RIO GRANDE

RIO GRANDE Employee Reviews

Culturally diverse work enviornment
Customer Service, Sales Agent, Call (Former Employee), Albuqueruqe, New MexicoJune 23, 2014
Answering phones, placing orders, returns, customer service.
8+ years of experience in SAP as an ABAP consultant with core strength in all aspects of development expertise in ABAP during implementation/Global ro
SAP ABAP Developer (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMDecember 3, 2013
I am the core team member and senior analyst programmer in the above projects. I have been working in onsite part of implementation and support.
Work and home
Busser (Former Employee), Lonetree, COOctober 10, 2013
A typical day at work is honestly great. I loved the enviorment and atmosphere they provided. It was something that i appreciated from the company. I learned that things happen and there are things you can't control, but at the same time i coulddn't get enough of the constant loving feeling they gave me. My co-workers were definitely welcoming and they showed determination. The hardest part i would have to say was the trays, they were heavy but i learned to master it. I feel that the best part was seeing the costumers leave with the biggest smile and know that I have a part in having them return even happier.
Tex Mex Restaraunt
Server/Expo/Host/Busser (Former Employee), Lone Tree, COMay 26, 2013
Pros: 50% discount on food
Cons: no healthcare benefits.
Take care of customers by getting them their food and beverages. Have a relaxed atmosphere, and let it be a safe haven for guest to get away from the problems of the world. The management don't care though if you work really hard, you are not a person to them, you are an employee that they can be replace. The coworkers were the best thing, they are so friendly and have become some my best friends.
Very busy, all about profit
runner (Former Employee), Lone Tree, COApril 21, 2013
I didn't like working for this cmpany, because they were dividing money equally among the people who weren't working hard and the ones who were.