RIST TRANSPORT LTD. A Division of WADHAMS ENTERPRISES, INC.,
Is looking for Experienced NE Regional Truck Driver to operate a tractor-trailer in the transportation of freight in van trailers
Drivers are typically away from home M - F and home on Weekends.
Applicant must possess:
- NE Regional or OTR experience.
- Ability and strength to open and close truck hood, Hook and Unhook trailers, Operate Landing Gear, Open and close trailer doors, Use load restraint devices, Climb loading docks, Perform vehicle inspections, Fuel truck.
- Ability to perform administrative duties including filling out paperwork, reading documents, and using the phone on the road.
Description of Job:
- Drivers must be reliable, must report for duty on time whenever assigned.
- Drivers must be knowledgeable about equipment and must be expert in handling their equipment. Driving ability must be above reproach.
- Review and complete necessary paperwork, resolve any problems or questions and verify Dispatch before departure.
- Load and deliver loads in a prompt and courteous manner, adhering to customer and State requirements.
- Adhere to all safety policies.
- Maintain a spotless driving record and portray a good public image on the road.
- Drivers must maintain a professional appearance at all time. This would include personal appearance, proper dress, cleanliness, and neatness.
*Paid Vacations, *Paid Holidays, *Medical and Rx Coverage, *Dental Coverage
*401K Retirement Plans, *Profit Sharing, *Company Supplied Uniforms
Modern, Well Maintained Equipment, Driver Friendly Freight
Call Rich or Stephanie at 315-789-8871 ext. 1178 or 800-334-1314 ext 1178
Apply online at www.wadhams.com
Indeed - 18 months ago