About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is a retail drugstore chain in the United States. The Company operates its drugstores in 31 states across the country and in the District of Columbia. As of February 28, 2009, it operated 4,901 stores. In its stores, the Company sells prescription drugs and an assortment of other merchandise, which it calls front-end products. During – more... the fiscal year ended February 28, 2009 (fiscal 2009), prescription drug sales accounted for 67.2% of its total sales. The Company offers approximately 28,000 front-end products, which accounted for the remaining 32.8% of its total sales during fiscal 2009. Front end products include over-the-counter medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, beverages, convenience foods, greeting cards, seasonal merchandise, and other everyday and convenience products, as well as photo processing. It offers approximately 3,300 products under the Rite Aid private brand.
(Source: 10-K) – less – More from ZoomInfo »
Rite Aid Employer Reviews
Not the right place for me
Wellness Ambassador (40hrs/wk) (Current Employee), Erie, PA – May 21, 2013
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Bloomfield Hills, MI – May 21, 2013
Its a great envirement to work
Retail Associate (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CA – May 21, 2013
On the job experience
Associate (Former Employee), Goose Creek, South Carolina – May 20, 2013
work day review
Cashier (Former Employee), Norristown, PA – May 20, 2013
Rite Aid Photos
Working at Rite Aid
What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Rite Aid?
What do you like best about working at Rite Aid? Are there any great p...
Number One- Pay stinks! technically I've received a 7 cent raise each year since I've been with the company, my friend has been with the company for 20yrs. and minimum wage...
Do you buy into the hype? Do you think Rite Aid is really going to meet their end of the bargain on this "Cultural Change"?
I conducted the Rite Aid phone interview and my phone cut off in the middle of it so I failed it. How long does it take until it resets and I can take it again?
Kind of a mystery for me: Due to family reasons I recently moved outside of Harrisburg. I've worked in the DC/Baltimore area for a number of years, and while I've got a go...