Right At Home Employee Reviews

Poor in all aspects
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hicksville, NYAugust 20, 2016
Honestly, this company is like a mom and pop store! Looking to take advantage of someone in more ways than one. There is no Room for growth. You would regret wasting your time considering moving in this direction.
Pros
One form of structure
Cons
Not a place that is Structured
very pleasant company to work for
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 19, 2016
clock-in is done on auto telephone, check on client, any cleaning, dishes, cooking, med reminders that need done. spend time talking to clients, preforming ADLs, any changes in health or eating, any appointments needed.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Mount vernon, WaAugust 19, 2016
They have a great team . They give you flexible hours . The people and the environment around you are absolutely wonderful . Overall I had a great experience with thos company .
It's a great working environment!!
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 18, 2016
I love it, just wish had more hours. I like they work with your hours. Plus it seems like one big happy family. We also have an open door policy. I referred my friends but not sure if they applied yet.
Pros
Hours to work
Cons
I only have one client
Part time job offered lots of flexibility
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 16, 2016
I was fortunate to have a lot of flexibility in this position. The management worked with me a lot since this was my part time job. The staff offered training, individualized for me, since I was providing care to an early on-set Alzheimer's patient. This was a new experience for me.
I enjoyed each and every client the office staff matched with me.
Pros
Worked when I wanted
Pca
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHAugust 15, 2016
Right at home was great.I love the individuals I worked with. I loved the residences I took care of. I learned time management
alot of driving
Part-time Caregiver Aide (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAAugust 12, 2016
This job was a lot of driving from place to place. They spreading me out to where I was doing more driving then working. I did not get paid for drive time.
Pros
Helping people in there homes
Cons
To much driving
Great experience to work with older people
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOAugust 9, 2016
My typical days at work were always different, which could be a pro and a con at the same time. I took full advantage of working with different people everyday it gave me a different outlook on things each time. Never a dull moment.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
healthcare, benefits
productive
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXAugust 8, 2016
Was fun at work. Have learned how to associate with people. The management was good. The hardest part of the job was dealing with patients.
Enjoyable work experience
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Centerville, OHAugust 5, 2016
Typical day consisted of assisting clients with adl's, trach care, med pass/ reminders, wound care, etc...Loved my clients and my line of work. Very nice coworkers. Excited and eager to learn more each day.
Pros
Employee of the month rewards
Cons
poor communication skills
Sketchy business
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  College Station, TXAugust 2, 2016
Be aware, in most cases, you will NOT receive overtime. They play it off well in the interview, they are really shady. I would not recommend working here. I worked a 72 hour week and did not get overtime, because of how they manage their employees. Most of the patients are sweet, I had one who tried to hit me a couple times, and they pulled me from being his HHA, but other than that, there is plenty of opportunity to get hours, the problem is being compensated for them.
Pros
You can sleep at work sometimes
Cons
Pay, work you do.
Productive work environment.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAAugust 2, 2016
I enjoyed my time working for this company, unfortunately, I relocated and was forced to find work elsewhere.The hours were not a set schedule however and I found that hard to get use to. Overall, the experience was very positive and I enjoyed this company.
Pros
Independent workers
Cons
No set schedule
Flexible workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDAugust 2, 2016
I provided home healthcare to a variety of clients from being self sufficient to hospice clients. A typical day at work consisted of helping clients with ADL's also driving and helping them with meals. I learned about home healthcare and how it differs from a facility. I did not have any coworkers.
Pros
Flexibility in scheduling
Cons
No advancement oppourtunities
Horrible company to work for
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 29, 2016
I worked for this company for short period of time. I hated the environment and the owner was very rude and disrespectful. He also was flirting with employees. Very dishonest company to work for. I worked two years for the company and was sexually harassed and reported to the owner and nothing was done.
Pros
Getting paid on time
Cons
Going through complete trauma
This Praising Review is for only this branch, NORTH PHOENIX, AZ.
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 28, 2016
I've been a caregiver for almost 10 years and have worked for many agencies in this county( Maricopa ), and find this particular agency the best by all means.
I recommend all caregivers and CNA to join the team, you won't regret.
Pros
Better pay to employee, Nurses(owner) available to consult, a hard working coordinator & more.
Cons
None so far.
it suck
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 25, 2016
They were very unprofessional and didn't know when their employees work when they are the ones who put them on the schedule
Pros
gas cards
Cons
no break rude mean
Great Company
In Home Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 21, 2016
Wonderful company that trains staff to do a professional job with clients. Wonderful company to work for very accommodating and encouraging to staff and clients.
Terrible
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 19, 2016
Terrible company. Low wages. Hard work. Mostly, they want good people, but won't pay for them, so they get the dregs. The customers, on the other hand, think they are getting high quality care givers, since the company is charging them so much.
Pros
Povery wages.
Right at Home
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 14, 2016
Sit with Seniors and do anything they needed done

I learned that seniors are different and that I learned that management and co-workers were different
Cons
Part time
Fun work place
CHHA (Former Employee) –  Neptune City, NJJuly 14, 2016
I loved the company and all my coworkers. There always there when you need them. If you needed time off their always there for you to help in any way they can .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9