Rinchem Company, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great employer
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 20, 2016
Great company that treats their employees the way that every employee should be treated. We supply Intel and we do it well. There are busy times for sure but that makes the days go by that much faster.
Pros
Monthly lunches and quarterly team buildimg events
Cons
Busy busy busy
Rinchems personal, professional and financial rewards are a direct result of the passion expressed through ownership, management and employee efforts.
Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 31, 2014
Typical Day: With dedication and hard work I was consistantly promoted within Rinchem. However, no matter the position I held, from Customer Service Rep to Administrative Assistant to Database Administrator, I always felt as important, needed and appreciated as anyone else in this company.

Learned: Hazardous Waste Operations. Emergency Response Training. Challenging myself to innovate and improve. Respect for our environment.

Management: Unparalleled, through their personal commitment of safety, accuracy and productivity to both customers and employees.

Co-workers: Excellent, dedicated, responsive, efficient, and safety minded.

Hardest Part: In retrospect... leaving.

Most Enjoyable: Belonging to an organization of extremely high standards, character, competence and commitment in a caring and family-like atmosphere.
Pros
fantastic compensation, healthcare and retirement benefits.
Cons
rapid company growth... (both pro and con!)
Excellent Company
PMO Manager (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 15, 2016
Rinchem is a growing global 3PL. The management supports continuous improvement and genuinely cares about employee safety. It is a great place to work.
Amazing company to work for
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 11, 2015
Very professional workplace. Management is always attentive to employee needs. Advancement is encouraged and employees all work as a team in a very friendly environment.
Pros
great benefits
No Drama work place It was a good place to work when I had work to do. Slow times were a killers
ES&H Admin Temp (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORNovember 2, 2015
was at work at 6 am Taking SDS's from sites or a file folder and uploading it into their system and making sure all info on SDS is correct with what was in Chem Master. If not. right fix and then save.

I was told I was working to fast and would run out of work. I ran out of work because vendors were not sending in the new SDS's in. and I believe in doing my job not milking it
Pros
Once a month employee lunch for all
Overtime
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORSeptember 4, 2013
Picked, staged and verified proper chemicals, the delivered them.
Pros
once a month free lunch
Cons
lack of benefits
I have truly enjoyed working for Rinchem. I love the fast paced environment that I was involved in.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hollister, CAJuly 13, 2015
I have learned so much working with Rinchem. The company takes customer service to its optimal level of satisfaction guarantee for their customers. The care for their employees is more than I have ever experienced. Made safety a priority with in the company along with making sure all employees had all the proper training necessary. I am relocating to Santa Paula, CA August first.
Pros
Took care of their employees
Aweasme plac to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 1, 2014
unload trucks stage materiel,get empty drums,totes re-load the truck with empty's,verify the stage materiel lots expiration dates counts check as i go down the packing slip,hand off to the receiver,the tags the rec,makes i verify the tag matches ,with the rf unit put it on movement.scan the tag,with the bendi forklift put it in the designated room drums can go 5 levels high,some totes can go 4 levels high. sulfuric totes 96% has to stay on the floor they weight 3.600.oo pds...i can print a tag off the rf unit if tag is damaged .worked @Intel scan in product when it comes off the trucks,flam products go in the solvents,corrosive stays in aqueous room,some products go in the copper room, pull orders for the fab, order product for the next day,to keep the stocking levels for the next day.learned a lot certified in a lot of hazmat jobs
Worthless
OTR Driver (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 17, 2014
The load planner is a loud mouth who yells at you for NO reason and they expect you to operate a truck that shuts itself off because the truck thinks the oil temp is too hot and shuts off the engine on you and they did very little to fix the issue! oh yes the assistant manager likes to call people names who was a Lt-Col in the Air Force
Cons
the whole company is a con
Helpful management
driver/warehouse tech (Former Employee) –  Chandler AzJune 4, 2014
90% loading and unloading chemical trucks. 10% driving. Not a bad place to work if you don't mind a lot of warehouse work. Competitive pay scale, very safe environment, very hazardous chemicals.
Pros
free lunch once a month
Cons
being on call
A wonderful place to gain experience.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORAugust 12, 2014
The day starts with information presented by supervisor or manager.
Coordination and actual conditions are not what they sound like, what you are told is what they want you to believe. Management-supervisory input is questionable at best and the use of the words "safety" and "best practices" are not that, they are pry points to get what these fellows want. Management is generally inept and insecure in their abilities to express control through reason and fact.
Co-workers are nice guys, some are dedicated and some are lax. It appears like the ones who were interested in company improvements through organizing (failed teamster involvement) are being targeted for ouster. Hardest part of the job is trying to do my best for the company inspite of conflicted, ignorant (not stupid) work instruction that often times is couched in opinionated terms.
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting materials taken care of in a quality manner and having the products available to our customer when needed.
Be prepared to unknowingly train your replacement and then be shown the door.
Pros
paycheck never bounced, best foot forward before you get kicked out or forced out(nudged by the same foot)
Cons
distrustful and discouraging atmosphere, questionable ethics, desire of management to prostrate themselves for the big customer down the road, desire of management to prostrate themselves for the little ones nearby.
Expanding Company
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 5, 2012
Rinchem is a company that was best suited to people starting out in their careers. People are friendly.
Pros
learn a lot
Cons
pay is not at market value
Good, dedicated people
Global Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  NM, CO, TXNovember 14, 2011
company has good niche in market; employment provides interesting experience opportunities.
Pros
good opportunities for growth and learning
Cons
overlaping managment authority
Learned safety with various chemicals
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Chandler,AZ.October 16, 2014
Load and unload trucks with very sensitive and hazardous issues.
Pros
went through alot of safety classes
Cons
worry about inhaling or potential spills.
great people, great job
driver (Former Employee) –  dallas txJanuary 26, 2012
i should never have left this company. i was promised a lot with a regional position, and regretting it ever since.
Pros
great hours
Cons
sometimes it might get too slow.