Rita Staffing Employee Reviews

IT Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 5, 2018
Great group of people. I worked a contract position through RITA and they were great to work with. Kept me informed throughout the whole interview process, offered me corp discounts on training and took me to lunch.
Pros
Excellent communication
Fun job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJanuary 3, 2018
This agency is grateful to work because they paid good and give opportunity they interested in your life. They help the employee to growth up and develop.
Very helpful and informative.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLDecember 11, 2017
I enjoyed working through Rita Staffing. The environment as well as work opportunities were greatly appreciated. The staff went well beyond to place you quickly.
Pros
Great pay and people
Cons
Sometimes the hours weren't as flexible
Productive place of work.
Laborer- warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 11, 2017
Get an assigned job everyday. The company allows you to rotate or change jobs if your not happy. Rita has kept me busy with work throughout my adult life. Your job type depends on your skill sets and experience.
Exhausting
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 23, 2017
I was receiving little jobs that didnt last long. It was exhausting having to call and check with them to see if they had anything I could possibly do.
Pros
Some jobs good hrs
Cons
not having enough work
Temp agent
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 22, 2017
This agency send you on some great assignments. The pay is really good. Ive had three assignments with them in the past warehouse jobs mostly i liked them all.
Temp Agency
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 25, 2017
Working for Rita Staffing was enjoyable. They gave you different Job listings to pretty much choose from. While talking with the staff, they help you pick a job that will be right for you.
good place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 22, 2017
they sent me to industrial brush as a laborer and learned a lot from trimming brushes making cores and setting up machine the pay could have been better
Professional Company
Risk Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 6, 2017
Enjoy working for Rita Staffing. The company is professional and has a sincere desire to place employees in temporary and/or temporary to hire positions as well as fulltime positions
Great work environment.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 14, 2017
This job began with a lot of clerical work to include filing, data entry, answering phones and learning new skills in the aviation insurance industry.
Review
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 8, 2017
Depending on which agent you work with determines your overall experience. Some a great and really in your corner others are more worried about the employer and disregard your concerns.
Pros
Good job leads
Cons
Some jobs are temporary
Productive and fast paced work environment
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLApril 25, 2017
At first this is a great place with great employees. This is a staffing agency that places you on assignment. I worked as a contract employee at city of Lakeland and this was a stressful place of business.
Rita
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 30, 2017
Gets you a job temporally, but doesn't work very fact at getting you a job. Applied for a job but still have not been called and will not give information on the phone.
A staffing Agency that takes the time to match you with the right job
Mosaic-Workflow Maintenance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 25, 2017
This staffing agency is wonderful to work with. The office job placement person takes the time to see what type of work you are capable of doing and then talking with you to see what type of work you are most interested in doing and then she will keep communicating with you to inform you of what she has available and whether or not she thinks you will be a good fit.

I have used this company twice and was very happy both times. The hardest part of this job was waiting to be sent out to a job. In both cases I really enjoyed working at the companies and with the people where I was placed.
Pros
Great people and environment
Cons
Waiting to be placed may take a while
Worst and a waste of time
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, Winter Haven, FLFebruary 28, 2017
This is the worst agency that i have ever been to. They called me for an assignment that was 30 miles from where i live for $9.50 and when i told them i can not do the job, they refuse to job any work for me. Every time i call they say that there is no work but they are always posting jobs every day and are constantly holding job fairs.
Good company
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 9, 2017
Sets you with a job that works best with your skill set. Helps address at the job concerns, looks out for employee safety. Always pleasant to speak with.
They were a good staffing agency
HR/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLFebruary 8, 2017
They were very good at finding jobs for you. The office staff was helpful in any testing and training that was needed. Sometimes the job was not what you expected, but overall a good company.
Pros
NIce people to work for
Cons
High benefits
Great team
Administrative Assistant/Operations Support (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 31, 2017
Rita is a good family owned business that has quality employees who try to meet the needs of as many people as possible and assist them with finding work
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Pay
Great Staff
Recruiting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLDecember 19, 2016
Rita Staffing has a great group of advisers, payroll staff and receptionists at both locations in Lakeland, FL. The only thing that is a bit behind the times is the fact that direct deposit takes too long and the fact that you have to pick up your check. I do sympathize since they pay weekly, but if all of this was accomplished online like other temp services it would alleviate the situation and rushing to the office on the other side of town during rush hour traffic in order to make it the only branch to pick up pay, then wait in line at Walmart or somewhere in order to cash it since most banks are closed by the time the check is received.
Pros
The speed and ease of job placement
Cons
Payroll process
Manager in Plant city
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLAugust 4, 2016
I had an interview in Plant city with the Hiring manager and it was the worst experience of my life. She ask me who supports me and how I file my taxes..She was very rude and disrespectful. The was a true statement of Prejudice just straight HATEFUL!!!!!!!