Ring Power Corporation Employee Reviews

Good Company
Welder (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 27, 2017
Good Company does not pay beginners good money. you can work OT if you would like. They have good benefits and vacation and holiday pay. The management is very fair.
Good old boys
Parts Counter Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 16, 2017
Very laid bad environment. Very little local competition. Sales driven through customers inventory, or on site shop repairs'.
Good company
Welder 2 (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 11, 2017
Good company just needed more in life so I moved on to a different job which didn't work out the best for me should have stayed where I was at
Productive and pleasent work environment
Consultant Job (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLNovember 6, 2016
Very friendly and pleasant work environment. Co-workers helpful when needed. As for benefits I have no knowledge because I work for an Employment Agency. Manager helpful and always willing share knowledge of the work.
Diverse Work Culture
Employee (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLOctober 2, 2016
Moving up in the business is not what you know but who you know and one does not have to know a lot about a position to get advanced. The hardest part of the job is older employees not willing to change or adapt to new business practices. Instead the elephant in the room is rewarded because they cannot adapt with a "promotion" or new job title.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Co-workers
Scanning Clerk (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLSeptember 28, 2016
It's a nice place to work if management would handle issues right when they are started rather than waiting. Everything is handled very different through management and the benefits are not all that great especially since I have a 1 year old son and retirement and everything isn't going to pay off.
Great reputable company to work for
Senior Service Administrator and Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLMarch 28, 2016
Ring Power was like family to me. It was a large enough private owned business that you still gelt like you knew everyone but as a company expands several states. I held several jobs at Ring Power. The work load was never too overwhelming, came more in spurts. The most challenging part of the job is being a female in a male dominated, service oriented company. If you are in a sales or service department then you have opportunities of advancing in your career but if you are in a non revenue department then the chances get slim. Its all still a great challenge though. The President of the company is very friendly and makes a point to say hello, unheard of these days.
Pros
401k and profit sharing
Cons
Management needs reviewed and held accountable.
Excellnt company
Tool Room Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLFebruary 22, 2016
Ringpower is an excellent place to work. I feel there is no room for advancement here. I started as an entry level employee and feel that I have been " pidgeon holed "
Pros
Fair benefits package
Cons
Advancement outlook is not good.
Highly productive work enviroment
Generator Sales (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLDecember 17, 2015
Ring Power always put the customer first and provided top of the line service and sales to those clients. They provided an outstanding facility and environment to work in and management was also there to support in anyway. It was a team work environment to get projects done right. that sometimes made for very late nights to insure the customer gets the service they are accustom to. This is a place you retire from.
Pros
Great benefits, Health, profit sharing, 401k, Vision
Cons
None of the software programs where compatible so a lot of repeat data entry.
Well oiled machine of a work place where everyone knows everyone.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLDecember 15, 2015
-A typical day at work was very busy.
-I learned how to effectively use a forklift.
-Working here management seemed to change and rotate a lot.
-My co-workers were very fun personalities to work with.
-The hardest part of working here was adjusting to not having the latest equipment to do the job.
-I enjoyed learning how to do the job their way.
Pros
There was always something to learn.
Cons
It was really difficult to move navigate and learn other jobs.
Great Company
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLOctober 2, 2015
Loved working there- Great atmosphere. A lot of fun and exciting times. A lot of great employees work there and they care about each other. Fun and Supportive to each other
Cons
computer systems were antiquated!
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLSeptember 10, 2015
Being secretary to the president of the company and holding down the front desk were a great and enjoyable challenge. I greeted customers, assisted all salesmen, set up events and luncheons, and made sure that the company was kept in good and presentable form. I got a better understanding of professionalism when dealing with big money people. Management was all about encouraging their employees to be better educated in their positions with the company and provided them means of doing so. Building strong relationships within the company was a main objective. My co-workers were a great group of people. The hardest part of this job was learning the equipment types so that I could better help the caller, and answering a 24-line switchboard between all the other work required of me. But it was doable. I thoroughly enjoyed my job when I was needed for interpreting Spanish to English during a sale and enjoyed meeting people from various parts of the world. The atmosphere in this workplace was pleasing to the soul.
Pros
educating people, self improvement seminars, telecommunication classes
I enjoyed working there
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 23, 2015
I enjoyed working for Ring Power. I was always going out of town for all my calls and had fun seeing new places where I would do maintenance.
Cons
N/a
Productive and organized place to work in
H/E Truck Sales Administrative (Current Employee) –  Saint AugustineJuly 20, 2015
I would love to continue to work here given the opportunity. This is a wonderful company to be affiliated with. I enjoy the environment and although some people are snotty my overalll experience at Ring Power is awesome!!!
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Snooty co-workers
A good place to work with some nice co-workers
Facility Custodian - Night Crew (Current Employee) –  Riverview, FLApril 24, 2015
Ring Power is a nice place to work. Most of the people are wonderful coworkers.
The most enjoyable part of this job is that we work at a steady pace but are not rushed to the point of exhuastion.
The management for this department needs a lot of inprovement.
Co-workers are really good people and we make a really great team
Pros
we work at our own pace, pay is alright for what we do
Cons
night time work, uneducated management as far as treat his employess with respect
To political
Warehouse/Tech Advisor/Floater (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2015
No accountability for middle management. Gm's just turn the other cheek. Company is going in the wrong direction. This company does not practice equal oppurtunity and should be reported to the BBB even if they are not members of the BBB.
Pros
laid back
Cons
low pay, management needs an over haul
Good place to work.
Heavy Equipment Technician II (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLNovember 22, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of: Job planning, safety stand down to cover all of the possibilities of injury and then performing the task at hand. The training department was the best I have ever seen to this date. The core group of guys that worked there while I was there where equally as talented as the other. The hardest part of the job was watching most of the experienced hands retire prematurely due to the recession at the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was simply the fact that there was always something new to troubleshoot with different symptoms.
Great place to work!
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 17, 2014
Very good company to work for other than some of the local management not really knowing the industry and how to deal with the customers on a basis to where the jobs got done in a timely manner.
Great team member and staff
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Ocala flApril 12, 2014
-Clean and sanitize restrooms
-Clean, dust, and wipe furniture
-Move furniture, equipment, supplies and tools
Challenging , Demanding
Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLMarch 2, 2014
Allowed to be flexible with the hours worked I would usually start early in order to process millions of dollars of inventory required to meet the demand for the products we carried.Transferring stock between stores for the best use of the inventory on hand. Process surplus inventory to return to the factory on a quarterly basis.
Pros
good salary
Cons
too busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ring Power Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3