who only have 1 year experience the pay is low .Also you do not get any medical or dental or vacation pay or sick pay no matter how long you work for them.The people are very understanding when it comes down to taking time off.There are just no benefits in this job and you do not move up.
Pros
Great management
Cons
No benefits underpaid if you have experience
I love all the staff at the office
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orangevale, CAOctober 25, 2017
I am still an employee of right at home,how ever I have not accepted any shifts from then in a long while.. With a family of four,I need a full time job,with paid benefits.
Pros
Wonderful office staff, Who care about their employees and their clients.
Cons
No guarantee of full time time work, And the company does not offer benefits.
Great owners
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Bel Air, MDOctober 23, 2017
The owners are great and go out of their way to make you feel like a valuable employee. Scheduling is not consistent. You can ger plenty of hours but usually they are last minute appointments which make it hard to owrk when you have other responsibilities.
Good people to work for but the pay is horrible
Medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAOctober 21, 2017
This is a very good place to work life and work balances easily manageable no benefits and the pay stinks anyone looking for experience and Healthcare especially as a CNA this would be a great start

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8