RING CONTAINER TECHNOLOGIES Employee Reviews

Hard place to work my recommended
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOAugust 7, 2016
As a former maintenance technician, I was very frustrated with the way we were managed. You are forced to work overtime for straight pay on holiday weeks. Constantly watched and evaluated for work performance. The plant has a call out system for any machine problem so you have to hear 2 or 3 hundred callouts per day (very annoying). the noise in the plant is so loud you can expect hearing damage even with hearing protection. They have goal setting objectives that are rarely obtainable so when it comes to raise time they hold that that against you. Favoritism is the flavor of the month so be aware of that.
Pros
Clean food grade plant
Cons
Young managers that don't know what they are doing
I liked the job but not the environment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Hanover, PAOctober 24, 2016
The job can be taxing physically, but overall you are taught the skills needed to do the job well. There is no advancement in the plant. There is no recognition for going above and beyond anyone else
Pros
Snacks and free water
Cons
Health insurance, management, incentives
One of the best places that I have worked since living in Decatur
Production Worker (Innovative Staff Solutions) (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJuly 17, 2016
Ring Container was a great place to work. Management was helpful and the employees were very friendly. I really enjoyed working there but I was only a temporary employee. I wish I would have taken the job they offered!!
Decent company
Corporate Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oakland, TNJune 24, 2016
Company provides a decent work environment. Quality products are produced. My main issue with the company are the political games and posturing between corporate executives. It has led to instability in the work place. I have no faith in the current management team.
Pros
Quality products manufactured
Cons
Questionable management
Excellent place to work
Machinist for set (Former Employee) –  Bradley, ILDecember 29, 2016
Best job i ever had. Payed well with benefits this was a company that cared. Great hours. Always kept training to improve everyones skills.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Hair nets
great people and place to work
Packer/ Forklift Clamp Operator (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GAApril 18, 2016
Really enjoyed working in a fast paced kitchen, we prepped and coked food to order, very friendly owners and great people to work with.
this was a very hectic place to work at.
Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOOctober 17, 2015
This job requires a lot of constant moving around on the job as needed for the job. Most of the down stream part of the jobs can be very hectic and demanding at times.
Pros
Most of the people are good to work with., The company does have a good program for the wellness of its employees.
Cons
The benefits are not all that great, and I personally dont think the wages are that good for that type of work.
family oriented innovative workplace
Process Improvement Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOSeptember 17, 2015
Everyday was a little more exciting than the day before. I learned how to interact with a diverse group of individuals. I also took part in a management course where I increased my "people" skills, I was told by one of my Maintenance techs that the course improved my communication skills.
Very good job
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GADecember 25, 2012
Working with Ring was a very cool and learning experience. I learned alot about making bottles, from resin to bottle form. I worked every position and it was a company that allowed you to learn and grow within the company. The management was good but could have been better. My co-workers was just like family. I enjoyed working with Ring!
Pros
great boss man!
Cons
n/a
Nice place to work
(Warehouse Associate/Coordinator) (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ArJune 26, 2015
I started off as an temp and been here every since. I also helped run the off sight warehouse another guy and I with no manager present just us two.
Pros
The workers are nice
Cons
Education and experience dont matter as i was told.
Friendly and productive workplace
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Chester, SCJuly 17, 2013
Typical day at work is 8 hours of running machines that makes plastic bottles. I learned a lot about maintenance on machines. Management is decent but really doesn't come out to the production floor to much. The co-workers are very friendly and helpful. There is really isn't anything hard about the job.
Packer/ Labor/ Operator/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOJuly 12, 2014
This was a fast pace job. I enjoyed working for them. The staff was super friendly. I got along with everybody. I packed bottles and ran the case erector, checked the bottles for quality, and did other task.
Ring
Management (Former Employee) –  Oakland, TNMay 20, 2015
Small to mid-sized plants.
Good work life balance.
Poor leadership at plant level.
Little advancement opportunities.
Often stuck in dogmatic practices.
productive fun place to work at
Quality Control Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHNovember 14, 2014
very family oriented environment, they made you feel part of a family and a team rathe than just a co worker
great place to work
sale assoc (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 4, 2013
good people, great place to work, great management, good co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RING CONTAINER TECHNOLOGIES. Our community is ready to answer.

RING CONTAINER TECHNOLOGIES Reviews by Location