Right Management

Right Management Employee Reviews

Great Company with great values
Office Administrator/Outreach Consultant (Former Employee), Dayton, OhioApril 13, 2015
The most enjoyable was being able to help people who had recently lost their job see that there were/are people out there that are willing to help them. It's amazing how little some people know about resume building or even job searches. I know I was lost! Sometimes I still am, I still rely on my knowledge that I learned through Right to help me on this adventure that I am on now with MY job hunt.
Demanding Role
Sales Project Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: difficult personalities
Account Management
project completion
meetings
client meetings
client interaction
Great Lakes region of World's leading global Career Transition and Talent Management consulting firm
Customer Service Administrator (Former Employee), Maumee, OHJanuary 8, 2015
Responsible for assisting career consultant and providing excellent customer service to all candidates, along with maintaining daily office operations.
The best company I have ever worked for!!
Human Resources Consultant, Americas-East Region (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 8, 2015
Worked with amazing people who operate in the career management and talent management space. I had an amazing HR team with whom I collaborated well with to help create and maintain HR policies.
Assisted clients from Executive levels to Customer Service Reps.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: networking
Cons: the job was an temporary assignment
It was a very good company to work for. Clients that came through the program were transitioning from being employed to being laid off. Everyone was down to earth no matter what background they came from.
NO basketball court, but otherwise a great company.
Workshop Facilitator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 22, 2014
Global company. Being in a consultant role, I had flexibility. Awesome co-workers...everyone was always positive. The hardest part of the job was not knowing when the next project was. Consultants were always the last to know. I loved the work though.
Working with Right Management
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), San Francisco CASeptember 30, 2014
Great opportunity to expand your network and connections.
Downhill landslide since takeover by Manpower
Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 10, 2014
Lack of communication from parent company; no investment in keeping company relevant and up-to-date with technology.
Don't Even Consider Working Here!
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONAugust 22, 2014
Pros: it was great to help candidates and varied job tasks.
Cons: management/supervisors who like to bully staff.
"No good deed goes unpunished." It doesn't matter how diligently you work or how much the candidates like you or the fact that your office has the highest client satisfaction rate, they will happily fire you
and this is after being bullied by your manager because whatever goes wrong management will find a way to blame the administrators.

Steer well clear of this company.
Outstanding workplace
Director of top management consultancy (Former Employee), ParisJune 8, 2013
Pros: autonomy, communication and international interlocutors
Cons: confusing management and reporting line
Dayly meeting with US on figures and goals. Management of a team consisting of 7 senior consultants.
Short term mission to launch a new department dedicated to executives having loose their job. Goal was to select the talented consultants with complementary qualities.
Growing Experience
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMay 31, 2013
Very busy, fast pace environment. Was fortunate to learn how to deal with many types of clients at many levels. Management was involved at most times and co-workers were interesting and easy going team players. Hardest part as an Administrator with the company was seeing the unfortunate individuals / clients struggle with their job loss. The most enjoyable part was being able to assist them with their daily needs in searching for new employment while also providing a positive environment for those individuals to surround themselves.
Constantly changing work environment
Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 29, 2013
foward looking, trustworthy, dynamic, inclusive, fesh thinking, engaging
Excellent company - enjoyed responsibilities.
Office Administrator/Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 14, 2013
Pros: environment
Cons: office shut down.
Would have stayed employed by company if not for massive changes due to economy. Enjoyed clients and outplacement candidates. Very good at preparing professional resumes.
Associate Consultant
Associate Consultant, Talent Management (Current Employee), Southfield, MIMay 8, 2013
Great place to work and gain experience from a team of very talented management consultants!
Terrible Culture, HR supports a culture of fear and reprisal
Anonymous (Former Employee), United StatesJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: the individual people
Cons: gestapo-like hr and culture
Terrible company, however as a result individuals are galvanized against extremely poor executive management. Great relationships are created on the delivery side of the business. HR runs the company like the Gestapo, treating employees like criminals. The VP of HR should be terminated. There is no opportunity for advancement, Executive Management hasn't a clue, and when their ill-conceived strategies fail, those who have worked extremely hard to fix the gaps in strategy and execute as best they can are fired. Same leadership at Manpower and Right for many years, with no track record of successes, when are shareholders going to wake up?
Provides a necessary service
Consultant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PaOctober 22, 2012
Pros: as an consultant you still manage your own time.
Cons: salary
Right Management provides a service invaluable to employers and employee in transition alike.
Consulting
Outplacement Consultant (Current Employee), Glastonbury, CTAugust 27, 2012
A great place to work. My affiliation is primarily adjunct consulting work including facilitating workshops and providing notification services.
A great company to work for.... they offer great services
SALES PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee), Berwyn, PAMay 22, 2012
Pros: work from home
Cons: travel a lot for client meetings
I enjoy my position with Right Management.The people I work with are very supportive in a nice team oriented environment. I never had 2 days that were the same because each part of my job is so different from each other. The toughest part of the job was waiting for others to respond and they were very responsive.
I learned so much about Outplacement services and Talent Management within organizations.
Excellent work environment
W2 Consultant (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 18, 2012
The training was fantastic, the staff fresh and knowledgeable I would welcome another consulting opportunity
Family Run Business
Professional Services Associate (Former Employee), Addison, TXMarch 7, 2012
Pros: family oriented, great co-workers, and helping people in need.
Cons: heirarchy(red tape), lack of innovation, insurance way to expensive for dependents, no direct deposit.
Right Management is a great place to learn how to write a resume, work with Executives and network with others.

About Right Management

In today’s world of work, companies are increasingly facing more pressure to consistently deliver results and business impact. – Read more

Right Management Salaries