Ripken Baseball Employee Reviews in United States

Fun place to work
Tounrament Official (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDApril 1, 2016
I really felt a part of a team working at Ripken, good environment to work in and be outdoors. They have very nice baseball fields and kids love them
Pros
Outdoors
Cons
Pay
good place to work
Lead Pitching Instructor/Clinic Director (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDJanuary 24, 2016
I am not going to discuss this job if it doesn't pertain to my next job. Please call to discuss any questions. That is the best way.
Fun workplace who is focused on meeting the needs and wants of customers
Tournament Official (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 22, 2016
Work three games a day
management is very detailed
the hardest part of the job was nothing
enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet some great people to add to my network
Good Athmosphere
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDApril 8, 2015
Ripken Baseball was a great place for me to come to work knowing I would in someway be involved with the game I grew up loving. Sales job here is high turnover, with exceedingly high expectations and a very internal competitive structure. I came in in the middle of the sales cycle, putting me behind the 8ball before I even started. Have had numerous disputes over who sales is who with little respect or cooperation from management. Management wants to get a certain number of phone calls a day, then ship you out of the company for new young blood to do the same. Low salary pay, if you love baseball you will get a chance to be involved with the sport, but the office itself is very unorganized with little structure or little to no opportunities for advancement
Great work enviorment!
RIPKEN BASEBALL INTERN (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 26, 2014
I managed multiple assignments for the Ironbirds minor league baseball team. ( Including Advertisements, Creating Graphics, Web Graphics, and Product Design). My co-workers were amazing! They made me feel like apart of the team immediately. The hardest part about the job was working with unfamiliar programs, but I never back down from a challenge and I'm willing to learn anything to get the job done! The part i enjoyed the most was modeling their 2014 uniforms for advertisement including the Baltimore Orioles web page on the Baltimore Sun, their Billboard at the Stadium, and the 2014 pocket schedule that are given out at the stadium.
Pros
near by restaurants
Cons
their weren't any
Team Oriented
Intern (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDFebruary 7, 2014
Great Job Culture. Very friendly and upbeat staff who are all very passionate about what they do.
Internsip
Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDFebruary 27, 2013
•Experienced the everyday operations of a Professional Sports Team’s Sales Department
•Managed Aberdeen IronBirds Game-Day Events
Pros
fellow interns were great
Cons
management was poor
Easy Fun Baseball
First Point of Contact for Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDJanuary 14, 2013
Great place to work if you like baseball but not a whole lot of advancement in the company
Productive and fun workplace with great co-workers
General Intern (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 3, 2011
Everyone at Ripken Baseball is highly motivated and full of energy. The job itself is very demanding and consumes the majority of your time. Employees have to keep composure in order to succeed. It was a great experience for me because I got to assist, then take my own initiative, and see what the entertainment industry is about.

2.9