Right At School
If you love working with children and making a difference in their lives every day, Right At School may be the right place for you.
We provide fun-filled, enrichment programming for elementary age before, during and after-school. As a part of the Right At School Team you'll work with children and help build their confidence, creativity, character and conditioning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0u3omcIvHfM
As the HR Coordinator, you will partner with our HR team to coordinate recruiting and onboarding activities, on-going employee administration and other HR support activities. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into HR and work in a growing, entrepreneurial company.
- Post positions in our employee management system, Stratex, and on job boards. Monitor posting process.
- Prepare offer letters, set up new employees in Stratex and track and monitor the completion of new hire processes to ensure that all required documents, certifications and background checks are completed for new hires.
- Respond to employee inquires regarding their Stratex accounts, timekeeping,benefits and other administrative issues
- Employee benefit administration
- Provide administrative support to the HR team
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Creative self-starter with solid multi-tasking skills and ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize projects effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure and make sound decisions quickly in a fluid, fast business environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the organization in peak hiring times.
Learn more at www.rightatschool.com. For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter