Right At Home

Right At Home Employee Reviews

Awesome Work Place
home health aide (Current Employee), Orland Park, ILApril 4, 2015
Working at Right at Home is the perfect job with someone who needs flexible hours. Staff members are very easy to communicate with they know you by name.
productive and fun workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee), Tampa , FloridaApril 3, 2015
it is a very good egency. They are very kind, well educated. My Co-workers are friendly, very coorperative. The hardest part of the job is when you meet for the first time with a patient who does not like you, and you have to do what is on your possibility to make that person feels confortable and appreciate you. For me the enjoyable part is when that patient who did not like you starts to be your friend and does not want anyone else taking care of her\ him other than you. It this moment i feel so happy and i am satisfied about the hard work that i have done
Varied Duties
Caregiver, Home Health aide (Former Employee), Centerville, OHApril 3, 2015
Good place to work if you like doing different things. the staff is very nice but if you are going to different clients homes the driving can get excessive.
Productive and rewarding job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Rockville, MDApril 3, 2015
Productive and rewarding job. I learned that their is a great need for healthcare workers. Management works with your schedule. Don't have co-workers, in home healthcare. You meet many people and lots of traveling.
fun place to work
Companion/Homemaker (Former Employee), Hoover, ALMarch 31, 2015
I loved being a part of the EZ Pawn family. Upper management was unfair and rude. The overall work experience was great. If you need somewhere fun to work and have something different on the daily this is the place for you. The pawn industry is not at all what you see on tv
Productive environment
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee), Westminster, MDMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Cool staff members
Cons: Short work hours
Working at Right At Home is very rewarding. On a typical day, I go to a house that my company assigns me to to be a one on one with the elderlypopulation. I provided their clothing, bathing, and grooming night and day. Furthermore, I provide their meals and daily exercises. The hardest part about the job is working short hours. The best part about the job is working with the staff members that work at Right At Home. All in all, it is a awesome place to work for of you are pursing a career in the medical field.
GOOD PLACE TO WORK AT, NICE PEOPLE TO WORK FOR..
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLMarch 30, 2015
Pros: LISTENING TO DIFFERENT STORIES MY CLIENT HAD.
Cons: HELPING MY CLIENT TO REMEMBER THINGS THAT SHE COULDNT..
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK WOULD BE GETTING MY CLIENT DRESSED AND BATHED, FED, AND I CLEANED HOUSE...I LEARNED THAT THE ELDERLY HAS BAD DAYS AND GOOD DAYS, DEPENDING ON THERE CONDITION OR HEALTH...MY CO WORKERS WERE NICE, FRIENDLY..THE HARDEST PART WAS WHEN THE FAMILIES OF MY CLIENT WOULD GET INVOLVED IN ME TAKING CARE OF THERE LOVED ONE AND THEY THOUGHT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING...THE ENJOYABLE PART SOMETIMES WAS GETTING TO WATCH TV WITH SOME OF MY CLIENTS..
They always had jobs, but it never seemed to match up with my schedule.
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee), Woodstock, GAMarch 27, 2015
A typical day at work for me was generally arriving at the paients house, to then start breakfast and make sure they took their morning medicine. Then i would tidy up and run any errands needed. I would then do any stretches with them or do the daily job of personal care. Then prepare for evening by making dinner or preparing it for the pateint.
This job is what you make it
Home Health Provider (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 23, 2015
The job is what you make it. Cool if you get a permanent shift or good if you need a few days a week to work a few extra hours as a second job and money every week
The total absolute benefit of being a Caregiver is the most rewarding gift one can achieve. Helping and providing for others is a passion
CNA,Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee), Waldorf, MDMarch 21, 2015
A typical workday entails:

.Providing personal care and assistance with activities of daily living

(ADLs), including mobility transfer, walking, grooming, bathing, dressing or undressing, eating, or toileting

● Performing incidental household services essential to the patient''s health care at home as necessary to prevent or postpone institutionalization

● Reporting any unusual circumstance in the patient's condition or home environment to the primary RN or Team Leader

● Completing a clinical note for each visit within required timeframes, which must be incorporated into the patient's record

● Participating in the daily report

● Adhering to and supports the agency's care management model

● Participating in staff conference regarding patient care

● Participating in QA/QI plan or process

● Providing all care according to the aide plan of care and/or assignment sheet and in accordance to State Practice Act or
related regulations

Start Up Company- Poor Management
Home Health Aide/CNA (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAMarch 21, 2015
Pros: clients were friendly
Cons: no cancellation notice, low pay, short shifts, not many shifts available
Owners didn't have previous experience in managing a home care agency.

Played favorites with employees

Shifts were short and infrequent

Lost many clients due to unreliable workers and everyone else paid for it
It is exciting to be part of medicine where people heal.
LPN (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLMarch 13, 2015
Pros: schedule.
Cons: would like to be busier.
Private duty is very rewarding as you are one on one with the patient. Assessments and treatments are completed. One of the most rewarding parts of nursing care.
GREAT
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Orange, CAMarch 10, 2015
Great environment, excellent healthcare organization to work for. Great environment, excellent healthcare organization to work for. Great environment, excellent healthcare organization to work for.
Management keeps me busy
Medical Assistant/Caregiver (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 6, 2015
Great place to work. They worked with me on scheduling. I was on call a lot helping out whenever I could. They gave me my real first start in the healthcare industry.
Productive and fun workplace
Hme Health aide (Former Employee), Washington DCMarch 5, 2015
What I like best about my jobs is that a primary responsibility involves interacting with employees on all different levels of the organization and across all functional areas. I enjoy talking with people. My job provides me an opportunity to put that basic urge to use for a purpose. I'm a very social person. I love what I do
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Durham, NCMarch 4, 2015
Pros: great benefits offered from a small company
Cons: in constant demand, no down time for family life.
A typical work day can be long. The overall reward is knowing that you satisfied the needs of the client. There are many resources for learning and updated on vital information.
No room for advancement, no raises, no reviews
Case Manager (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: nice office decorum
Cons: all things in advancement
Poor work place. Hostile work environment a lot of the time, no room for growth no where to excel. Sad place to be stuck with no raises in sight.
awesome job
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee), Lansing, MIFebruary 28, 2015
i really liked this job but wasn't getting enough hours for the drive. the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work and talk with the residents in the comfort of their own homes.
Productive and great workplace
CPA (Former Employee), Rome, GAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: always have a job
Cons: not good insurance
Typical day at work was going in and taking care of my client. I learned that sometimes that the client expected more out of you than you were suppose to do. My coworkers were awesome. The hardest part of my job was the lifting on the clients. When me and the client would talk about her years and knew what it was like back in 1909
Rewarding to be able to work with senior citizens
Marketing/Sales (Former Employee), Royal Oak, MIFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: assisting seniors with staying home and providing them care
Cons: clients passing away
A day in the life of Right At Home includes a lot of facets. Between family members calling inquiring about care for their loved ones, processing paperwork or entering clients into the data base, talking to caregivers & addressing their concerns, your heart is always touched by who you meet & talk to. All of my co-workers were great to work with. We all had an understanding that even though this is a business for profit, we are also in the business of taking care of families loved ones. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking with the families and hearing how well their loved ones were doing with the care we were providing, however; with that comes the loss of their loved one. That was very difficult at times because you built relationships with these clients and they became part of your family.
Headquarters