Right At Home Employee Reviews

Good
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Hicksville, NYAugust 17, 2017
i would recommend to anyone thier healthcare service they very effective and communication is excellent very warm and welcoming. the staff and thier caregivers are reliable and caring.
A great place to work
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 16, 2017
I loved working for here. If only the pay was better and I could get more hours. But other then that the management is great. It's a nice business to work for
Ok
CNA (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTAugust 14, 2017
If was a great company 2 work 4 my staff was friendly my manager was awesome also, the only problem I have is the way they pay u 4 doing live-in care they make it as if u working shifts then u can't work over 3 days
Good Job
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIAugust 14, 2017
Its good place to work. Loved my client. they are the best part of your day. They are why your in that field of work. I took them to do errands, prepare and cooked food, laundry, cleaning, helped with daily task and med reminder.
Great management and team.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTAugust 11, 2017
A great place to work. You are by your self and you travel to clients homes to help them with their various needs. You help out with many different tasks anything from brushing their teeth to playing video games for them or cooking a meal and doing the dishes.
Cons
not a lot of clients in the Logan area.
productive enviroment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXAugust 11, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company. They kept me with clients,I enjoy caring for the elderly making sure they have a safe environment and getting the exercise and nutrients needed to stay healthy.
Pros
Flexible schedule and in there own homes
Cons
No Benefits
na
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Selma, ALAugust 10, 2017
its okay. their not understandable when it comes to emergencies.i loved my job and my patients. you get to travel and learn new things each day.its a great place to start off.
not enough money
Companion/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Salem, MAAugust 10, 2017
Like working with clients but the pay was not good and there was no option to take classes to advance. Would have liked to be able to move up to different position but without help and training was not possable
Unproffesional
CNA (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 10, 2017
Everyone says they're your supervisor. Main supervisor doesn't always know how to assess an issue. Paperwork is off. Hire papers you can't copy and have to request days in advance to look at. Promised raises and bonuses, you don't get them. They want you to market them and advertise them but you don't get paid for it. Bonuses only go to locals even if your on shift travel. They praise your good work and dependability but no incentive. In oreintation the start pay was different from actual pay, you pay for your own background and finger print which usually employers never make you pay. Voice call and tech issues. I quit 2 times.
Pros
Overtime maybe available
Cons
Lies and mischief
Productive workplace
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEAugust 10, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company until it was bought out it became very unorganized and unprofessional in my opinion. Pay was good, benefits were okay.
Pros
Friendly Clients
Cons
Not guaranteed full time hours
Flexible work hours for someone looking for PT
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 9, 2017
I would love to stay working for right at home, however, the hours are just not there for the employees. 8 hours a week is not enough for anyone to survive on.
Pros
Flexible with your availability
Cons
not enough hours to go around to everyone
Very fun place to work
24 hour private health care provider (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 9, 2017
I was a very good healthcare aid for Right At Home and will work for them if they needed me today. Everyone there is wonderful beings. Such calm and laid back environment. I love working with the clients they match me with. I am a reliable and hard working individual. I love all my clients. They was the joy of me everyday.
Pros
Great company to work for.
Cons
Not much time for self and family due to hours i was working.
Review
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 8, 2017
I do really love my job at this company, because I have the ability to work 1 on 1 with a patient and build great trusting relationship with them. Great pay, and great hours.
Pros
Great pay, work 1 on 1 with patient
Cons
No Holiday/Sick Pay or job security.
Awesome
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  York, PAAugust 3, 2017
They work with you to fill your schedule and work with the hours you wish to work. They give you off on the days that you need and they train you if you have little to no expierence.
Pros
Flexible hours
Owners are great people.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILAugust 2, 2017
Good place to work. The owners are nice. Nice office. No benefits though. Office staff helpful. No room for growth. Some days are good and some days not.
Pros
Flexibility in schedule
Cons
Not much work
No room to grow
CAREGIVER (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, AL 36117August 2, 2017
Under paid and over work. Offer insurance but doesn't make enough to compensate. Management needs to hire people with some qualification instead of just another body. Enjoy the person i take care of but management needs to honor their employees but giving raises more often even if it just 10 cent to show their appreciation. management needs to hold employees accountable for poor attendance and calling in without showing excuses.
Pros
working independently
Cons
pay, health insurance
I enjoy taking care of my clients and communicating with my Boss.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Largo, MDAugust 1, 2017
I'm a Caregiver CNA at Right at Home. I have a background in a CNA and Medication Tech of Maryland Board of Nursing. I assisted clients in their home with personal care, oral hygiene, skin care, change of clothes, ambulation/ transfer client from bed to chair. Assisted with daily exercise; I prepared their meals, take client's vital sign and medication reminder, light laundry and light housekeeping. Document client information in the Client Daily Record notes. Communicate with clients, nurse, and family. Report any problem to Right at Home supervisor. I make sure our clients' needs are being met socially, physically, and mentally.
Pros
Short work hours
Cons
Always I am working on holidays
Okay place
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 31, 2017
This was a good company to work for unfortunately they don't rehire but I left after I had my baby
I returned and was still breastfeeding so it didn't work out
a starter job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAJuly 31, 2017
a work place to get your feet wet to see if the medical field is the right fit I started as a live in and since have went on to earn my cert. in M.A..
Enjoyed working with the elderly
CNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJuly 31, 2017
Take care of patient, feed dress etc. how to read my patients needs.
worked out of her home.
Getting her to understand daily living tasks
Taking her out to the parks, malls. seeing her enjoy life.
Pros
changeling
Cons
dirty work at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8