Right Start Employee Reviews

Day of work
Special Instructor, ABA Provider (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 6, 2017
It was typical ABA work and company. you get cases and do your work . hand in your paperwork in an efficient time. You can mail or drop off paperwork. There is computer inputting to complete weekly.
Cons
dont get paid if you dont work the hours, no insurance
Change isnt for everybody
Lead Sales (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CASeptember 20, 2017
At the time I was working for this company they had been bought by another company. A lot of changes happened all at once which I was fine with. But the manager of my store (Santa Monica) was struggling with the changes in an un-healthy way, which made for a streefull working enviroment. I then moved and transfered to another store (Sherman Oaks). My last GM was amazing! She made work and life balance very easy to handle. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers and their kids. But unfortunatly the running theme at this company is that there is always a very un-happy employee that makes work stressful. The assistant manager at the second location was young and in-exsperianced in leadership skills. My reason for leaving is because they shut down my location because we lost our lease.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Store Leadership
productive and fun workplace with a great culture
ABA (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 1, 2017
Very nice coworkers who are ready for support. Open for flexible schedules. Hard to find parking. Required to do the tasks that may go a bit beyond your work expectations.
Don't fuc*ing work here
Grunt (Former Employee) –  Cherry Creek East, COJune 24, 2017
Unless you are keen on being miserable, know that you'll never advance and that the management is there for themselves and not anyone else. No commission on anything not even the 1200 strollers. No bonuses unless you are full time and are a supervisor of some sort. Be prepared for boring days filled with endless chatter from the grown up version of the people you despise in high school.
Pros
None.
Cons
Management, hours, lack of compensation
Overall great experience
sales associate (Current Employee) –  denver, COMay 19, 2015
helped customers create baby registry and teach them on the necessities for been first time parents. closed and open store, cash handling, stroller and car seat knowledge
nice!
Lead Sales /Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Chicago ILJuly 26, 2014
A nice place to get all of your baby needs. Its a great company to work for overall.
Pros
Good job
Cons
N/a
Interactive, therapeutic and research based position
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 19, 2014
Currently, I am working for an Early Intervention agency based out of Brooklyn, NY. I enjoy the flexible hours and working with a diverse population of children and their families. Nevertheless, I often feel that I have no managerial support. There does not seem to be any room for professional development and growth through the agency, which I find discouraging and disheartening.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No room for professional growth
Very helpful staff; enjoyable work; reliable workflow
Web Content Writer, Part Time (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 14, 2013
Though I work from home, I am always able to receive help as soon as I call or email a Right Start employee. The workflow is reliable, fair and enjoyable. I would highly recommend working at Right Start to anyone looking for extremely positive, helpful people on your team.
Pros
Helpful staff, reliable workload, fair deadlines
Overall Great Place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 6, 2012
Respect for Managers hours and life outside of work, freedom to Manage a store on your own without being Micro Managed.

Had pretty amazing client base that was respectful and loved working with me as well as the staff.

HR Director was a little insecure did not care for Managers being friends, buying office and buying Manager were a joke could not get there act together lost thousands in sales to there "lack of figuring out a working system" a lot of potential at my store.

I truly loved my store and clients
Pros
store hours, manager freedom with schedule
Cons
hr director insecure did not like manager talking, buying office a complete joke!