RISE Engineering

RISE Engineering Employee Reviews

Perfect position
Energy Engineer (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 29, 2015
RISE Engineering is a wonderful place to work and has a great productive atmosphere.
Management is hands off unless you require help, then it is hands on until you're comfortable. It is work at your own pace and results are easily analyzed to help dial in your efforts.
I've learned how to sell to clients having no sales experience background.
The hardest part of the job would be getting enough clients to Audit and sell to. If you hustle, you can find your own clients and make yourself successful.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you make your sale and the feeling that you've done a good honest hard days work.
Pros
Travel and it is easy to audit once you know what to look for, its the same things at every location.
Cons
It could get boring looking at the same things day in and day out, We call it the ground-hog-day effect. The trick is to make it fun and interesting.
good pay but consumes all of your time
Home Energy Auditor (Former Employee) –  cranston, riJune 29, 2014
3 audits a day 8am, 10:30, 2:00. A comprehensive audit and time to get to know the client takes more time than allotted. Many auditors rush through it.
a lot to know about and calculate
management expects accuracy and fast audit/ don't miss anything or it's up to you to make it right
most folks are great to work with but a lot of gossip behind your back
mired in paperwork
fun meeting new people
Pros
fun meeting new people everyday
Cons
very long hours
Stable and growing company
Program Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJune 12, 2014
I loved working at RISE. I left because I was enticed by what I thought was a better opportunity and it turns out I was wrong. I decided to keep moving forward and to gain more knowledge. Vin Graziano is one of the most brilliant human beings I have met in a very long time. I am grateful for the knowledge that he has instilled in me and base my growth with him as my benchmark
Pros
great training
Stressfull, unorganized and very unprofessionel
Field Supervisor/Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 16, 2013
They will pay you okay but when it comes to management, forget about it
Great People
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RISeptember 18, 2013
The people who work at RISE are great. The pitch in when needed and really have a true TEAM feeling. They are beyond friendly and easy to work with
Pros
caring giving people
Cons
demanding
Rise Engineering is a division of Thielsch Engineering
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RISeptember 11, 2013
My review of Thielsch Engineering covers Rise since they are both under the same roof.
Fast paced environment with constant learning
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIMarch 25, 2013
A booming learning environment, with much always changing in technology keeps this job always making you grasp new concepts and learn more. With busy month end goals and travel, there is never a dull moment. Lots of multi tasking and coordinating to get the job done.

RISE Engineering Reviews by Location