Rita Staffing

Rita Staffing Employee Reviews

Awful employee support, underpaid, and no good job assignments
Office & Warehouse Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJune 18, 2015
Has made me lose faith in Staffing agencies. Office personnel constantly missed deadlines on payroll which caused employees not to be paid on time. They also lied about jobs they had and never gave you the jobs you were qualified for.
Temp job
Janitor/labor (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 5, 2015
Temp job / want work that is more what I am qualified for where I can work FT w/benefits leading to a career.
GTech is my current "ticket" in which you work 12hr shifts however the machines are down more than half the days. I want to work & be busy not stand around doing nothing.
a place to get started
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), winter haven floridaFebruary 11, 2015
a temp company that has not been able to find a full time job for myself. very good at sending me to assignments for 1 day to 1 week or 1 month.
Decent Staffing Agency
CSR (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLJanuary 27, 2015
They sent me out on an assignment very quickly I was with a company that I loved and was expecting to be hired full time but instead after 6 months my contract ran out.
good work when they have it
TEMP (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: work a week paid a that week
Cons: they dont call you back
.they send you jobs you look for
.they have good jobs
.they pay good
.and work with you
Very helpful in securing an administrative assistant position
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: wait time
Temporary staffing agency that secured an administrative assistant position to be able to work full time. Staff is very friendly and shows enthusiasm in aiding with job search.
work skills
Representative (Former Employee), lakeland flJanuary 11, 2015
I learned a little more into computers, more into faxing and better at typing.
A flexible temp agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: temporary assignments
Great place to work, they find assignments that best fit you.
Training Administrative Assistant
Admin. Asst, Safety Training Dept. (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLSeptember 26, 2014
Hired under staffing agency as a contractor for Mosaic. I maintained the database for all training records as required by OSHA and MSHA.

The Supervision was excellent in their knowledge of training elements.
Friendly outgoing employees.
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FLSeptember 9, 2014
I really enjoy working for this company they are very friendly and care about their employees.
Good Company
Account Billing, Temporary Assignment (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 14, 2014
Always found me assignments quickly, just some weren't long term.
it was just a temp job
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 30, 2014
I've learned a lot from Rita staffing. from order selector, machine operator, shipping and receiving, pallet jack, loading and unloading, crane operator, if it wasn't for Rita staffing I wouldn't have the skills I have today.
Its a means nothing more.
Laborer/Operator/Helper (Former Employee), Plant City, FLMay 27, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: you never know if youll be given a fair shot and communication with management is very poor.
Any temp agency has its own agenda and your never garaunteed work all the time but this one has got to be the worst in terms of communication.
Fun, fast pace work environment
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 16, 2014
Pros: work environment and people
Cons: not constant
Great work experience with working banquets for Lakeland Yacht Country Club and Florida Southern College.
good
Assembly and production worker (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 8, 2014
good.........................................................................................................................................................
No calls for any jobs
Administrative Asst (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FLMarch 25, 2014
Cons: never communicate with their employees
I applied with them in November of 2013 with 20 years of administrative experience. I apply to jobs that fit my skill set and salary range and I have never received a call from them. I call every week and I'm told just keep calling back. I'm not sure how much longer this branch will stay open if they are not fulfilling their clients needs by placing experienced people.
Clerical
Clerical /Banquets (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FLDecember 9, 2013
Pros: applying for positions immediately online. received pay the next day.
Cons: at some functions you never know who your supervisor is, lack of communication. mo follow through on people who are qualified and needing work
Explore other options when applying with Rita Staffing. They make you feel like you'll get placement for a job you're qualified for, but they seem to drop the ball once you've gone through the process – more... of applying, interview and background check. I have healthcare, clerical. and food service experience. Over a 2 year period, I've only been put on one assignment which was a banquet function. By the time I cut out of my regular job early, and drove to the other side of the earth to work for 4 hours, it definitely wasn't worth the headache. I'm not saying they're a bad agency, I just think they don't follow through with people who are more than qualified and available. – less
i dont like jumping job to job
warehouse (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FLDecember 3, 2013
I like meeting new people and learning new experience's but I don't like only working in one place for a little while
Excellent work environment. Productive and fulfilling.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Plant City, FLNovember 13, 2013
Pros: great benefits and people
Cons: very short breaks and lunch
Temporary position at CF Industries, Inc. Covered for the receptionist that was on extended maternity leave. Enjoyed the co-workers and the challenging work.
Very quiet environment but full of productive people
Winter/Scratch-off Ticket Packager, 11/10 to 2/11 (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLOctober 12, 2013
Pros: hours and pay
Cons: too far from my house
A typical day at work would consist of 12 hour shifts breaking scratch off ticket books. I learned how to operate coveyor belt machine and how to load and label the boxes that were being shipped out of state. Management team was strict but fun when the work was light. The hardest part about the job was doing 72 hours a week plus going to school. The most enjoyable was the people I got to meet.

Rita Staffing Salaries