Right At Home Employee Reviews in United States

fun work place and family friendly
Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 24, 2016
love to help people so I fit right in and the staff are wonderful people . the clients are awesome too. dfjkajdlksfjoijwueroilcfjdlkvcjlkn nc kksdcflajdfnkjfbkjcv jnkd cjvnksdkclnjmk cnkjnkc jnklsandckjfsdhkj
Goood
Patient care (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 22, 2016
Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
Pros
Awards
Cons
Late Nights
Lots of driving
Personal Care Attendant, Homemaker (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 21, 2016
I really enjoy my clients. I feel like management doesn't let us workers know what is going. Seems like someone different is always answering the phone. I lost two clients to there billing. They weren't billing them regularly and would get hit with a big bill.
Pros
Meeting awesome people
Cons
The miles I have put on my car. Pay isn't that great for what I do.
A varitey of care provided
CNA 2 (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 17, 2016
In clients home and/or long care facilities. Help clients with ADL's and monitoring others that are falls risk. Relieve family of the duty of taking care of their loved ones. Learned how to deal with dementia/Alzheimer's clients. Hardest part is losing a client and the most enjoyable to helping client regain a sense of independence.
Right at Home isn't the place for stability.
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 12, 2016
Right at Home, West "owners" are unfair, rude people that do NOT know how to manage a company. They are lazy and put their responsibilities off on other people. Like their Staffing Coordinator. She is the backbone of the company and does not get anything in return except a bunch of bull.

The owner has favorites and she will not work any one except for those selected few. Even if they call in all the time. They have caregivers that work for them that doesn't have any hours but bad mouth them when they decide to leave..
Great Work place
CMA (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 11, 2016
Great friendly management. I've been with them on and off for 3 years and picked up right where I left. I love the people working there and almost always can pick up shifts.
Cons
No health benefits
My Review
HomeHealth Aide (PRN) (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDMarch 10, 2016
There is no team work.The supervisor always mess up the employees schedule.The work load is heavy some times. Sometimes the client dismiss the employee off the job.
Provide personal care for clients in professional manner
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  1902 el camino sacramentoFebruary 18, 2016
Housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminder to the client. transportation to appointments, grocery shopping.
Pros
helping clinents live in a normal life style.
Cons
no benifits
Rewarding job
Home Health Aide, Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 12, 2016
Being a caregiver is very rewarding and a passion of mine. It can also be very challenging. Not every client is the same nor is any day the same. I learn something new every day!
Pros
rewarding
Cons
not a high paying job, no healthcare
Worked as a PCA only worked for three months!!! i wasnt getting enough hrs i was working only 6 hrs a week making $9 hr..So I just quit...
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  MississippiFebruary 11, 2016
Wasn't getting enough hours to make a decent check.. I worked as PCA..it seem like every client they have was once a week for 2 hours. So I couldn't get many hours ... And some of there clients
lived far off so they wanted me to see them and they didn't pay gas mileage. So I quit..Basically. A Dead End Job!!!!!!!!
Pros
set my own hrs
Cons
they dont pay mileage. no benefits
Great work environment, everyone at main office was very nice and understanding
LNA Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHFebruary 9, 2016
It was home care so everyday was different depending on your client for the day. You help your clients with their basic activities of daily living, cooking, cleaning and just being a companion.
Pros
flexible schedule
My experience at my new job
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Clarksdale, MSFebruary 5, 2016
My review of my job is pleasant, enjoyable, employees friendly and I really enjoy working for this company. My skills and qualification makes my job much better and I promise I would be a great asset to this company.
There isn't any work!
Caregiver for Elderly (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CA & Irving, TXJanuary 31, 2016
Sure they'll hire caregivers left and right, but there lies the issue where there aren't many clients to care for. Which leaves you scrambling to search for consistent work because Right At Home doesn't provide that for you.
Pros
You're hired on the spot
Cons
Not enough work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 26, 2016
The owner and the girls in the office are always there to help when there is a problem. The clients with this company are great and the pay is a bonus. They have weekly pay and allow you to make your own hours.
Manageable
CNA/Companion Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GAJanuary 20, 2016
Working with this agency is very manageable between your work life and personal life. Each client is different in their own unique ways and helping them with their needs is a positive feeling knowing you have made a difference in someone's life.
Pros
Manageable
Cons
Distance
A rewarding job to help change lives
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 17, 2016
This company really cares about their employees and clients. They have set schedules, if you show them dedication they will make sure that you are employed full time.

This is absolutely the best company I have ever had the privilege to work for. I would gladly work for them again.
Right at home
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 16, 2016
While working for right at home I learned alot of skills for today workplace. There always cases for you to be able to go to.
This job is fun and always eventful. Each client has their own personality.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 8, 2016
This job is primarily a work on your own position. The management does a very good job at matching the client to the caregiver. I have enjoyed each of my clients and have enjoyed working with each of them whether they are handicapped in a wheelchair or are simply unable to do their own cleaning because of minor handicaps.
Homemaker Concerns
Homemaker (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJanuary 7, 2016
Needs to not have a Homemaker/caregiver ad posted if they only want CNA's

It's hard knowing that you are alone in a house with no other staff members to help you at times, but the most enjoyable part is I'm able to take care of the elderly in their home, because then it feels more personalized. A typical day at work feels like any other day until your shift is done then do you feel accomplished. The Management is decent and you barely see any co-workers other that meetings
Pros
Personalized elderly care
Cons
Feeling like your alone
Extremely professional and accomodating!
Right At Home Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 6, 2016
Great company to work for! Always accommodating, supportive and very professional! This company holds a very high accountability of its staff and provides several incentive programs to make the job enjoyable and worthwhile. The co-workers are very professional and thoroughly trained for each customer. All customers I worked with spoke very highly of this wonderful company.

2.9