Right Management Employee Reviews

Disappointing job choice.
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 17, 2017
I worked the front desk. Had a job to complete when I returned from lunch and found it done by my superior. Left me with nothing to do. That is not right.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, uptight personnel.
Was a nice place to work with the people.
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 3, 2017
I liked my work very much, and the people I worked with were great.

The management could have been better. Not very fair and didn't want to listen to anything you had to say.
Pros
Good hours, nice people
Cons
Temporary, low pay
I'm not interested in sharing
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTSeptember 28, 2017
I'm not interested in sharing. its a good company, thoroughly enjoyed my time working there. people were great, consultants deeply cared for the people they consulted, made life long friends.
Office administrator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 22, 2017
Right Management gave me the opportunity to advance my skills and utilize my talents. Fast-passed and results driven company with a great work/life balance.
no longer exists in Memphis
Office Mgr / Transfer Bus Contact / Project Mgr (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 30, 2017
This company no longer exists in Memphis, so it is rather useless to describe it. It was stressful, cutthroat, and completely impersonal. Bottom line only priority.
Be prepared
Vice President, Client Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILAugust 29, 2017
Whatever they tell you take it with a grain of salt. They expect you to come with accounts and start from zero and work your way up. Very little support or training.
Pros
Big company
Cons
Big company
Professional Environment with Smart and Caring People
CSA / Marketing (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 14, 2017
While I was only at Right about 6 years, I developed and refined numerous skills which allowed me to advance at Right itself, and then to pursue and achieve other personal and professional goals.

The opportunity to not only help people in their Career Transition, but also to consult with organizations in order to help maximize their employees potential, was invaluable in where I am today.
Pros
Working with new people on a daily basis, teamwork
Greats Company
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJuly 27, 2017
Great Company to work for. Awesome Management and awesome employees. Many team players moving the company forward. Great once a month staff meeting keep employees informed.
Rewarding
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 20, 2017
I had a wonderful career with Right Management for the past 19 years. I have learned a lot about how to delivery superior customer service. The most rewarding part of my positions with Right was the type of support and tools we provided to the candidate and their success to land employment.
Awesome
Vice President Business Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 22, 2017
Fantastic organization, best onboarding program I've ever been a part of. Intelligent workforce with a true desire to out perform a clients expectations
Right Management is a well respected company
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 23, 2017
Good place to work, with great people!

Worked there for 8 years and enjoyed my coaching and facilitation work, particularly with candidates transitioning from one company to another.
Great group with a passion for making a difference
Senior Career Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 29, 2017
Career Management team is dedicated to helping individuals in transition. Leadership encourages this commitment. Website that supports client career search efforts is robust.
Productive workplace
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 9, 2017
Your day is not typical. It changes hour to hour. The most enjoyable part of the job is problem solving and interacting with so many different candidates.
Productive and Fun place to work
Sales Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 28, 2016
Great group to work with, everyone is friendly. You have the option of working in office or from home so very flexible with working conditions.
A great company to work for
Contract Associate (Current Employee) –  Home basedAugust 18, 2016
Able to balance my availability. I can work any hours I am available at a great pay rate. I am able to work from home, which I find enjoyable.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
avaiibility of assignments
Work from Home position
Resume Specialist (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 6, 2016
I enjoyed being able to work from home, however the workload increased significantly . They were terrific about constant feedback
Pros
work at home, frequent feedback, flexible hours
Cons
increased workload, no merit increases
Interesting Position
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 24, 2016
The office I worked in wasnt one of the fast paced offices. I did a lot of project assistance to fill my day. Enjoyable management, business casual attire. Met various new people from different backgrounds.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
Slow work day
Great colleagues to work with.
Regional Manager, Client Relations (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 5, 2016
Each day involved reaching out to clients and prospects building relationships. Creating solutions to delight our clients and prospects.
Learned the importance of active and careful listening and to validate what I heard is what the client/prospect was seeking.
Over 30 years in various management roles. Recognized for building and sustaining high performing teams.
Enjoyed working on teams for the collaboration, and opportunity to learn from my co-workers.
When you enjoy work, I find it can be more challenging than hard. I never hesitated to ask for help. At times delivering in very tight time frames could be challenging.
The most enjoyable part of all my work was delighting the customer/client.
Pros
Independent. opportunities to collaborate.
Cons
After being acquired internal support services became "shared", the personal touch we had enjoyed was impaired.
Right Mangement back in the day was a very good place to work. Things changeed.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 5, 2015
A typical day at work for me is greeting the clients as they come in and making them feel good when they come in. I enjoyed my work at Right Management. I enjoyed talking to the client on the phone and when they would come in for there appointment.
Pros
The President would always supply lunch every month for the employees
Great Organization!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2015
Right is great place to work. Right is forward thinking in the way that they manage their workforce.I would reccommend that anyone work there.