Risk Management

Risk Management Employer Reviews

Relaxed environment
Supervisor (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSFebruary 11, 2015
Very relaxed and not political. It is a work hard play hard environment. Hard work is rewarded. Exposure to upper management on a consistent basis
Independent Insurance Agency
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: provided good experience
This was a temporary position which provided more experience and growth within the industry.
Senior Mgt is great
Quality Management (Former Employee), BronxJanuary 15, 2015
The Co-workers are inspiring and the staff is great and friendly. however, middle mgt. needs a bit of work.
Insurance Rep (Current Employee), Evansville, IN.December 15, 2014
Got along well with other co-workers. Not much room for advancement.
hustle mean work place
Collection Agent/ Collector (Former Employee), Oakland, CANovember 30, 2014
rude and outrageous clients, managers who want you to use ant means to get clients to pay now. Even if it means asking question u should ask clients calling the same numbers that are wrong numbers or disconnected
Smiles under pressure
CLAIMS CLERK; Customer service and information (Former Employee), San Diego CA 92101October 13, 2014
Pros: potlucks
Cons: angry customers
It usually begins at the coffeepot, people exchange greetings and how their weekend was. I generally say good morning to everyone then begin my day. You never know if it will be slow or "one of those days" but whatever happens I know I can handle it and am surrounded by kind (although strict) professionals! The concept of TEAM comes in many forms, from a kind word, groceries given if they know your family is in need, respectful tones and a general desire and willingness to learn more and serve the citizens of San Diego,. My customer service skills through the years have taught me there is no customer I can't talk off the ledge or have them calim down. I sincerely listen to their problem but can't address it if they are wrapped up in being angry. Everyone has something they want to communicate and having experience and knowing policies and procedures helps you guide people through what is considered "beauracracy". Most of the people in our division are excellent cooks so when we have a potluck, or celebrate a culture, we ROCK.
Organization that attempt to collect debts in a courteous manner
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 15, 2014
Organization that attempt to collect debts in a courteous manner
Productive and busy office. Very high levels of energy and overal feeling of contentment
Executive Assistant BCC Large Group (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJuly 22, 2014
Great department. Supervisor led department to a savings that topped the record during our time there.l
productive, fun and energetic
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2014
Pros: great hours, company growth
Cons: no benefits
My experience wit IRL has been great. I was able to learn all about the company and well as grow with the company. I have gathered agreat deal of experince with this company.
customer service - enjoy solving issues for employees
Benefits/Risk Management Technician (Former Employee), ParamountMay 8, 2014
Cons: little to no breaks, very little assistance for multiple projects
multi-tasking between various reporting request from management, unions and insurance carriers. Excellent phone and customer service skills. Billing reconciliation, monthly, for all insurance plans.
Great place to work Great company
File clerk (Former Employee), Hempstead, NYApril 7, 2014
management was stern but very effective. Ive learned a lot about insurence claims. This was a company that didn't mind training you if you wanted to learn. I developed my communication skills with this company.
na
Management Trainee- Sales Agent (Former Employee), Hayward, CAApril 6, 2014
not a fan of this job. a lot of work that didn't feel to lead anywhere.
N/A
Performance Analyst (Former Employee), LOUISVILLE KYMarch 24, 2014
I learned how risk management works and how to detect risks related to the jobs and how to prevent it.
Good Companies to work with
Security Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 12, 2014
High pace work environment, good team, good benefits. Not boring and busy witch is perfect for my personality. My responsibilities is to generate daily schedule, conduct trainings, formulate reports and monitor personnel.
Great Place to work
- Correctional Officer (Former Employee), Midway, TXFebruary 22, 2014
Worked for Texas dept. of crime justice. and worked safety advisor.
Bank of America
SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CaJanuary 29, 2014
I worked for Bank of America for 40 years, allowed me the opportunity to move up in the corporation.
Excellent profession for those with insurance and safety background
Director (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAJanuary 29, 2014
Multiple challenges and opportunity to interact with insurance, loss control, financial and legal experts.
Professional Work Place
Insurance Consultant (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 5, 2014
I am currently working as Office Manager for my Real Estate Company in which I co-own with my husband and I also fill in at a private Assisted Living Facility third shift (15 Hour) on an AS Needed Basis. About one year ago my oldest son and I published a Children’s book and are currently working on writing another one. As you can see from the attached resume I have a strong Insurance back ground. I have over 16 years, in the insurance industry, with the last few years from my home office. I was an assistant broker and maintained contacts with agencies and carriers. Sales and obtaining binders was my number one priority. My broker and I were consistently top performers by meeting or exceeding our monthly retained premium budget. My company fell into hard times; downsized and I was laid off in 2009. I had a non-solicit agreement of two years that the company would not release me from, so I was not able to work in the insurance industry. I have taken many college courses, I also Graduated 11/2010 MedVance Institute with a high 4.0 earning my medical billing and coding degree. My life experiences have prepared me for any task. If given the opportunity I know I can bring what you are looking for to the table. Prior to my insurance job, I managed a Lady of America fitness center, which involved sales of new memberships; managed a Fashion Explosion retail clothing store, also sales driven; and worked as an overnight manager at Upton’s retail store. I also have experience as a medical alarm dispatcher, Optical lab and optical sales, vision training, office management, lab specimen processor, and I still do some consultation work for local insurance agencies. I am a people person and get along well with many personality types.
Seasoned Lumber trader here
Senior Lumber Trader (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCNovember 21, 2013
Pros: lunches and travel
Cons: health care - 401k
Hello,
Seasoned Lumber trader here. I have 17+ years in the lumber business. I am not only a trader but I have extensive knowledge in Basis trading, Hedging, Forward pricing and limiting the overall exposure.
I am at work at 8:00 am 5:00 pm everyday - I handle 20+ customers that are either Wholesalers or Retailers in the lumber business.
I am following the futures market (lumber) everyday. I come up with strategic opportunities that would help the customers bottom line.
The hardest part of of my lob is the language barrier.
Began the learning phase
Lead Clerk (Former Employee), Philadelphia PA -4 Penn Ctr Plaza 16 JFK BLVDOctober 23, 2013
Pros: downtown! roof garden cafeteria!
Cons: ?
I left the government work as a temp employee to learn SPECIALTY ADMIN SERVICES- giving support to the Underwriting staff @ RRM

Filing- finding index - renewals- for policies in Large Accounts-

Worked in this end for 4 years as a Senior Clerk

I worked this job and got the filing system back in order as well as the renewals on track for the company. I received awards for being an asset to the company by the President of RRM