Right At Home Employee Reviews

Awesome caregivers
caregiver VN graduate (Current Employee) –  Right at home Cypress CAApril 22, 2017
The staff there is very friendly and clients are number one to the staff. Caregivers are caring and loving to the clients. The pay is average for a caregiver but everyone is friendly.
Pass
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FLApril 21, 2017
We are not drug tested nor background checked so amazing let anyone go to someone's home in the first place. Not enough work - no benefit - low pay no matter how experienced you are be about $10.50...ridic can go anywhere for this pay WITH benefits even - at least something. Office is in a strip mall if that tells you something. Run....unless you just want to work a few days here and there or can't pass a drug screen anywhere else.

Office environment very close as in soap opera.
Pros
no drug screening
Cons
no work nor benefits
Very flexible place to work while going to school
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAApril 20, 2017
Great flexibility while going to school and also getting exposure to different types of chronic illness. They give you the opportunity to work as much or as little as you like.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Travel
RAH Honest review
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Media, PAApril 19, 2017
It was a good company to work for. I worked as a cna. It was the best however out of all the home health companies i worked with because every house i went to was clean. Free of bugs nasty smells. Unlike other companies such as bayada in media pa, who take anyone and you dont wanna stay there with the client because their house is disgusting with roaches, mice or even bed bugs. Or maybe the house just smelled really bad. So thats what i appreciated about RAH they just didnt take anybody and they went and reviewed there clients houses. This is also a good job for like when you need a job real quick. However this is not the job for advancement and they dont pay that well. But my clients needed minimal assistance so the low pay and the easy clients balanced itself. I left because i graduated nursing school. So this job was great while i was in school cuz i could work as much or as little as I wanted.
Pros
Create your own schedule, Great clients, clean houses
Cons
pay and no job advances
Compassionate care team
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 18, 2017
This company staff and guidelines are top-notch. I love being a part of a family oriented team where the clients and employees come before anything. I would highly recommend this company to someone looking for employment or for care of a family member.
Pros
Compassionate care team
.No comment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 17, 2017
Not worth noting, I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. The people in the office have no customer service. Instead of letting me know I didn't have a job they cut my hours indefinitely.
Okay place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2017
I overseen the daily operations of my clients day. I drove client to appointments made sure that my client took medications and maintain the proper diet outlined in the care plan
Pros
I had plenty time to study or read
Cons
After a while the job was boring I got tired of sitting all day
n/a
CNA (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MD 20603April 13, 2017
traveling from house to house
learn how to give medication do vital signs
management was ok
getting alot of hours
working with clients and enjoying their company
Activity was good for clients
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDApril 13, 2017
They did not offer very many benefits. I liked all the activities offered for the residents. The residents made the day go by really fast with there kindness. I appreciated they team work as well
Pros
vacation
benefits
Fun work place
Certified Nurse Assistant in Patients Homes (Current Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIApril 13, 2017
Management Is very friendly understanding if you are going to school or have children.Doesn't offer payed vacation.But does offer health insurance.Would recommend this job to anybody
Liars.
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVApril 12, 2017
Very minipulative management. Liars. Even in court. Not a stable job. At all. Disrespectful to the caregivers. Management prevent caregivers from doing their job to the fullest
Pros
The clients
Nice place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 12, 2017
I like the clients that I work with. Management and the people t the office are very nice. I work independently so i dont see the other worker very often.
Pros
great clients
Cons
benefits arent the greatest
Nice place to work if you like helping people
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INApril 12, 2017
Very nice place to work very nice people to work for its a family owned business and if you love helping people and you have a good heart they are a good company
Pros
great place
Standard agency work
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Salem, MAApril 10, 2017
At Home is standard agency work, travelling to multiple clients homes and sites around Massachusetts which require a various types of assistance from nursing to home related tasks, cooking, cleaning, shopping, taking to appointments and such.
Pros
Helping those that cannot help themselves.
Cons
Travelling from site to site or customer to customer in a small window of time can be difficult.
Great company
Director, Community Relations (Current Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDApril 8, 2017
Love the mission of this company and all the Good we do on a daily basis. Was able to elevate their position in the community in a very short time. Hardest part: Owners (3) speak conflicting messages to their staff. Love helping families get help and also working with the community to better the quality of care for all.
Cons
No Health Insurance
wonderful
PCA (Former Employee) –  hot springs village arApril 7, 2017
this is a wonderful company owned by a lovely couple that enjoys what they do. i would reccommend them to anyone. they are genuine and care about their clients and employees.
It was a great experience
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 7, 2017
I traveled to lots of clients, the workplace was awesome. I loved the staff I never had a problem. would love to work with them again! I enjoy what I do.
Wonderful clients and great people o work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTApril 5, 2017
I loved being able to go into clients homes and becoming someone they looked forward to seeing on my scheduled visits. I also enjoyed being able to do the things they couldn't do themselves.
Pros
You were able to choose your schedule
Cons
Lots of driving
Staff
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 5, 2017
I worked as a CNA. I never had issues with staff or clients. Every one was very friendly. Could call with question and someone would always help me out.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
Not enough money
Fun
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 4, 2017
Being able to assist people in need is so enjoyable. Allowing them to continue to do daily activities with assistance is what the job is all about. I enjoy every aspect of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9