Right At Home

Right At Home Employer Reviews

fun work place
Caregiver - all ages - Co-Op (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 9, 2014
love this place. i WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK ASAP. Love working alone with my client.
good teamwork
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 7, 2014
i enjoyed working with this company. They made sure you get full time hours.
Personal Empathy and caring for others
Certified Nurse Assistant & Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2014
I enjoyed being there for my old folks, helping them with their medical requirements, listening to them, assisting them with rejuvenating their daily life motor and physical skills. I learned a lot about others and the need to be a happy person.
Right at home is a stressful place to work with no appreciation for the hard work that you do
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), McKees Rocks, PASeptember 28, 2014
You cannot do your job without being criticized, and have every word and action critiqued. Would not recommend this place to anyone.
don't bother...
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee), Modesto, CASeptember 22, 2014
Cons: read below.
Right at home offers NOTHING....NO benefits..no paid time off..no direct deposit...no raises..no advancement. This is a good job for young people going to school who want a weekly pay check. This job offers nothing else.
ENJOYED ALL ASPECTS OF MY LAST JOB.
NURSE SUPERVISER/RN (Former Employee), Salisbury, MDSeptember 16, 2014
I REALLY ENJOYED ALL MY NURSING JOBS.I WOULD STILL BE IN MY LAST JOB HAD IT NOT CLOSE ABRUPTLY.
Great Supervisors
Certified Home Health Aid (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: made my own schedule
Cons: long distance driving
Visited clients homes, assisted them in their daily live routines; such as bathing, dressing and food preparation. Also took heart rate, blood pressure and temperature.

I learned that no matter how insignificant a task may seem, it is always to be done in the most professional manner and to the highest of quality.

The hardest part of the job was in pleasing the clients family members, while also making sure that all my clients is well taken care of.

The most enjoyable part of the job was in seeing my clients recover from an illness or fall and knowing I helped them.
I enjoyed working close with the owners
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Orange, CASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: family atmosphere
Cons: no work, life, balance
Right at Home was a great place to work. I would go back anytime.
Operated a group boarding home for young mens
Caregiver (Former Employee), Wichita, KSSeptember 15, 2014
I was the co-director of the group home. That meant I needed to get up early and and stay up late at night. I lived there. It was a job ran like a home caring for a big family.
i love working here
caregiver (Current Employee), bluffton scSeptember 15, 2014
very good people to work with i love workin ghere has hours to give
Help and elderly woman with her chores and daily living skills
Companion (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: enjoy working with this lady.
Cons: need more hours
This is a non-medical position. I am just a companion. I take this person on errands
Everything about this employer is very professional
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Denver, COSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: everything about this employer is very professional
Cons: there are no cons
My career history has been very stable and enjoyable. I have enjoyed working for all of my employers. All employers have been great to work for.
home health
Caregiver/CNA (Current Employee), Glendale, AZSeptember 13, 2014
I worked for Right at Home through nursing school because i was able to change my hours depending on that particular week at school. Management could always find me more hours to work if i needed them and they were always willing to cover a shift if i needed a day of for school.
great Company
Caregiver (Current Employee), Euless, TXSeptember 8, 2014
I love working for this company because the peeople are very sweet, and helpful,
nice place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 2, 2014
nice place to work enjoy my work.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Willing to work with you
ACP (Current Employee), DenverAugust 25, 2014
Pros: understanding people
Cons: could be out of work for weeks on end
Great! Company willing to work with life style, Only real bad thing is you could be out of work for weeks on end
Great company to work for
PCA (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2014
This is an excellent company to work for if looking for part time work, no guarantee on hours. They will work with your schedule, perfect if you already have full time or part time job and want more hours
a very unprofessional place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee), sterling heights, MichiganAugust 24, 2014
Pros: i loved morning shifts (6am-2pm)
Cons: everything else
I have never quit a job without a two week notice, nor have I ever endured confrontation in the work place. I was verbally assaulted by a resident which was not taken care of. I was threatened by an employee, and management was incredibly unprofessional, to the extent that gossip was increased by the manager herself. I would never recommend anyone to work for them unless they were desperate in getting off of unemployment. Writing a review like this is very difficult for me in the sense that I never like to say anything negative about any place or anyone. I had recommended some friends to apply there while I was still employed, in which they had quit before I did, also without a two week notice.
Caring for others
Light housekeeping, Med reminders (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 19, 2014
Working with individual that makes you feel wanted and needed daily is a reward in it self. I have learned patience, caring & understanding for young and older clients. Management that does not do hands on care seems to forget that person is a real being. Some of my co workers shows excellent care, concern for others and their are some that is their for a pay check. The hardest part of the job is leaving them. The most enjoyable part of the job is Interacting with the client, Listening to past history of their lives.
I have gained on the job skills.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Dayton, OhAugust 17, 2014
My typical day would ether be 9 hour shift, and I would do over nights. I learned that not everyone will like you but you still have to be the best you that you can be. Management was not all the great and we were very understaffed. I got along with just about all my co-workers. The hardest part about my job was the never being home and always working doing live ins. I loved taking care of the elderly.