Right Management Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 9, 2017
Your day is not typical. It changes hour to hour. The most enjoyable part of the job is problem solving and interacting with so many different candidates.
A great company to work for
Contract Associate (Current Employee) –  Home basedAugust 18, 2016
Able to balance my availability. I can work any hours I am available at a great pay rate. I am able to work from home, which I find enjoyable.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
avaiibility of assignments
Work from Home position
Resume Specialist (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 6, 2016
I enjoyed being able to work from home, however the workload increased significantly . They were terrific about constant feedback
Pros
work at home, frequent feedback, flexible hours
Cons
increased workload, no merit increases
Interesting Position
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 24, 2016
The office I worked in wasnt one of the fast paced offices. I did a lot of project assistance to fill my day. Enjoyable management, business casual attire. Met various new people from different backgrounds.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
Slow work day
Great colleagues to work with.
Regional Manager, Client Relations (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 5, 2016
Each day involved reaching out to clients and prospects building relationships. Creating solutions to delight our clients and prospects.
Learned the importance of active and careful listening and to validate what I heard is what the client/prospect was seeking.
Over 30 years in various management roles. Recognized for building and sustaining high performing teams.
Enjoyed working on teams for the collaboration, and opportunity to learn from my co-workers.
When you enjoy work, I find it can be more challenging than hard. I never hesitated to ask for help. At times delivering in very tight time frames could be challenging.
The most enjoyable part of all my work was delighting the customer/client.
Pros
Independent. opportunities to collaborate.
Cons
After being acquired internal support services became "shared", the personal touch we had enjoyed was impaired.
Right Mangement back in the day was a very good place to work. Things changeed.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 5, 2015
A typical day at work for me is greeting the clients as they come in and making them feel good when they come in. I enjoyed my work at Right Management. I enjoyed talking to the client on the phone and when they would come in for there appointment.
Pros
The President would always supply lunch every month for the employees
Great Organization!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2015
Right is great place to work. Right is forward thinking in the way that they manage their workforce.I would reccommend that anyone work there.
unknown (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 12, 2015
Great place to work. Provides for a great work and ife balance. Great place to start your career, great team to partner with and grow.
Fun place to work. Well run company.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIJuly 9, 2015
Enjoyed the work and serving coffee. Would have stayed if I could have the weekends off since I needed to travel to Indiana frequently to visit family.
Pros
Everyone loves the coffee server!
Cons
Needed to be in Indiana.
Fun place to work
SALES PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 9, 2015
Very diverse company to work for. I learned a lot from my peers. My Co Workers were very easy to work with except for 1, which ended up being the person that caused me to lose my job.
Very Laid back office
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILMay 1, 2015
A lot of Computer work logging, Data Entry, Answering concerns of clients. Handling different personalities. Loved my co-workers, Enjoyed having office prepared for the day.
Pros
New Faces all the time
Great Company with great values
Office Administrator/Outreach Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OhioApril 13, 2015
The most enjoyable was being able to help people who had recently lost their job see that there were/are people out there that are willing to help them. It's amazing how little some people know about resume building or even job searches. I know I was lost! Sometimes I still am, I still rely on my knowledge that I learned through Right to help me on this adventure that I am on now with MY job hunt.
Demanding Role
Sales Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Account Management
project completion
meetings
client meetings
client interaction
Pros
work from home
Cons
Difficult personalities
Great Lakes region of World's leading global Career Transition and Talent Management consulting firm
Customer Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHJanuary 8, 2015
Responsible for assisting career consultant and providing excellent customer service to all candidates, along with maintaining daily office operations.
The best company I have ever worked for!!
Human Resources Consultant, Americas-East Region (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 8, 2015
Worked with amazing people who operate in the career management and talent management space. I had an amazing HR team with whom I collaborated well with to help create and maintain HR policies.
Assisted clients from Executive levels to Customer Service Reps.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 5, 2015
It was a very good company to work for. Clients that came through the program were transitioning from being employed to being laid off. Everyone was down to earth no matter what background they came from.
Pros
Networking
Cons
The job was an temporary assignment
NO basketball court, but otherwise a great company.
Workshop Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 22, 2014
Global company. Being in a consultant role, I had flexibility. Awesome co-workers...everyone was always positive. The hardest part of the job was not knowing when the next project was. Consultants were always the last to know. I loved the work though.
Working with Right Management
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco CASeptember 30, 2014
Great opportunity to expand your network and connections.
Downhill landslide since takeover by Manpower
Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 10, 2014
Lack of communication from parent company; no investment in keeping company relevant and up-to-date with technology.
Don't Even Consider Working Here!
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONAugust 22, 2014
"No good deed goes unpunished." It doesn't matter how diligently you work or how much the candidates like you or the fact that your office has the highest client satisfaction rate, they will happily fire you
and this is after being bullied by your manager because whatever goes wrong management will find a way to blame the administrators.

Steer well clear of this company.
Pros
It was great to help candidates and varied job tasks.
Cons
Management/Supervisors who like to bully staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right Management. Our community is ready to answer.