Ring Power Corporation

Ring Power Corporation Employer Reviews

a typical day
Sr. Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), St. Augustine FloridaFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: nice ethical people. hard workers
Cons: still operating on dos program and very behind the times technically
I worked independently. I was the only person who filed sales tax returns and tangibles. When help was needed the controller was my direct contact. He was the greatest thing about the job. Very fair. The hardest thing about this job is the learning curve around out of date software and learning the caterpillar products.
A good place to work if you don't have to deal with upper management
Middle Management (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: good benefits, nice location
Cons: poor management, extremely high rate of turnover, low wages
The upper management is not in sync with the "common" workers. There is a lot of turnover due to the poor management culture. Very strict drug testing policy with multiple repeat random testing, they test 50% of the people. Don't get a serious illness while on their medical plan. They do find ways to let you go. The inequality will take you back to – more... the 50's and 60's. Great place to work if you are a man. – less
Sales Manager
Products Support Sales Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FlOctober 1, 2012
Currently working for Ring Power, as a Product Support Sales Manager.

January 5, 2013

Is previous sales experience a requirement for this position? Is training paid?

It was a difficult job and you wore many hats.
Director of Compliance (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLJuly 27, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no loyalty
A typical day started with anwering phone messages and emails.

Once those were all answered, I would work on customer compliance packages. Each customer would have, its own set of questions. Most I could answer, but others I could not and then I would have to contact a service manager to complete certain sections. This was the most difficult part of – more... my job.

I learned to write policies. I enjoyed writing them even thought they were difficult to write. They were difficult due to so much much research went into them. Each policy took so long to write.

I have made a lot of friends working here. We all helped each other out.

The most enjoyable part of my job was helping employing with their 401k plan. I was the administrator of the Plan. – less
Good comany, but
Electrician (Former Employee), enclosure shopJune 5, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: 60 hrs a week burns you out
if this is for the generator enclosure shop downtown long hours 60hrs a week. pay was good , had to go threw aerotek for a trial period this is production type work, most of the workers here are great people but get ready for some politics in the electric shop!
large turnover

About Ring Power Corporation

While unrelated J.R.R. Tolkien's fantasy epic, Ring Power aims to conquer and rule the market for Caterpillar equipment. The CAT – Read more